What's new

Patched Duplication REALLY working on PC using "BUZZARD" as base.

ronaldomga

ronaldomga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello!
My name is Ronaldo and I'm going
show a duplication method on the pc for those who do not use MOD. Sorry for the bad English, because I'm using a translator.
Come on! Remembering that this method is solo.

Requirements:
Have a MOC, a COMPLEX, a HANGAR and the BUZZARD, and of course the car you want to duplicate.

1- Enter an invitation session, Put the car you want to duplicate inside the COMPLEX, put on a motorcycle, it can be any bike.

2 - Go to your HANGAR call PEGASUS and put several BUZZARD inside it, can leave full.

3- Go near the complex, register as a motorcycle, call the bike that is inside the COMPLEX through the interaction menu.

4- Call the MOC (this part is complicated because your pc has to be with a good FPS, then close all the applications you are using), Now enter the MOC with the bike and then exit, it will have to "DISAPPEAR" , use the interactive menu to return the MOC and call the bike, since it has been stored in it, note that the bike will not appear on the mini map, (try to glitch during the day) look for the bike and enter it in the COMPLEX.

5 - Exit with the car you want to duplicate, note that if you get out of the car it will not appear on the mini map, open the interactive menu and call a BUZZARD (BY THE INTERACTIVE MENU, NOT BY PEGASUS) also call the MOC.

6 - Enter the car in the MOC and exit, you can sell this vehicle, it is already duplicated, call the mechanic and you will see that the original is in the COMPLEX.

Remember in the pc the copies are worth a maximum of 1 million if the value is greater than 1 million. CAUTION You are selling the ORIGINAL, do not sell more than 3 cars per day.
If it does not work, try changing your session.
This method works very well on the PC, several said I was crazy to duplicate using BUZZARD, write down here if you can, for those who can not watch the video of my friend marcelo.

Remembering that there are many variations of this method.

In the PC there is no way to SAVE DUPLICATED VEHICLES, if you want to know some method please say.

Thank you!

One very important thing that I forgot to mention, in the car that will duplicate use CUSTOMIZED PLATE, because in this method the vehicle turns CLONE ie does not pick up the base vehicle's license plate. If you do not do this after some sales you will receive the message that you can not sell anymore and you have to wait 36 hours to sell again.

Last edited:
ronaldomga

ronaldomga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IS a complex a bunker?

COMPLEX, but you also have to have BUNKER in order to have the MOC. But the glitch is done in the complex, as I said there are many different of this method, I can do in ARENAWAR for example.

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man, thanks so much for that, I need to try that now! :thumbsup:

I assume you can sell car in same session, I really don't care to no stick cars, as you can sell them :biggrin:

ronaldomga

ronaldomga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man, thanks so much for that, I need to try that now! :thumbsup:

I assume you can sell car in same session, I really don't care to no stick cars, as you can sell them :biggrin:

Yes, when you leave the MOC you can go directly to "LosSantosCustoms" to sell, because if you change sessions the car becomes a BUGADO helicopter in your MOC. kkkkkk

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a great glitch. I'm using it to mod my Special Vehicles. :cigar: Can probably use it to move any vehicle to any garage too.

9D521B6D00D73D71373690E7009BD8C5EF1A3A3D

4059621B95C91BF8D5715B274CDE03BD41ECF875

Last edited:
m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your bike (MKII) stored in your Facility and your MOC empty? Need to be quick and get back on the bike and exit the MOC.

Try getting everything set up and start a new session with spawn set to your Bunker.

Last edited:
GTAonlinelover

GTAonlinelover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally a working selling method on PC without using duped deluxos etc. Thanks for sharing :smile:

Last edited:
ronaldomga

ronaldomga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a great glitch. I'm using it to mod my Special Vehicles. :cigar: Can probably use it to move any vehicle to any garage too.

9D521B6D00D73D71373690E7009BD8C5EF1A3A3D

4059621B95C91BF8D5715B274CDE03BD41ECF875

That same m0rphyy forgot to mention that the method is "execelnte" to create MODDED cars, because when they come back to be the base of trucks. Ps. I'm working on a way to save car duplicates on PC. Thank you! :wink:

Does this work on console?

I have not tested it yet on consoles.

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works great on PC, thanks one more time for sharing that. it opens a lot of possibilities!

-try to put the car in a full 10 car garage (331 supply st) instead MOC in last steps to save car?

-uninsured bike probably won't work to stick, because carbon copy?

-no way to implement some "destroy uninsured street vehicle" here?

For any trying that on consoles, game runs 30 or 60fps? Because he told you need a average/powerful PC to do that!

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How does it work with the modded cars? And it would be awesome if you can find a way to stick them
Call a vehicle you want to mod instead of a Buzzard. The vehicle you pull out of the Facility will be the vehicle you mod (ie. Benny's Custom already upgraded or Arena vehicles.) When you change sessions the mods will be on the other vehicle.

If you mod a Special Vehicle it will be returned to the SVW when starting a new session. Just be sure you don't somehow swap a vehicle to the SVW in it's place or you'll never get it back in there, unless maybe it's a bike you can call through the MC.

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you make the bike disappear in step 4?

Seconded. I can't do it.

I did the steps with a street car and it disappeared when driving out, but then I couldn't store the dupe car in the MOC at the end.

Can't get it to work with a bike. Tried OP2 and a Pegassi Ruffian. Any tips?

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seconded. I can't do it.

I did the steps with a street car and it disappeared when driving out, but then I couldn't store the dupe car in the MOC at the end.

Can't get it to work with a bike. Tried OP2 and a Pegassi Ruffian. Any tips?
Not sure. Set everything up and start a new session from in the Bunker.

Funny thing is I found the disappearing car thing months ago but didn't even think about getting this far. I even had it lose the tracker. I was using the del perro garage tho. :confused:

ronaldomga

ronaldomga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call a vehicle you want to mod instead of a Buzzard. The vehicle you pull out of the Facility will be the vehicle you mod (ie. Benny's Custom already upgraded or Arena vehicles.) When you change sessions the mods will be on the other vehicle.

If you mod a Special Vehicle it will be returned to the SVW when starting a new session. Just be sure you don't somehow swap a vehicle to the SVW in it's place or you'll never get it back in there, unless maybe it's a bike you can call through the MC.

Yes, but be careful with the vehicles of the nightclub, because they did not get back to B1, SPEEDO stayed in B2, and it was like a "magic slot" when I modified it, the modification is in the personal vehicle.

Top Bottom
Login
Register