Patched Orbital cannon money glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Was about to record this again but it seems patched, the alert message switches back and forth on it's own when you press right on dpad and then kicks you out of the orbital cannon menu automatically

JOKER78677

JOKER78677

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to get it to work I save the game wait for the orange circle join a friend in a diffrent targeting lobby and press right on the D pad but when I hear the cannon in the back and press down once or twice it takes me out of the cannon then

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah been struggling to find a friend to join, will try again later when more people are online

There is a brief moment when u can hear the cannon screen load up and if you hold the left analogue down u can hear it click down the list. I'm thinking if you hit X fast enough u might just be able to catch it. I did go through a couple of times but the one friend I had online was in a mission so didnt get any results because of that.
i try it too much time , and tbh only 1 time maybe was luck , it's like wasn't patched coz i head the beep from the cannon , but it's very hard to hit

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
on Xbox you can always do it if you have a brain :whistle:

CauseMe

CauseMe

Reaction score
Sin$
I just started using this glitch last night and it got patched an hour after I went to sleep. Please find a workaround you 200 IQ God Gifted Glitchers!

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone try joining a friend in a job and having them leave? Or disconnecting while joining them just a suggestion
I might try later

Last edited:
CauseMe

CauseMe

Reaction score
Sin$
The weekend is over and it's been more than 2 days with no workaround. When can we expect it to be published?

R4NDO

R4NDO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still had the orbital cannon menu up in the background when a friend invited me instead of going to dash to join friend. It doesn't give me money though. When I load back online my money is the same and I walk through doors the same as if it worked I just don't don't get the money. Don't know if this is useful at all but, just my personal experience.

J

jammy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still had the orbital cannon menu up in the background when a friend invited me instead of going to dash to join friend. It doesn't give me money though. When I load back online my money is the same and I walk through doors the same as if it worked I just don't don't get the money. Don't know if this is useful at all but, just my personal experience.

were you able to select anything on the cannon screen when you had the invite up?

R4NDO

R4NDO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
were you able to select anything on the cannon screen when you had the invite up?
The orbital cannon screen disappears when something pops up over it I've noticed. If you use original method and decline the session join you'll see yourself standing at the table with no menu.

J

jammy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The orbital cannon screen disappears when something pops up over it I've noticed. If you use original method and decline the session join you'll see yourself standing at the table with no menu.
Yes but if you go back a few pages you'll see there is a brief moment when you can move the menu before it disappears...

J

jammy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So therefore this is now a timing glitch?
Yes but very hard to get right, need to hold down on left analogue when u bring cannon menu up, listen for the menu jumping down then immediately hit x or a depending on console

M

Miatto

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhhh, i tried it and got it to work lol... But only 1 time out of three attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register