What's new

Patched GTA 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH (PC,CONSOLE METHOD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxColorlessdoomxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA 5 SOLO MONEY GLITCH (PC, CONSOLE METHOD)

LINK FOR VIDEO:
GLITCH ENDS AT 13 MINS, PROOF AT 15 MINS
Requirements:

A high-end apartment with changing apartment styles
MOC
Bunker
Elegy
The car you want to dupe
Heist setup(Any will work)

Step 1: Go to story mode and change targeting mode

For PC: Assisted aim-Full

For Console: Free aim

Step 2: load up in an invite-only session and head to your bunker with the car you want to duplicate. Make sure to also order an elegy to any of your garages

Step 3: store the car in the MOC and then drive it out

Step 4: Park the car against the wall in front of the MOC (AS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO), make sure you when you park the car, it gives you an option to store the car in the MOC, get out of the car and make sure the BLUE CIRCLE appears near the MOC

Step 5: Now, go on your map and look for a mission/race etc. that is near your apartment, and then start the mission

Step 6:Once loaded in the mission lobby, join someone who is playing GTA online(FOR PC: click the HOME KEY ON UR PC/laptop to open friends menu), once you get the “are you sure you want to join a different session” ACCEPT that alert and then DENY the second alert that says “do you want to change targeting mode”. If done correctly you should spawn near that mission circle. For PC and XBOX PLAYERS: If you don’t have a friend who is playing, join a random session and add random people. FOR PS4 PLAYERS: go to a random community and join anyone who is playing gta online.

Step 7:Go to your apartment and go to the heist room, there you will need to press the pause button and then press the “view heist planning board” button, this may be tricky but what i do is i hold the pause button first and as soon as i leave the pause button i click the view heist board button.

Step 7: if done correctly you will have the pause menu and in the background will be the heist board, from there you need to go to criminal starter pack and click on it, once you clicked on it you can back out the pause menu

Step 8: you will now be looking at the heist board, next you need to pull up your interaction menu and go to apartment style, keep changing and previewing styles until you get a black screen. KEEP IN MIND IF YOU GET A BLACK SCREEN THEN YOU SEE OUTSIDE OF YOUR APARTMENT, you need to keep changing style.

Step 9: once you see a black screen and dont see the outside of the map, you will need to teleport again, this time where you have stored the elegy. Find a mission nearby where you have stored the elegy and teleport

Step 10: once you teleport, go inside your garage and then drive the elegy out, if done correctly you should be on foot.

Step 11: Teleport to the bunker now, and go inside the bunker, keep in mind if you try to drive a car, you wont be able to

Step 12: get in the car that you parked right outside the MOC and then just store it in the MOC, it will give you an alert saying “personal storage full” accept that alert and your car should be duplicated. The duped car is in the MOC and the original should be where the ELEGY was. To sell the car, just go and find a new session and it should work

FOUNDER OF CONSOLE: OBESEGIRAFFE
FOUNDER OF PC: COLORLESSDOOM

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
repost of a 2 month old glitch which is still working.. great job

X

XxColorlessdoomxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check your dupe and see if it wasn't reverted to Free Elegy after go single player/close game
Yea i did this glitch some more times and no, it was my duped car

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i did this glitch some more times and no, it was my duped car
I tried Heist AP glitch days ago and when you close game or go SP dupe is reverted back, it keeps duplicated while you is in multiplayer, backing to single player revert car to Elegy! (on PC, and transaction failed error happens if you try to sell temporary duped) :cry:

B

bobby002802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch does not work on PC, once you restart the game/go to singleplayer and back, the duped car will return to the pre-glitch car. If anyone knows how to get around this, please share.

Last edited:
GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glitch does not work on PC, once you restart the game/go to singleplayer and back, the duped car will return to the pre-glitch car. If anyone knows how to get around this, please share.
theres no way around it. If on pc car has to be sold or it will revert back and this is a repost of Solo Car Duplication Is Back and should be deleted! obese giraffe is not the founder only a vid maker

V

Verhae

Reaction score
Sin$
This method doesn't work for xbox one. The cars are still present after teleporting from the black screen part. Eligy does not disappear when taken out of the garage.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method doesn't work for xbox one. The cars are still present after teleporting from the black screen part. Eligy does not disappear when taken out of the garage.
it does work check the other thread solo duplication is back i know because im on xbox but use the rooftop method

B

bobby002802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres no way around it. If on pc car has to be sold or it will revert back and this is a repost of Solo Car Duplication Is Back and should be deleted! obese giraffe is not the founder only a vid maker
Also unable to sell it, gives an error and asks to restart the game. Glitch is useless for PC.

V

Verhae

Reaction score
Sin$
Care to share the link to the youtube video with the rooftop method

V

Verhae

Reaction score
Sin$
I should be more clear. I am doing exactly what this person does but when I'm doing the black screen I don't see the outside like they do. The map never disappears during the black screen either. Xbox one I guess is different than ps4, PC.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I should be more clear. I am doing exactly what this person does but when I'm doing the black screen I don't see the outside like they do. The map never disappears during the black screen either. Xbox one I guess is different than ps4, PC.
im on xb1..it takes time to in my vid i do it quickly

Pessy Jinkman

Pessy Jinkman

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I'm stuck at step 6. I can hear and see the map but only for a short time then it disappear and shows heist board. Any hints to help? Or is it patched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register