What's new

Patched unlimited gold/money glitch(solo)

• Thread starter yelloweyebrush
  • Start date
  • Views 20,308
P

polyphenus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aside from leveling up, is there a way to farm treasure maps?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
If you got a poor location you can move them. I located one at citadel rock then I got a random stranger mission. After that it had moved even although I was in same solo session.

Edit

If you lucky to have 2 maps you can go to first and identify box.
If no use walk away and open 2nd map.
Then open 1st one again and it will have moved.
I just moved one at bards crossing at a useless ledge to nice open beach!

Last edited:
V

volpeblu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you try to use the same map when you find a treasure impossibile to glitch? Like changing session? Or it became waste anyway

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you try to use the same map when you find a treasure impossibile to glitch? Like changing session? Or it became waste anyway

Look at My post above.

If you have 2 maps go to one and if no use walk away a little and open 2nd.
Then open 1st again and it moves.

I also got booted to dash after I was collecting.
When I loaded back got all gold and chest still in same place. Pity the godamm cart isn't though!

tomigochip

tomigochip

Reaction score
Sin$
dead horse doesnt work for me, my character just pushes it aside and opens the chest.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If the cart is behind the dead horse, that should keep him from moving it. I'll try some more scenarios once I get home.

B

Breakerone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is too brutal. I should not have seen this. Now all my hard glitch work up until today will be for nothing, cause I am sure they will take all my money and gold :wink:

C

Child Labor

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work anymore. It opens the chest, even if there's a wagon wheel on top. I've tried everything except having a friend kill you on top of it. You can't pick up your own dead body.

passthatblunt

passthatblunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked perfectly fine 15 min ago.

Only problem is when the horses on the wagon flee because of gunshot noise.
Just killed my only map with this. So when you have the wagon in position, take horses off before going afk!

N

NeXsus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work anymore. It opens the chest, even if there's a wagon wheel on top. I've tried everything except having a friend kill you on top of it. You can't pick up your own dead body.

I had this happen at first make sure the wheel on an angle or closer to the middle of the chest, make it as hard for your character to do a proper animation, my dude super human'd it off the first time when I just had it covering the outter edge of the chest and the front had full access for my character, good luck

G

Gus Fring

Reaction score
Sin$
If you need to move the treasure location you can just pin the location on the map and get the treasure map to turn off. You can turn off the treasure map by opening another treasure map or by starting certain activities. Once the bad location is pinned and treasure map is turned off, just go stand next to that pinned location and open the map again and it will definitely move to a new location. I had this problem with only one map in stock, and reloading free roam wouldn't move the bad location (location had chest raised up inside a wagon).

Top Bottom
Login
Register