What's new

Patched How to Merge Bandito to a car.

X

xlIlIlIlIx

Reaction score
Sin$
Please wait till after the dlc drops to release it if you figure it out.
Yeah don't retard and release it before the update. Please don't use the excuse the its for community, because most of the community that spend their time finding these glitches don't want to release it them when theirs update around the corner.

Also don't greed confused with commonsense, its absolutely retarded to release a merge with an update that can come as soon this Thursday.
Please do us a favor and don't put your head in your *** and release a full merge if you find one before the update.

You newbies to glitchs to look at the people the have been doing it for years and think like them and stop acting like you everything.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me have a shot.
You are a absolute retard, who's been let out of the basement and took off their foam helmet for the first and thinks they are smart now.

Does that satisfy you enough?
No that makes no sense at all.

Thats just you.

How does that explain what the other guy meant when he said i was bullshitting about something.?

It doesnt. Its just you calling a retard.
Ppl like you are why ive lost faith in humanity.
You all just want yer two cents worth.

Go prey on someone else. Sap

Yeah don't retard and release it before the update. Please don't use the excuse the its for community, because most of the community that spend their time finding these glitches don't want to release it them when theirs update around the corner.

Also don't greed confused with commonsense, its absolutely retarded to release a merge with an update that can come as soon this Thursday.
Please do us a favor and don't put your head in your *** and release a full merge if you find one before the update.

You newbies to glitchs to look at the people the have been doing it for years and think like them and stop acting like you everything.
Learn how to communicate.

P

pharo21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No that makes no sense at all.

Thats just you.

How does that explain what the other guy meant when he said i was bullshitting about something.?

It doesnt. Its just you calling a retard.
Ppl like you are why ive lost faith in humanity.
You all just want yer two cents worth.

Go prey on someone else. Sap

Look to put this simply you are not comprehending/understanding what we're trying to explain to you and what is explained in the OP to the point that we think you are BSing. If you understand what is going on now then good, no need to reply to continue on this worthless argument. Good day

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look to put this simply you are not comprehending/understanding what we're trying to explain to you and what is explained in the OP to the point that we think you are BSing. If you understand what is going on now then good, no need to reply to continue on this worthless argument. Good day
No you wont get away with that,

"We" who is "we" ?
I have stopped trying to learn anything about this ages ago, what are you even saying that for? It makes no sense.

I was simply responding to someonr calling me a retard.

Now thats said. You can take your own advice and stop arguing with me.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I have modded/posted/found glitches on gta for the last 5 years under various aliases. GTA is different now, the game is so broken. Please do not hold a glitch like its the last one that exists. Because there has and will always be another way. Just read the archives here and see what people were up to 2 years ago. The same things are still possible. Frozen money/ Director Mode online. Creator menu online and so on. They are still around not because people hold onto them, but because there are a million ways to break this game and there always will be. People who have been doing this for years, know that.

But again i understand what you are trying to say. But i see things differently.

:tongue:

FiercestTiger

FiercestTiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

First things first shutup. Now if she finds out how she can post it if she wants to. Also if it requires this merge then its better to get it out now then after its patched. And my power went out while typing this rip.

another thing to note is people who find glitches and post them do it to help others, if rockstar patches it quickly who cares there will be a workaround in a day

FiercestTiger

FiercestTiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Do you realize that rockstar looks at 7 sins and not on youtube and therefore the glitter on 7 sins are patched*
They look at both. Did you know a majority of glitches are posted to se7ensins.

why else do you think people had to stop showing glitches on youtube. Oh yea because rockstar would take down every video with a glitch. Oh and they might end up banned.

DutchGlitchGamer

DutchGlitchGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
That's why the founders don't put it at 7 sins !!
but noobs take credit and the finder have put their time and energie in it for noting.

If you do not have permission from the finder, do not set it to 7 sins

Last edited:
_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You actually have the bandito in the car slot and its saved there? Need to recreate those steps love. :tongue:
yeah and maybe he can give to friends with gc2f , i fail with bandito too and was on car slot , but doesn't show as bandito -.-" it will be cool if the bandito it's modded on slot car :biggrin:

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah and maybe he can give to friends with gc2f , i fail with bandito too and was on car slot , but doesn't show as bandito -.-" it will be cool if the bandito it's modded on slot car :biggrin:

Right!! someone with the modded bandito could place it in a slot and share it with friends who do not have the modded bandito.

Because I have the merge just need away to save the bandito and BTW your VERY CLOSE to getting it with different target mode at chrome

If that is true man, can you at least prove it?

P

pharo21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because I have the merge just need away to save the bandito and BTW your VERY CLOSE to getting it with different target mode at chrome

Unless I'm misunderstanding this, if you have the merge then why don't you post what you did to get it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register