• Views 1,011
L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
What's happening to Battlefield it seems to be taking the same course as Call Of Duty and and Battlefield 1 isn't even that good, what the actual fudge

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a shame to see the series going downhill like this, I really enjoyed the novelty of Battlefield 1 but it soon grew boring. The series in general has performed poorly I think for the last couple of years, however I also feel that the Call of Duty series has fell on it's arse. There's no hype around either series of games now, which is crazy considering the talk that used to surround both franchises 5 years back.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What's happening to Battlefield it seems to be taking the same course as Call Of Duty and and Battlefield 1 isn't even that good, what the actual fudge
It's a shame to see the series going downhill like this, I really enjoyed the novelty of Battlefield 1 but it soon grew boring. The series in general has performed poorly I think for the last couple of years, however I also feel that the Call of Duty series has fell on it's arse. There's no hype around either series of games now, which is crazy considering the talk that used to surround both franchises 5 years back.
Maybe it's just me but I haven't noticed it getting more like CoD at all aside from game modes like TDM where the TTK is too short for me. I will admit though that it has gotten more streamlined and easier to pick up for new players. The maps are smaller in terms of game modes like Rush. I think back to the glory days of Bad Company where you could play on maps like "End of the Line" and spend lots of time sneaking around on the edges of the map to do sneak attacks. I do agree the series has been on a decline since Bad Co. 2, but I don't think I would equate it to how hard CoD went down with AW and IW. Even though BF3 and BF4 had meh campaigns, at least multiplayer had its moments. Call me crazy, but I actually didn't mind Hardline like some people did. I thought it was a solid way to do a spin-off with Heist being entertaining at points and some of the maps like Alcatraz being pretty well executed.

As far as hype goes, I think BF1 had a good amount of hype given that it blew IW out of the water in terms of fan reception (at least going by their respective trailers on YouTube). I agree that BF1 has its shortcomings though in pandering to the more casual gamers (limited weapon choices, no attachment customization, vehicles aren't on the maps initially and can't be sabotaged), but the vehicles along with how Operations mode was done seem to be positives at least for me. Not to mention, BF1 got back to the destruction that BF3 and BF4 lacked. Sure, BF4 had "levelotions" but it is nice to be able to make craters and trenches like you could in Bad Co 1 and 2.

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just downloaded the game since its like15$ and i noticed there is no glitch section here on site? (Kinda makes me want to start playing it, so there is not glitching in Battlefield?

E2a PS4

Martha Edwards

Martha Edwards

Reaction score
Sin$
All the games of Battlefield series are really enjoyable and the levels are challenging. I am playing the same for a long time but it never felt boring.

Top Bottom
Login
Register