What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously thinking about getting this thing but it can only be used for 1 account every 30 days... I got 10 accounts so if I get this I hope it stays unpatched for a while lol

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get my save game to show up under the Cheats tab in the first steps of the video on exporting and importing. It only shows in the Re-sign tab. How do I get it to show in the cheats tab so I can advanced mode and export?

Edit: I figured that out... I think. I saved same more saves to my USB and those its able to open and export. But then GTA V save editor says incorrect length. What do I do about that?

Last edited:
DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep exporting saves and GTA V save editor keeps saying they are incorrect length. what am I doing wrong? I have a Franklin and Lamar save at 1.6% and I am copying multiple files to the USB and none of them are working, after exporting they all say incorrect length in the save editor

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well 2 accounts burned and I am still getting the error. Am I supposed to have PSN Gold on the account? Or can I use any account on my Ps4? What the heck with this incorrect length error message. Someone on the youtube has the problem too, and the author just told him to follow instructions, and he is. I am too. I have done it many times following every step intently. so I know I am not missing something. But then why is my save game an incorrect length?

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well 2 accounts burned and I am still getting the error. Am I supposed to have PSN Gold on the account? Or can I use any account on my Ps4? What the heck with this incorrect length error message. Someone on the youtube has the problem too, and the author just told him to follow instructions, and he is. I am too. I have done it many times following every step intently. so I know I am not missing something. But then why is my save game an incorrect length?
I see you struggling with this. Have you resigned the downloadable save to your save? And what's with the save editor you keep mentioning? There's no need for that. Just resign the save and open it with advanced mode. Hope it helps.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I see you struggling with this. Have you resigned the downloadable save to your save? And what's with the save editor you keep mentioning? There's no need for that. Just resign the save and open it with advanced mode. Hope it helps.
Thanks man I just realized I was following old steps... the video in the OP about exporting and importing was uploaded jun 24 2019 so I thought it was new

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man I just realized I was following old steps... the video in the OP about exporting and importing was uploaded jun 24 2019 so I thought it was new
Glad you figured it out. Cause really this shouldn't have been a problem at all but since you figured it out then have fun with the save!

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad you figured it out. Cause really this shouldn't have been a problem at all but since you figured it out then have fun with the save!
Its a little hard to dig through all the old information on the post to know which set of steps to follow. Like I said the video I was following was from 2019 so I thought it was the latest one. It really should not be in the OP because it doesn't work and theres no reason to keep it there. I wish the OP could be cleaned up so all the old irrelevant steps can be removed.

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a little hard to dig through all the old information on the post to know which set of steps to follow. Like I said the video I was following was from 2019 so I thought it was the latest one. It really should not be in the OP because it doesn't work and theres no reason to keep it there. I wish the OP could be cleaned up so all the old irrelevant steps can be removed.
Yeah I get what you mean. I think it has been edited with a new video though but as you said some steps are irrelevant to the new method.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I get what you mean. I think it has been edited with a new video though but as you said some steps are irrelevant to the new method.
Do you know if this method was ever subject to a money wipe?

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know if this method was ever subject to a money wipe?
No not at all. I've done frozen money glitches quite a few times and I have never been wiped. I only got wiped from Lester's glitch and it was on another account. So don't worry about getting wiped just be careful with how many cars per hour you sell.

DatGews

DatGews

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No not at all. I've done frozen money glitches quite a few times and I have never been wiped. I only got wiped from Lester's glitch and it was on another account. So don't worry about getting wiped just be careful with how many cars per hour you sell.
Awesome I got to the black screen after buying everything and going back to story mode now I need someone to join in another targeting mode. I have no friends online right now

Posted in matchmaking now just gotta sit here and wait for someone. I need a friend to do this with, ill help you if you help me

Last edited:
Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome I got to the black screen after buying everything and going back to story mode now I need someone to join in another targeting mode. I have no friends online right now

Posted in matchmaking now just gotta sit here and wait for someone. I need a friend to do this with, ill help you if you help me
While on black screen press interaction menu. Press once up and x. You will be in director mode. You should get an alert too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register