• Views 8,263
Status
Not open for further replies.
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro-Tip to hit the heist board steps first time without previewing and switching around:

- Go to heist room
- Open interaction menu, hover over dynamic style
- Choose it, immediately hold touchpad and spam right really fast at the same time

This works for me every time

Last edited:
Twostepsback

Twostepsback

Reaction score
Sin$
Need Xbox friends to bounce off to do this glitch, can anyone help?

S

SkullBuster104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch doesnt work on pc because all the cars change to elergys after the dup. I have tried taking the vehicle out of the storage and taking it back in and then taking it back out. I can confirm this works on ps4 not pc.
i was doing a 2 person faggio glitch on pc yesterday and although we got all the cars to dupe over the faggios, BOTH of my friends garages reverted back to faggios in the morning.
Do you think forcing a game save through outfit changing would help save the cars? or is that irrelevant? Maybe they always revert on pc?

H

Hurt Locher

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it may be patched. I've been trying the heist part for the last 30 min and it isnt working.
I had plenty of success up until then though

Asaduji

Asaduji

Reaction score
Sin$
i was doing a 2 person faggio glitch on pc yesterday and although we got all the cars to dupe over the faggios, BOTH of my friends garages reverted back to faggios in the morning.
Do you think forcing a game save through outfit changing would help save the cars? or is that irrelevant? Maybe they always revert on pc?
Nope, i alredy tried that with every glitch working rn for consoles and it just doesn't work for pc, the only glitch working on pc is this https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-dupes-will-save.1774149/page-8#post-14044747
The other methods will just revert your dupes back to the original car no matter what you do

Twostepsback

Twostepsback

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it may be patched. I've been trying the heist part for the last 30 min and it isnt working.
I had plenty of success up until then though

It isn’t bud, I just got it first time, nothing feels different for me

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hitting first part, but always drive rh8 outside with me. Any suggestions?

Ogale90pr

Ogale90pr

Reaction score
Sin$
Now i will take revenge from R* and fill my garages with elegy retro from nightclub old school glitch, thanks!

Senju007

Senju007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro-Tip to hit the heist board steps first time without previewing and switching around:

- Go to heist room
- Choose it, immediately hold touchpad and spam right really fast at the same time

You are so right. It works faster that way. Also parking car close and near facing the wall makes it not disappear if you having problems like that.

R

Rusty420jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think this works if u have creator tp everytime I drive out of arena the car bricks

H

Hussein Fatal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

- Go to heist room

Yup great tip..works well

I dont think this works if u have creator tp everytime I drive out of arena the car bricks
Still works fine with creator tp...just duped 5 cars using it

R

Rusty420jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup great tip..works well

Still works fine with creator tp...just duped 5 cars using it
Idk why it wont work on my main account with tp but works fine on my 2nd account I even tried job tp on my main account the car drives out and bricks everytime

CauseMe

CauseMe

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a dynamic style, but I think dynamic refers to sharp? What do I do if I own the sharp apartment style already? Do I have to switch?

Edit: I switched and it still doesn't work. My mini map will disappear, but appears after a second.

H

Hussein Fatal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why it wont work on my main account with tp but works fine on my 2nd account I even tried job tp on my main account the car drives out and bricks everytime
That's weird...I suppose your doing everything the same since you said it's works fine with 2nd account.

I don't have a dynamic style, but I think dynamic refers to sharp? What do I do if I own the sharp apartment style already? Do I have to switch?

Edit: I switched and it still doesn't work. My mini map will disappear, but appears after a second.
Don't think it matters as I don't have dynamic either..don't think there is a dynamic style...but it still works either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register