Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool thanks! I will get working on uploading the hack I have, it'll be awhile though lol
No rush man, take your time, glad to have ya on board with that pack helping us out! It's greatly appreciated it!

O

OldStoneRoad

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all these links, just in time for me to get back into modding.

I remember a map when you were fighting a huge amount of AI on a bridge, does anybody remember what that was?

And what would you say would be the funnest maps to play with someone else? Like co-op wise?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all these links, just in time for me to get back into modding.

I remember a map when you were fighting a huge amount of AI on a bridge, does anybody remember what that was?

And what would you say would be the funnest maps to play with someone else? Like co-op wise?

Thanks again!
If it involves AI check out the AI Revision map pack. That's the only one that it could be in.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Added "Halo 2: Complete Edition"
This is a Full experience for normal halo 2, Dlc maps prepatched in, all quick option mods added, even added secondary heavy vehicle. Just read the read me and the pack description in the post.

Added "Halo 2: Prophet/Bomber Edition"
This mappack is probably the most cringiest besides don't cares mappack. However it has a "few" "Okay" maps, and it is a mappack so I archived it anyways.

dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i found this if you want it

Halo 2 Xbox 360 Multiplayer Map Pack Download - All 4 Map Packs with 1.5 Update

[Click here to view this link]

let me know if we have something like this or not, if not i'll upload it at some point

dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i found a post or reddit for halo 2 and he says theres mods but where they come from or if we have them idk

Here's my modded halo 2. I took the original halo 2 and a bunch of the best mod maps and added them into the same game so you can play the halo 2 maps and the best mod maps from the same game without having to switch! DLC is still required for the dlc maps.

http://epic-origins.com/xbox/Halo 2 Mod/HDD Ready Halo 2 Mod.zip
http://epic-origins.com/xbox/Halo 2 Mod/Halo 2 Mod - Iso - Disc Ready - No Campaign.zip

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
i found a post or reddit for halo 2 and he says theres mods but where they come from or if we have them idk

Here's my modded halo 2. I took the original halo 2 and a bunch of the best mod maps and added them into the same game so you can play the halo 2 maps and the best mod maps from the same game without having to switch! DLC is still required for the dlc maps.

http://epic-origins.com/xbox/Halo 2 Mod/HDD Ready Halo 2 Mod.zip
http://epic-origins.com/xbox/Halo 2 Mod/Halo 2 Mod - Iso - Disc Ready - No Campaign.zip
Ill check it out when i get off work. That may be the same mappack I have sitting on my rgh I havent tested or put up here yet

R

ranknfile411

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey anyone have Dontcares special edition maps or any fun mod map packs please ? Showing my 8 year old some of the modding communities work put in . Wanted more fun mods that he can have fun with. Any info on what one of these packs is more on the fun side in multiplayer old or new map mods are fine

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey anyone have Dontcares special edition maps or any fun mod map packs please ? Showing my 8 year old some of the modding communities work put in . Wanted more fun mods that he can have fun with. Any info on what one of these packs is more on the fun side in multiplayer old or new map mods are fine
The pack you are asking for is in the thread directly. As far as fun goes, to me every pack besides cheating mappacks are considered fun, if I had to chose these packs would be considered more on the fun aspect directly.

Killtrocity v1
Killtrocity v2
Phantom v1
Phantom v2
Halo 2 Remapped v2 Disc 1
Halo 2 Remapped v2 Disc 2
Halo 2 Remapped v2 Disc 3
DoorM4n's Legacy v1.1
Minigame Mappack v1.1

- I would not classify "dontcares" mappack to be "Fun" as it's a cheating pack with projectile edits and ridiculous stuff etc. I also can not guarantee that all of the maps are SLC "System Link Compatible", However they should all work just fine in local split screen if that's what you are going for. Hope it helps.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Added mediafire backup links to those who do not wish to use mega or archive.org

R

ranknfile411

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there was a modded coagulation where there’s a bunch of vehicles on the top out of the map and invisible walls were taken out etc ? Let me know if you’ve have this or have played it , thank you caboose for the help and keeping up the work

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there was a modded coagulation where there’s a bunch of vehicles on the top out of the map and invisible walls were taken out etc ? Let me know if you’ve have this or have played it , thank you caboose for the help and keeping up the work
I don't have it, unless its in the no longer active patch repository which can be found on this site in the mod downloads section for halo 2, it's over 5gbs of patches for halo 2 modded maps. If we have it, it would be there. Highly doubtful though. This particular thread is for Compiled Modded Map Packs., Anything else needs to be sent via pm, or on the patch thread, however don't expect replies on the patch thread as I am no longer keeping it updated due to how long it takes to organize it etc.

R

ranknfile411

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I might have found some on an old back up of mine I have I love frys I think it’s just old maps tho and a bunch more fun mods and other ppfs

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I might have found some on an old back up of mine I have I love frys I think it’s just old maps tho and a bunch more fun mods and other ppfs
Do you happen to have any modding programs?

Top Bottom
Login
Register