Sin$
Can it shoot webs!?

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2TB, how long it takes to reset to dashboard? I have 500GB it's kinda slower comparing to 120GB.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
2TB, how long it takes to reset to dashboard? I have 500GB it's kinda slower comparing to 120GB.

rest from xbox games to dash? i just hit the shortcut keys to restart the system. it's quite fast. I have a sata drive in it with a 80 pin IDE, it's a lot faster than the default setup

Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes me wish I didn't throw my original xbox out...

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
$400.00 for an original xbox? Wow, I have 4 of these. Two are still in the original package and have never been out.
(I know these op speaks of are modded but wow)
I dont think the two out of box have been turned on since the 360 came out. And well its hard to have ever turned on the other two since they havent been out of their box. I guess I never looked into this just figured there werent worth anything being so old.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
$400.00 for an original xbox? Wow, I have 4 of these. Two are still in the original package and have never been out.
I dont think the two out of box have been turned on since the 360 came out. And well its hard to have ever turned on the other two since they havent been out of their box. I guess I never looked into this just figured there werent worth anything being so old.

It's important to remember that a lot went into refurbishing the console that I now have.

It's been cleaned. New thermal paste. Painted. New HDD. Customized dash. Had about 1.85tb of games already pre-loaded.
So I didn't just pay for the console, but the service as well. This thing will work for years to come. The original xbox still has a very strong homebrew scene that not even the 360 has gotten to yet. Since the original Xbox is easier to mod it has a larger audience.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Just same across this message somehow. 2 in boxes never opened?! Get them soft modded mate minimum. 500gb hdd. Great kids first consoles. They get a taste of what we have now and with right emulators learn the history as well. My daughter loves playing sonic the hedgehog and super Mario on a big TV while I explain we used to play n the gameboy hoping the parents would buy the (optional) charger kit. And snes was played on a 16 inch box TV through the analogue mode on TV we haven't used for about 13 years!

Lyttle

Lyttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This console is sweet! It's been years since i've done anything related to xbox original modding i means YEARS... I was like 13? But man the stuff that is on there now is insane.

I think I need to find desk room and get back into this and play some of those classic games, I seen you linked his etsy profile but I do not seem to see anything for sale? I mean I don't really need a custom one but that would be a sweet way to get back into it with a design I would enjoy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register