Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
CBD420 CBD420 ...
You need $3 million regardless because you have to have the money in the bank to buy the high ends in the buy everything phase.

Starting with less is doable but will be a bit of a grind. Start with $26K and trade it back for the $25K apartment to earn peanuts? Sure.

Technically Not really necessary to even post that.

Last edited:
Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
It works . Buy low end property on first console . Once you’re glitched buy the high end . Once you’ve completed and go back to start again purchase the low end and you won’t see $0

Confirmed

So, buy the apartments before doing the glitch; yes?

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
I just lost 50M!!! :cry:

How are you doing 12M each time?!

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
CBD420 CBD420 ...
You need $3 million regardless because you have to have the money in the bank to buy the high ends in the buy everything phase.

Starting with less is doable but will be a bit of a grind. Start with $26K and trade it back for the $25K apartment to earn peanuts? Sure.

Technically Not really necessary to even post that.
its not necessary for 60% of posts on this site lmfao. Anyway ive lost everything before and built back up from 1-200k. Was sayin you dont "need" 3 mill. Its just the more optimal number to have for the highest price apt.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
its not necessary for 60% of posts on this site lmfao. Anyway ive lost everything before and built back up from 1-200k. Was sayin you dont "need" 3 mill. Its just the more optimal number to have for the highest price apt.
Agreed, ive built accounts up from 25k to 100m using only this

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Delete me, i dont want this public anymore

(Deleted my post)

Last edited:
xTIMEx

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t need to commit suicide anymore according to op new instructions

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
I know EyeDuDab EyeDuDab messaged me and said how to do the 12M each time but I've been buying Deluxo's and doing slot 1, 2 and 3. got like 30M so far. what, 8 hours later. not so bad. :wink: :woot:

I done ****ed up and lost like 50M but I'm nearly full with Deluxo's so meh. can't complain too much! :roflmao:
Hopefully it'll stay working so I can do character two on my account tomorrow, who knows.
Hopefully my method isn't patched by tomorrow, I'm tired and need sleep. please don't patch it just yet, Rockstar. :biggrin:

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
Tunables update? is it patched? I can't get on until later. :cry:

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for triple posting but this benefits others too! :roflmao:

NOT patched. still working as of 17:04:55 UK time! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works on both primary and secondary characters.
You don’t need to grind dupe glitches to get money back. You need to do this glitch to do so.

You only need $3 million to begin to swap apartments. Each time you execute the glitch you will profit $1.5 million by doing that alone.

Once you have built up enough money you then can purchase Deluxos.
As long as you don’t sell more than 2 cars per 2 hours and not more than 7 total in a 30 hour timeframe you can avoid the sell limit.

I have used this glitch for a very long time on newly created accounts that have had very little money.
You can easily get your $25 million back in a day or two. There is no need to do a dupe glitch as Deluxos sell for $2.83 million apiece.

If you sell 7 Deluxos in a 30
Hour period you will have gained:
$19,810,000

• Cost to purchase the most expensive 3 apartments is approximately $3,000,000.
  • The most expensive apartments are the three Eclipse Towers Penthouses.
  • Profit each time you swap will be approximately $1,500,000

1. Before you start the process:
    • Buy the least expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartment list.
  2. Once you are at the stage where you are buying everything:
    • Buy the most expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartment list.
  3. When you have completed the glitch and have returned back to the primary console to start again:
    • Purchase the least expensive three apartments in slots 1,2,3 of your apartments list.
    • The money returned to you is what you will profit.
  4. Continue to repeat this process each time you execute the glitch.
  1. Deluxo
  2. Oppressor MK II
  3. Bombushka
Make sure that those vehicles are not on sale to get the maximum profit.

If you have unlocked the “trade price” for those vehicles you will not make the desired profit.
Your next best options of vehicles to purchase will be:
  1. Scramjet or Vigilante
  2. Oppressor (Original)
  3. Tula
So which car would give the next best profit if you have the trade price unlocked for the deluxo?

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This.. anybody?
That's from all properties I'm guessing, idk how they getting 12 mill but I dont do all properties I just do 3 high end apt, the facility and hanger, and i get around 5 mill for those each time

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This.. anybody?
That's from all properties I'm guessing, idk how they getting 12 mill but I dont do all properties I just do 3 high end apt, the facility and hanger, and i get around 5 mill for those each time
I digress. Please refer to EyeDuDab EyeDuDab ’s
Post below.
I was thinking one character, not both.
Incorrect sir, by using both characters, and the fact that upgrades matter on return profits. This is what i use. Please fact check me :wink:

do glitch n buy and upgrade the most expensive ceo (including the garages), top 3 apartments on char 1, then buy and fully upgrade the most expensive facility, bunker and hanger.
Swap to char 2, but dont bank any money recieved from the hangar transaction.

Repeat purchases on char 2, but buy all 6 apartment slots.

When you sell, just buy the stock and cheapest version of everything you purchased earlier.
Bank your cash, then swap to the other, trade again, and bank cash again.
(Dont touch the ceo garage anymore)

You should gain 12mil

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Incorrect sir, by using both characters, and the fact that upgrades matter on return profits. This is what i use. Please fact check me :wink:

do glitch n buy and upgrade the most expensive ceo (including the garages), top 3 apartments on char 1, then buy and fully upgrade the most expensive facility, bunker and hanger.
Swap to char 2, but dont bank any money recieved from the hangar transaction.

Repeat purchases on char 2, but buy all 6 apartment slots.

When you sell, just buy the stock and cheapest version of everything you purchased earlier.
Bank your cash, then swap to the other, trade again, and bank cash again.
(Dont touch the ceo garage anymore)

You should gain 12mil
Well played sir.
I knew you had the best answer.
Since you pretty much taught me about this a couple of years ago when we both got our PS4s:smile:
I was thinking $12 million on one character, which is what I have done for the longest time since I prefer to keep my car collection and High end everything on my primary characters.
There I go thinking locally when I should be thinking Globally:wink:

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe its a waste of time but this is what i do:
I keep on flipping everything.. High end apartments, CEO (garages just the first time)
All the businesses, even Motorcycle clubs (just the main, i dont even have the doc forgery and other businesses that come with it) otherwise too much annoying in game phone calls..

The Motorcycle Club i might be wrong, but i think it's about 200k extra. (maybe even more)
Another catch is the Nightclub, also good money but...
Once the nightclub is active, you cant sell it until you do some mission all the time to clear warehouse or something..

But if your first purchase of the club happened while you were doing this glitch, then you can keep buying the club (low n high) back to back..

The reason for that is because while you in a buying high stage, If you purchased some business for the first time and visit it, you have to go through that little story scene that you can't skip... And if you come back to that same business on the buying low stage, it will go through the story scene again...

So when i bought the Nightclub, i only visited it on the buy high stage and never visited it while unglitched - because if i will, i would have to watch the cinematic story again and this time it will register and i won't be able to keep flipping the Nightclub.

Maybe i'm doing unnecessary steps, not sure.. Thats why im sharing this =) - But i think it's a good income, just not sure if i'm consuming unnecessary time this way...

Anyway my 2 pence. - Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register