What's new

Patched New FULL Benny Merge car to car (no rc) 2 player!

• Thread starter broontango
  • Start date
  • Views 21,078
Status
Not open for further replies.
MNC

MNC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When bringing donor car to modshop, wait INSIDE the car until friend get out of black screen. This avoid he being stuck in that.

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, there is, but even if you do, it will show up as invisible, leaving it useless in the Arena Workshop.

There is no secret liveries for the Lost Slamvan. There was in total of three liveries once when the Heists Update was released, but two of them got permanently deleted from the game for unknown reasons in I'll Gotten Gains Part 1 Update. You also cannot find them or their texture file on the PC version of the game. They are, quite literally, gone.
The two removed liveries are as follows:

Traditional LOST:
VhyijgD.jpg

Modernized LOST:
Ay-qMTrSHUKPtyBMGrs_ww_0_0.jpg
Still p/o about this, would've had 1 of each.

So any news on the possibility of modding the festival bus?

aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FULL BENNYS MERGE (Car to Car)

No RC Needed, No Faggios, No scuba tanks.

Founders:

• EastSide Boyy
  • Broontango

Requirements:

• 1 Friend.
  • Both own Arena workshop.
  • Both own Bunker.

Steps:

1. You spawn in a friend session inside your bunker & head to your arena.
  2. Friend does the most of the work, first they need to get Glitched out.
  3. Friend sets spawn location to the bunker, sets matchmaking to “open” & be inside a public session.
  4. Friend enters “spectators room” inside their arena. They must see the spectate table.
  5. Friend quickly joins your session via invite while they are in that room.
  6. Friend will now spawn in the session under the map.
  7. Now you invite your friend to your arena workshop. Then press “all exit” at the garage door. Walk back in once your outside.
  8. Jump in the car you want to mods ON, friend jumps in passenger side. You jump out. (Friend Can now drive your car)
  9. Take your benny car/Donor car inside the mod shop & exit vehicle.
  10. Friend drives the car you want mods on- into the workshop.
  11. Hold Y to pull out your friend & get in the drivers seat.
  12. Now press & hold pause, release & tap left dpad.
  13. Start up a Gerald job & back out.
  14. Change 1 item on your newly modded car to save it (or drive out & save in moc).

Side note: If your friend gets stuck on black infinite loading screen they can use targeting mode alert to clear it or you start up a job, they get the alert up, you quit & they accept both alerts.

If your friend gets a infinite black screen joining your session they will need to restart gta and try again.

Video:

The part inside the arena is hard I wish there was an easier method

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:frown:What happens if when you do the pause and left d-pad part, the cars land on top of each other? Is there any way to hit it perfectly right so they merge? What’s the secret recipe, I’m a part of this glitch family, I deserve to know.
Then ur hitting left too fast. Hit it slower each time.

B

bossbill1

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont believe so. Get someone to GCTF u a modded car in matchmaking section. Theres a lot of good guys on this site
ahh i see. that sucks lol thanks for the info! what kind of modded vehicles are out there that are really good or worth having for a glitch like this?

HYPN0SHR00M

HYPN0SHR00M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to add a note, two cars will be spawning next to each other - they way that you know you hit the glitch is if the player that is glitched can't see the car that is receiving the mods.

Y

YouMadGetGlad

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone need or want help? PS4 only. Psn: YouMadGetGlad

T

Tyreek Jackson

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone need or want help? PS4 only. Psn: YouMadGetGlad
Bro please! Help me. The guy helping me rn is literally not even trying to help me but when I help him he doesn’t even help me. I would appreciate it a lot bro.

beastinrapper

beastinrapper

Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch is still currently working. Seems to work best if you have two consoles but does work with 1 other online player. Tested and confirmed as of now. Does take some time

Carnski

Carnski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone having trouble with the spawn under map part going straight to the black loading screen after a second of being under the map?any way out of it?

beastinrapper

beastinrapper

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone having trouble with the spawn under map part going straight to the black loading screen after a second of being under the map?any way out of it?
You need to restart the application. Try to have the person who's getting the merge vehicle to be in a friends invite only session and the helper be in a public session. Seems to work.

Fozzie_420

Fozzie_420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use a Public session with other players instead of Friends Only.
I had that problem joining my friend because my internet is too fast, switched to joining friend in Public session and no problem since

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf man,really this morning I decided to give it another go,everything worked like in vid. No infinite the dpad finally worked and voila,the fricking car didn't merge. Both were in the same spot they were beforehand. Great..

H

HendoNan

Reaction score
Sin$
this merge is so easy but need friend to help you out . patched merge car to car is easier . thanks broon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register