What's new

Patched New FULL Benny Merge car to car (no rc) 2 player!

• Thread starter broontango
  • Start date
  • Views 21,080
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you spawning in your bunker? Works easy on Xbox. I found it to be a bit tricky on PS4 but I still Done it on a livestream. There’s a slight delay from the pause menu coming up and you stepping out the car. You want to hit left dpad in the delay time part. Don’t press both at the same time etc

**BLACK SCREEN FIX**
When entering the session you might get hit with a black infinite loading screen that can’t be worked around.

To avoid the black screen, when you spawn in the spectator room. Quickly go to options and turn match making to “closed”. Then join friend via the friends tab. Haven’t had a black screen since. From what I’ve tested I will always spawn under the map, then fall onto the street doing this.

If you get black screened while in the workshop (when your friends merging) Wait 30/40 seconds, if it doesn’t clear join someone in a different targeting mode. Accept the first alert, decline the 2nd.
Yeah been spawning in my bunker since the very 1st merge in the arena lol I got it finally it works better for me if I press it then hit left dpad don't know why but thank you

MNC

MNC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to hit a car2rc using this? I finally managed to make a perfect donor (yanktons, glass, etc) and need to transfer to the RC

G

Glitch kid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any1 no how to get hidden paragon livery usin this method

S

staytrippy757

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help on Xbox one ? I will help in return. GT: staytrippy757

point99point99

point99point99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any "fix" for the black screen fix? I must have done this 20+ times since yesterday and no matter what I do it always is an endless unbreakable black screen. I have tried everything thats been posted in this thread and nothing works. Seems like a few have no issues but most people just get black screen wtf are you doing that we aren't?

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to add yankton and green tint without this merge. I only want the yankton and green tint to transfer. Im trying to make a car with secret gold wheels. I know theres a way to do it with the magic slot but cant find an updated video.

B

bossbill1

Reaction score
Sin$
u just need to merge the car with the HOTRING w/ livery 12 and normally u got the hidden liverie
so would the hotring be the one getting the livery? is there a way to transfer that to other cars?

GDO1509

GDO1509

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so would the hotring be the one getting the livery? is there a way to transfer that to other cars?
yeah for the thrax and the paragon u can put the livery 12 on hotring to have the hidden liveries

D

dimon2010han

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can the glitched out person launch the Gerald job, back out and still be glitched out?

MNC

MNC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to add yankton and green tint without this merge. I only want the yankton and green tint to transfer. Im trying to make a car with secret gold wheels. I know theres a way to do it with the magic slot but cant find an updated video.

I merged a futureshock issi to a rat-loader (to get SG), than modified the RAT using charles (added green tint, yankton and patriot smoke), than merged the rat-loader to a elegy for bennys.

D

dimon2010han

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you manage to merge S80RR if it's only one seat?
EDIT: I meant the livery

Last edited:
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok here's another question, my friend successfully hit the glitch first time for getting glitched out under the map in spectator
box but he fell through instantly before able to accept my invite and appeared at the docks.

Immediately after this he could no longer join me or get any alerts for joining my session yet I could join him without issue, I've had this problem since the DLC dropped so is there any fix and did we actually hit the glitch or not?

B

bossbill1

Reaction score
Sin$
I merged a futureshock issi to a rat-loader (to get SG), than modified the RAT using charles (added green tint, yankton and patriot smoke), than merged the rat-loader to a elegy for bennys.
did you do this on console?? how did u get charles to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register