• Start date
  • Views 65,571
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wormler

Wormler

Reaction score
Sin$
I appreciate that. Yeah I'm taking advantage of the current working solo one on PC and stockpiling 100 dupes.

M

Mad_Mex

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is fantastic. first one ive ever had success with. trying not to be greedy, currently have 6 maxed out issis stored. not looking to break bank just get some extra cash.Only issues ive had is if if your only ava friends are in solo invite only and twice i couldnt request the moc cause it claimed it had a vehicle in it i just got out of issi and then called moc and when i drove to it it let me enter.but man the minute or so outside the arena waiting for moc is scary waiting for some scumbag on a mk2 to blow you up.

S

Stryker13

Reaction score
Sin$
I go through the door it starts loading and goes into downloading I never end up in the spectator box.:frown::frown::frown:

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you saved the dupe in the moc, can you drive the dupe instantly out and sell straight away at the car shop over and over and get full money each time or is there a limit to sell one every so often?

So tempted to do the dupe glitch, used to do it back in the day but got my money removed. Only got 14m to risk getting more again.

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not do that. Please read this thread to understand daily sell limits: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...sonal-vehicles.1602531/page-376#post-14047074

That said, make dupes and store them to sell on a rainy day.
How many dupes can you store in the arena workshop? Also can you store any of the dupes elsewhere they don’t have to be stored in the area a place do that where you started the glitch ? And which car gets the most money after all the upgrades may as well give it try

Problem I have is I need to buy a bunker so I can buy the moc then buy the arena then buy the dearest car to upgrade to then sell so I’ve got 14m if it’s possible

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many dupes can you store in the arena workshop? Also can you store any of the dupes elsewhere they don’t have to be stored in the area a place do that where you started the glitch ? And which car gets the most money after all the upgrades may as well give it try

Problem I have is I need to buy a bunker so I can buy the moc then buy the arena then buy the dearest car to upgrade to then sell so I’ve got 14m if it’s possible

If you have an arena with 3 floors, you can store 27 dupes. You can also store them in any other garage that you own. Suggest you sell some free elegies for 900k (see the front page) to fund your bunker, MOC, and Arena. The ISSI Weenie that you can build in the Arena nets you $1.8M per dupe. If you have a Retro Elegy Custom, you can get about $970k per dupe.

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is the elegy 900k glitch solo?

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looking for someone that I can add as a friend to join their session, my players I met arent there for some reason

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hardest part is trying to find someone to join their session, players you met doesnt work on ps4 so you genuinly need to find/have a friend to join. Tired adding random people but just cant get anyone to accept

my ps4 name is :Wilkesi if someone can help please

Jamo_Gaming

Jamo_Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you getting the cars in the MOC as I can dupe the cars but I’m it will not allow them in the MOC. I have got the vehicle workshop in it

ValidSpider

ValidSpider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you getting the cars in the MOC as I can dupe the cars but I’m it will not allow them in the MOC. I have got the vehicle workshop in it
As per the OP you need personal vehicle storage in your MOC

Dskrrt

Dskrrt

Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 D-skrrt-plugshxt add me Freeaim for TP

Could I dupe over Magic slot n flip rims this way?? Sorry if off topic but I need to know without f***** up my slot:wink:
Thank you all!

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Could I dupe over Magic slot n flip rims this way?? Sorry if off topic but I need to know without f***** up my slot:wink:
Thank you all!
accept invite please, im Wilkesi

R

Rampant rabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thank you all!
think you games are full or you're in a misson i dont get the pop up to accept or dicline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register