What's new
GoodCall87

GoodCall87

Reaction score
Sin$
What are your steps to take it online? Maybe something is going wrong there?
This glitch can be frustrating though, I have spent many wasted hours creating an outfit and in the end I couldn't bring it online....
But hopefully it is something else and someone here can help you.
I was shortlisting an outfit, going into director mode, holding down dpad to go to story, where the outfit would be there still. Then I was quick saving, going online, where I got an error, and then joining a friend as advised in the information. I’m pretty sure I’m doing the steps correctly but obviously not.

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was shortlisting an outfit, going into director mode, holding down dpad to go to story, where the outfit would be there still. Then I was quick saving, going online, where I got an error, and then joining a friend as advised in the information. I’m pretty sure I’m doing the steps correctly but obviously not.
Yea sounds about right that’s what i do too.
I don't join a friend after the error but just go back into an invite only session.
But i think by then the outfit is brought online already so if it worked that probably doesn't matter.
You can see what your character is wearing just before you get the error.
If it is the standard outfit then my best bet would be something was unable to transfer. Blacklisted or invisible body parts for example.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man. The hunt for the 4th and final duffle bag is on, the open green duffle bag. I've shortlisted 2 so far but there's no way to tell if it's open or closed until I take it in to DM. Fingers crossed I have it but I think I'll shortlist a few more to be sure lol

Got some luck on your side with those bags! I still havn't got any yet! I might be like CBD, some people just doesn't work for. Going to attempt later. Possibly get different COP belt n IAA badge combo. The current one i got is quite funny looking lol.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Got some luck on your side with those bags! I still havn't got any yet! I might be like CBD, some people just doesn't work for. Going to attempt later. Possibly get different COP belt n IAA badge combo. The current one i got is quite funny looking lol.
Thought I too was unable to get bags but then I finally found an outfit with Christmas mask and bag that didn’t turn into a parachute when going online. I spawned with no bag no parachute and did the CEO trick and it appeared! This was the 5th outfit with a bag I attempted to bring online, the 4 before all turned into parachutes that I couldn’t get to change into the bag. Also, i had invisible arms with the outfit that had the bag so I was surprised it actually worked

L

Lozzathelovemuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just brought over the closed green. That means I have got both green duffle and the open black one from this glitch. Also I have got both kinds of IAA necklace, the tan, blue, white and orange joggers and a checkerboard outfit with race logos. Just need the grey joggers and the gun holster and I'm officially done with this glitch. I don't think I've even seen the gun holster though

S

SirPereira

Reaction score
Sin$
I am in the middle of the process. Just a quick question, an outfit with an IAA badge would randomly appear in any kind of category? Or only in Emergency Services / IAA?

L

Lozzathelovemuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am in the middle of the process. Just a quick question, an outfit with an IAA badge would randomly appear in any kind of category? Or only in Emergency Services / IAA?
As long as it's on the shortlist then it will appear on all of the outfits on the shortlist.

As long as it's on the shortlist then it will appear on all of the outfits on the shortlist.
Oh miss read. Yes it appears in all categorys

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have any tips for killing the bird and getting save wizard fits online? Struggling to make it consistent. Help appreciated. Or if there is another way to bring save wizard fits from director mode please dm me. Killing the bird is killing me!

S

SirPereira

Reaction score
Sin$
Just here to express my frustration. After 1 hour I have only found 6 badges so far. Still no sign of badge+waist. Not a single one.

Half an hour later... more 2 badges. Wtf is wrong with this game.

Did yours took this long as well?

Last edited:
D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just here to express my frustration. After 1 hour I have only found 6 badges so far. Still no sign of badge+waist. Not a single one.

Half an hour later... more 2 badges. Wtf is wrong with this game.

Did yours took this long as well?

Its random, some days you'll get lucky and it will show up within 30 minutes. Other times can be 2 hours. It's the cost of randomizer in dm.

Thought I too was unable to get bags but then I finally found an outfit with Christmas mask and bag that didn’t turn into a parachute when going online. I spawned with no bag no parachute and did the CEO trick and it appeared! This was the 5th outfit with a bag I attempted to bring online, the 4 before all turned into parachutes that I couldn’t get to change into the bag. Also, i had invisible arms with the outfit that had the bag so I was surprised it actually worked
Going to try the ceo way. I've only had one outfit stick with bag but no duffel came out of it lol.

