What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched New FULL Benny Merge car to car (no rc) 2 player!

• Thread starter broontango
  • Start date
  • Views 21,093
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carnski

Carnski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use a Public session with other players instead of Friends Only.
I had that problem joining my friend because my internet is too fast, switched to joining friend in Public session and no problem since
Tried several times to join a public session but still getting black screen tried pulling Ethernet cables on both console's and running wireless sort of helped but I'm getting like 5seconds max under the map then black screen having a break from this for a while give it another go later anything else I can do?

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Noticed a lot of people having issues with black screens. I’m going to try get a fix for that today. Fingers crossed

1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the car to merge but my character didn't run... checked the spot and behold! My car was merged but it was ON IT'S SIDE and i could not get into it.

Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the car to merge but my character didn't run... checked the spot and behold! My car was merged but it was ON IT'S SIDE and i could not get into it.
At that part with the left deep a situation you can just have a friend going to a job and let you let them know when you get the alert then tell them the back out then you keep spamming left on the d-pad in a that is simple then all that left d-pad running calling up Gerald stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
1800killz

1800killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At that part with the left deep a situation you can just have a friend going to a job and let you let them know when you get the alert then tell them the back out then you keep spamming left on the d-pad in a that is simple then all that left d-pad running calling up Gerald stuff
That threw me in a friends sesh by myself, maybe i did it wrong im going to try it again.

At that part with the left d pad situation you can just have a friend go to a job and let you know when you get the alert then tell them to back out then you keep spamming left on the d-pad and a that is more simple than all that left d-pad running calling up Gerald stuff.

Is this what you're trying to tell me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fozzie_420

Fozzie_420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Slamvan looks tight AF on Utility Bright Red Smoothies
PS_Messages_20190805_022829.jpg

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Slamvan looks tight AF on Utility Bright Red Smoothies
PS_Messages_20190805_022829.jpg
Yeah it does!
I have a few Slamvans (even in Worn Seawash) but this classic worn black with pure black Benny’s “Cleans” is my favorite:smile:
IMG_4907.jpg

D

Daniel2010

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work on xbox one
Throws me back in garage slot every time (pressing it almost the same time)

D

DemonGlitches

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work on xbox one
Throws me back in garage slot every time (pressing it almost the same time)
You're hitting left too fast. Hold pause down and let go and hit left. around half a second gap. If you hit left too fast you go to garage. If too slow you get kicked from car. Theres a sweet spot in the middle. Better to hit too slow and then try slightly quicker. Its not easy but you get the hang of it.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The left dpad part is the reason I'm not touching it as I just can't do it tried thousands of times still no luck there will be a better one in the future I'm sure

broontango

broontango

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The left dpad part is the reason I'm not touching it as I just can't do it tried thousands of times still no luck there will be a better one in the future I'm sure
Are you spawning in your bunker? Works easy on Xbox. I found it to be a bit tricky on PS4 but I still Done it on a livestream. There’s a slight delay from the pause menu coming up and you stepping out the car. You want to hit left dpad in the delay time part. Don’t press both at the same time etc

**BLACK SCREEN FIX**
When entering the session you might get hit with a black infinite loading screen that can’t be worked around.

To avoid the black screen, when you spawn in the spectator room. Quickly go to options and turn match making to “closed”. Then join friend via the friends tab. Haven’t had a black screen since. From what I’ve tested I will always spawn under the map, then fall onto the street doing this.

If you get black screened while in the workshop (when your friends merging) Wait 30/40 seconds, if it doesn’t clear join someone in a different targeting mode. Accept the first alert, decline the 2nd.

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
At that part with the left deep a situation you can just have a friend going to a job and let you let them know when you get the alert then tell them the back out then you keep spamming left on the d-pad in a that is simple then all that left d-pad running calling up Gerald stuff.

That threw me in a friends sesh by myself, maybe i did it wrong im going to try it again.

At that part with the left d pad situation you can just have a friend go to a job and let you know when you get the alert then tell them to back out then you keep spamming left on the d-pad and a that is more simple than all that left d-pad running calling up Gerald stuff.

Is this what you're trying to tell me?
I would also like to know if that’s what you mean the left d pad part killed me yesterday
But if there’s a easier way I might have another try in me after work :wink:

Y

YouMadGetGlad

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone need help or wanna help on PS4? I’m On now. PSN:YouMadGetGlad

B

bossbill1

Reaction score
Sin$
glitch works perfectly just done 10 seconds ago multiple times in a row just need modded colours lol

ItsAce0

ItsAce0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been trying to hit the spectator booth on my 2nd console to merge on my 1st, but all I get is "No active Arena Wars series to spectate" anyone got this and fixed it?

B

bossbill1

Reaction score
Sin$
Been trying to hit the spectator booth on my 2nd console to merge on my 1st, but all I get is "No active Arena Wars series to spectate" anyone got this and fixed it?
go into a public session with people and matchmaking open

H

HammyMods

Reaction score
Sin$
It’s telling me “Unable to enter the spectator box at this time. Please try again later.” pls send help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register