Tutorial iFruit + Charles: ALL unlocks, custom plates, etc. *NO DEVICE NEEDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xSKARFACEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the advice. It download and I installed this on my phone, however it simply updated when I started it.
So it still has the encrypted coding that says unknown.
I'm not sure how to use the app without allowing it to update.
Maybe on pc, idk.
This blows.
I just needed some plates.
i have 21 and I have 8 more that I want.
I cannot even order them legit because it says "Please set your first license plate and make an order with it to enable adding and removing new plates.".

So disappointing.
If anyone has any ideas, advice, or help of any kind please feel free to PM me or reply here, I am watching the thread.

If someone could even order them for me, it can all be on the same car too, I just need 8 or 9 plates, nothing else. I get the green tint and yankton plates via merging.

Thanks again tho, i appreciate the quick response and helpful advice.
Turn off auto update on your phone so the app doesnt update to the latest version.
It might also be the version of charles you are using find a older version.

miguellpz

miguellpz

Reaction score
Sin$
socialclub currently put a patch where to encrypt the data.
I have already found a way to keep it running, it will soon be published.

I can still help them I play on ps4. And I speak only Spanish.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the advice. It download and I installed this on my phone, however it simply updated when I started it.
Maybe on pc, idk.
This blows.
I cannot even order them legit because it says "Please set your first license plate and make an order with it to enable adding and removing new plates.".

So disappointing.
If anyone has any ideas, advice, or help of any kind please feel free to PM me or reply here, I am watching the thread.

If someone could even order them for me, it can all be on the same car too, I just need 8 or 9 plates, nothing else. I get the green tint and yankton plates via merging.

I’ve have the I-fruit app and an older version of Charles (version 3.11.6) on my PC and they still work fine. If you can’t find an older version, send me PM and I’ll order those plates for you.

Nope, still works fine.

so how can i get this to work now?

socialclub currently put a patch where to encrypt the data.
I have already found a way to keep it running, it will soon be published.

I can still help them I play on ps4. And I speak only Spanish.

Using an older version of Charles bypasses the patch, problem solved.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve have the I-fruit app and an older version of Charles (version 3.11.6) on my PC and they still work fine. If you can’t find an older version, send me PM and I’ll order those plates for you.

Nope, still works fine.

so if i use charles 3.11.6 it will still work with ifruit app on windows 10

Nope, still works fine.

i tried charles 3.11.5 and it was still encrypted

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe on pc, idk.
This blows.

So disappointing.

if you cant get this to work and are just wanting blank plates or plates with spaces, I can help you order them, I have a private tweak for a jailbroken apple device that allows me to order them without the need for a pc or charles proxy etc. Would have to be tomorrow or something as im off to bed

Aslpha18

Aslpha18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, someone works with the proxy of charles and in which version is not the patch thank you for any useful comments

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, someone works with the proxy of charles and in which version is not the patch thank you for any useful comments

charles 3.11.5 and latest version of bluestacks with ifruit apk from december 17 works, if setup correctly

L

LePousson

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everybody !

Anyone can help me and place the plates orders forme ? I just need 2 plates ...

Thanks to PM me !!

LePousson

Biff627

Biff627

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright well I have an issue that I cant seem to fix and idk if its because im missing a step because of the missing photos in the setup guides??? But when I set the proxy on my phone my internet just stops working completely... I have it setup right afaik on the older charlie and the older ifruit apk but no matter what I do I get "internet might not be available" or "failed to retrieve data" so I cant proceed with the guide? What am I doing wrong?

Edit- I tried bluestacks but it just fails to open the ifruit app :/

Uwotfam420

Uwotfam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the latest version of bluestacks with an the APK of Ifruit on it. I also installed an older version of Charles because I thought it would work. Unfortunately when I order something in ifruit, Charles doesnt pick it up and it sends straight through to the game. Can anyone help me?

E

Ekency84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there something we can do for the settings ? The pic seems to be dead, i totally dunno what to do, any help would be great thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register