H

Hussein Fatal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say how much I suck at this glitch lol..I can't for the life of me get mask to freeze..I use both elf mask with no glasses and penguin and have tried all tips but still nothing
Luckily I did manage to grab a juggernaut and iaa badge with belt with a Christmas mask so at least I got something but I still am trying to freeze a mask.

L

Lozzathelovemuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Going to try the ceo way. I've only had one outfit stick with bag but no duffel came out of it lol.[/QUOTE]
Are you doing the parachute mission outside the LSC after you have it shortlisted to give yourself two parachutes? Then go back in to DM and do kill bird method?

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say how much I suck at this glitch lol..I can't for the life of me get mask to freeze..I use both elf mask with no glasses and penguin and have tried all tips but still nothing
Luckily I did manage to grab a juggernaut and iaa badge with belt with a Christmas mask so at least I got something but I still am trying to freeze a mask.
Freezing can be a struggle sometimes yea, i think especially the first couple of times.
Is anything freezing, like the armor for example? Then you know you’re on the right way.

Going to try the ceo way. I've only had one outfit stick with bag but no duffel came out of it lol.
Are you doing the parachute mission outside the LSC after you have it shortlisted to give yourself two parachutes? Then go back in to DM and do kill bird method?[/QUOTE]
At least you have a bag shortlisted now then? So if you saved while in story mode it will be there when you get back to try and take it online. If you come back and the outfit changed, invisible body parts or anything you think won't come online, you could dupe the birds again and clean the outfit. Make it as clean and boring as possible so you just take it for the bag.
Sometimes I spawn online with a bag, sometimes with a parachute.If I have a parachute I start my CEO and change outfit once left and right, then I have the bag.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Freezing can be a struggle sometimes yea, i think especially the first couple of times.
Is anything freezing, like the armor for example? Then you know you’re on the right way.
Yeah that's the hardest part. And one time I froze the juggernaut suit. That took AWHILE! Lol

H

Hussein Fatal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Are you doing the parachute mission outside the LSC after you have it shortlisted to give yourself two parachutes? Then go back in to DM and do kill bird method?
At least you have a bag shortlisted now then? So if you saved while in story mode it will be there when you get back to try and take it online. If you come back and the outfit changed, invisible body parts or anything you think won't come online, you could dupe the birds again and clean the outfit. Make it as clean and boring as possible so you just take it for the bag.
Sometimes I spawn online with a bag, sometimes with a parachute.If I have a parachute I start my CEO and change outfit once left and right, then I have the bag.[/QUOTE]
Nah nothing is freezing for me

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes I spawn online with a bag, sometimes with a parachute.If I have a parachute I start my CEO and change outfit once left and right, then I have the bag.
Nah nothing is freezing for me[/QUOTE]
For me, memorizing the buttons to press to get to and from your shortlist and beach bums was the key to getting stuff to feeeze. It started working when I stopped looking at the tv while I’m pressing the buttons because you’re actually pressing them faster than the game shows so it throws you off a bit. If that makes any sense. Lol

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Attempting to bring in green duffel bag. This is the second time I have been glitched into my garage. Despite having spawn location set to last location I got teleported into one of my garages and it will always time me out. Quite the nuisance tbh when this happens. Anyone else ever got glitched this way before?

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Attempting to bring in green duffel bag. This is the second time I have been glitched into my garage. Despite having spawn location set to last location I got teleported into one of my garages and it will always time me out. Quite the nuisance tbh when this happens. Anyone else ever got glitched this way before?
Never had that happen, I would try setting it to random instead. I’ve brought outfits online with it set to random

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never had that happen, I would try setting it to random instead. I’ve brought outfits online with it set to random

I joined into random friends session and it unglitched. Accidentally forgot to save the outfit *sigh. White juggernaut pants and invisible arms. Big mistake but it happens!

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I joined into random friends session and it unglitched. Accidentally forgot to save the outfit *sigh. White juggernaut pants and invisible arms. Big mistake but it happens!

I got the green duffel bag finally! It payed off! Thank goodness!

Top Bottom
Login
Register