What's new

Tools *OFFICIAL* xeBuild 1.20 and dash_launch v3.20 (kernel 17544)

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Official releases of xeBuild 1.20 and dash_launch v3.20 (kernel 17544) by [cOz]

https://xbl.ninja/xeBuild_1.20.zip

Scan
(MD5: 7A07E7581B56DEFC8D73D21ED78A9BFA)
-
https://xbl.ninja/dash_launch_v3.20.zip
Scan
(MD5: 3DF5523C010F080CF6327C10601C1BCB)

These are the ONLY versions of xeBuild/dash_launch you should be using!
The MD5 will match the files available on xbins FTP/website.

---
xeBuild GUI 17544
https://xbl.ninja/xeBuild

Scan
(MD5: 6D28D2894D1B43CA03D759D1EE0D4BF0)

Please let me know if you have any problems!

---

Official NFOs on xbins (again, you can grab the official zips from xbins ftp!)
https://www.xbins.org/nfo.php?file=xboxnfo2427.nfo
https://www.xbins.org/nfo.php?file=xboxnfo2428.nfo

RoyalSavageQ

RoyalSavageQ

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need ninja to use the new dashlaunch? new to this modding stuff

R

reddragon105

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you! This update is terrible timing for me because I have modded *checks files* 22 consoles this week, and have yet more to do. So now I'm going to have to go through all the ones I've done and update them - but at least I can get right on it thanks to your speedy update.

SGCSam

SGCSam

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you! This update is terrible timing for me because I have modded *checks files* 22 consoles this week, and have yet more to do. So now I'm going to have to go through all the ones I've done and update them - but at least I can get right on it thanks to your speedy update.
In the same boat myself :biggrin:

Thanks for the update!

EDIT: Microsoft have now gotten round to updating Xbox.com with 17544, so the Avatar content should be available now as well.

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Sin$
re-download xeBuild GUI if you aren't seeing 17544 as a kernel option! or click "Custom" and type in 17544
Redownloading the GUI did not make 17544 appear

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
Got my console updated, but the installer for dashlaunch gives a black screen and freezes my console

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Redownloading the GUI did not make 17544 appear
It should now. The damn cache on Sucuri/Cloudflare kept preventing the updated XML files to show.

Got my console updated, but the installer for dashlaunch gives a black screen and freezes my console
There will be a new NiNJA update very shortly to fix this. It's because we are trying to protect your KV.bin from being stolen, and we didn't change the necessary exclusion for Dashlaunch (which 100% needs access to your KV to open).

For now please edit your launch.ini with a text editor. It's what all of my team does, and it's why we never opened that app in testing (sorry for missing that).

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
It should now. The damn cache on Sucuri/Cloudflare kept preventing the updated XML files to show.

There will be a new NiNJA update very shortly to fix this. It's because we are trying to protect your KV.bin from being stolen, and we didn't change the necessary exclusion for Dashlaunch (which 100% needs access to your KV to open).

For now please edit your launch.ini with a text editor. It's what all of my team does, and it's why we never opened that app in testing (sorry for missing that).
I appreciate the response and work, no need to apologize

X

X3x0R

Reaction score
Sin$
Not only is DashLaunch not installing, but Ninja is not loading either. When I got done flashing my nand, it came up with a screen to setup the new locale info, then after that I noticed all the avatars are gray/blank now as well? When I hit the guide button to view my KV status, I noticed Ninja is not running at all. My launch.ini has not been modified or moved at all. Any ideas?

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
Not only is DashLaunch not installing, but Ninja is not loading either. When I got done flashing my nand, it came up with a screen to setup the new locale info, then after that I noticed all the avatars are gray/blank now as well? When I hit the guide button to view my KV status, I noticed Ninja is not running at all. My launch.ini has not been modified or moved at all. Any ideas?
You need to install the avatar update to get your avatars back. As for dashlaunch, it doesn’t install for me either. I uninstalled 3.19 and now am dashlaunch-less waiting for a fixed 3.20 installer. Be patient. And I’m pretty sure ninja stated above that his service is paused at the moment to update

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
As for dashlaunch, it doesn’t install for me either. I uninstalled 3.19 and now am dashlaunch-less waiting for a fixed 3.20 installer.
It is installed automatically with xeBuild GUI we provide.

VB4otNY.png

If you look at \files\dlaunch\ you will see launch.xex and lhelper.xex are dated August 21st.

Using the GUI for Dashlaunch - to us - is just silly. You can edit your launch.ini by hand and be completely fine. For further support, like NiNJA not loading, please read our message boxes and take it to Discord or web chat. Not Se7ensins.

http://xbl.ninja/discord

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
Also his comment above is correct. I just used the XeBuild GUI to also include dashlaunch and flashed my nand. it booted my original launch.ini, as well as allowing me to boot the installer that wouldn’t work before and that successfully installed the GUI version of dashlaunch.

Last edited:
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Using the GUI for Dashlaunch - to us - is just silly.
By this, I meant that we dislike the Dashlaunch Installer GUI, NOT the xeBuild GUI. Using the xeBuild GUI to build Dashlaunch into your NAND (as I explained above) is absolutely the way to go!

Next NiNJA auto-update will handle the remaining bugs :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register