What's new

Patched 100% SOLO GODMODE+1 MIN DUPES ARENA!

• Thread starter LEGITGLITCHER420
  • Start date
  • Views 15,410
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LEGITGLITCHER420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mega dupe glitch steps with this method added to thread!

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I think you can do this 100% solo do you need a friend to do anything ever no! You can just go into free aim join anyone in different targeting mode there's also Crews communities all kinds of things you can use are you going to be one of those people who says it's not 100% solo because you have to join somebody in a different targeting mode come on now that's ridiculous.
Can tell your on ps4 eh cgaming lol on XBOX though the person you join needs to be on your friends list and playing the game the same time you want to do the glitch unless you can join through crews so on xbox yes it's semi solo why do you youtubers always think about ps4 players 1st people still play xbox you know smh

L

LEGITGLITCHER420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can tell your on ps4 eh cgaming lol on XBOX though the person you join needs to be on your friends list and playing the game the same time you want to do the glitch unless you can join through crews so on xbox yes it's semi solo why do you youtubers always think about ps4 players 1st people still play xbox you know smh
Xbox has community's don't they?

Im not celest I just post all of his glitches he writes the tutorials and I post them.

S

Sanders21goh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements
Penthouse
Car in penthouse garage or parking garage
Free aim
FOUNDER OF WORKAROUND
CELESTIALGAMINGHD

ORIGINAL FOUNDER
KIM4HCK
Steps
1. Go to penthouse phone select valet service select vehicle when you select vehicle you will get a black screen and won't be able to pause till you get outside.
2. Immediately as soon as you get outside pause options kill yourself if done correctly when you respond your car should be under the map if your stuck in passive mode just start Titan of a job and back out.
3. Wait for Lester facility heist invite make sure you're registered as a CEO when you get heist invite accept you should be on a infinite loading screen.
4.join somebody in a different targeting mode accept the first alert declined 2nd Targeting mode Alert.
5. Now you should be under the map get out of the car you're in full god mode done!

MEGA DUPE GLITCH STEPS BELOW
FOUNDERS
CELESTIALGAMINGHD
OBESE GIRAFFE
VIDEOS

Steps for dupe glitch
Dupers requirements
Arena
Moc with pvs
Car you wanna duplicate in the arena
Faggios in random garages

Steps
1.Have friend that's glitched out with penthouse solo godmode glitch steps 1 through 2 car under map come to your arena and wait outside.
2.Bring moc outside of arena and park it across the street.
3.Register as mc club have your friend get into any of your cars does not matter which one have them drive away.
4.Requst faggio from any random garage will not show up on map go into arena drive out the car you want to duplicate now when you're outside have your friend get out of that vehicle they're holding for you it should disappear.
5. Store dupe in m o c done.

Does it need to be your arena? It used to be nightclub, penthouse, facility or arena. Also does anyone know what would happen if you just went into a normal 10 car garage to pull the original car out of to do the duplication?

L

LEGITGLITCHER420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it need to be your arena? It used to be nightclub, penthouse, facility or arena. Also does anyone know what would happen if you just went into a normal 10 car garage to pull the original car out of to do the duplication?
It doesn't need to be the arena there are several different methods but this is definitely in fact the quickest!

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Im not celest I just post all of his glitches he writes the tutorials and I post them.
Ok but yeah it has communities but even then they need to be on your friends list and playing the game so if you want to do the glitch one day and that guy ain't on you can't lol that's why on xbox it ain't solo can't be done on xbox unless you got a friend playing the game at same time that's joinable ps4 has it easy af that's why most youtubers are on ps4 cz glitches are easy af to do

S

Sanders21goh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't need to be the arena there are several different methods but this is definitely in fact the quickest!
Ok just making sure. I saw a version where you can actually only have the moc and keep the moc in the bunker and pull the original out of there instead. Helpful for people that are just starting to duplicate and don't have all the expensive places to pull an original from. I'm going to test out pulling the original car from a regular 10 car garage tonight and see what happens

getflakt

getflakt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does this dupe method work on pc? anyone wants to test it with me?

tesphotoz

tesphotoz

Reaction score
Sin$
can i do survival on god mode but when im done does it cancel it?

S

SkullBuster104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone familiar with duping on pc? We were hitting perfect 2 person dupes last night but they reverted back to faggios when we signed in again in the morning.
Would forcing a game save fix that or are these methods not meant for pc

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah but unless you are friends with said person joining isn't an option

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant click on kill yourself. Anybody else getting this?

L

LEGITGLITCHER420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you pick up your car with a cargobob and drop it it will be drivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register