• Views 992
Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
okay awhile ago my profile got corrupt and I figured out how to fix it somehow from my computer I just changed the profile cause I had some random back up on there and I just needed to go to way point and load the achievements. But now it's courrupt again and it says I don't have any achievements for Reach but then I put it on horizon on my comp and it said I have all of them. My profile editor doesn't work cause I don't have .net framework 3.5 and it won't let me install that either. So I'm hoping if somebody just has a random Reach GDP I could use or something. Also, I somehow don't have a password to my gamertag and the email I used was 3 years ago and it's not real so I'm basically f***ed cause I can't recover it... :cry:

thanks for the help if I get answers.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is hella old and you probably don't need this fixed anymore but if you delete the GPD off the profile through horizon then load Halo Reach and Xbox Live will automatically fix and replace the GPD for the account. Then Velocity will probably work to unlock the achievements.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register