What's new

Patched Unlimited Spawn Trap for Unlimited XP; Friends trade kills!

• Thread starter Silent Nine
  • Start date
  • Views 6,615
Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

-I know I say exploit in the video that is because I thought it was a exploit at first. But it is just so op that it honestly is more then just a exploit, It is a glitch.

-Also I know there is xp island but this one is better then xp island in my opinion because of many reasons.

Requirements:
  1. At least one friend.

Method:
  1. Go to the northeast of the map Where the broken boat is.
  2. Have your friend stand to the left of the broken boat.
  3. Kill them and they will respawn In the same spot each time.

Last edited:
tomigochip

tomigochip

Reaction score
Sin$
i did this with a dummy account and while posse feud active (hold circle after getting killed) my 2nd account spawned outside the map.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Still works on island location. Great way to unlock maps in case a work around for unlimited gold gets posted

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this be better than Thiefs Landing farming?
Yes. I need 7000 xp to rank up. Was able to go up 6 levels in about 90 minutes last night. Plus, u can complete certain sharpshooter awards for more xp. Remember, everytime u reset a completed award you get gold and 500 xp points.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes. I need 7000 xp to rank up. Was able to go up 6 levels in about 90 minutes last night. Plus, u can complete certain sharpshooter awards for more xp. Remember, everytime u reset a completed award you get gold and 500 xp points.

Yeah my poor dummy character i left on island for you was like a teabag this morning :biggrin:
I also went up 110,000 afk yesterday.
I need 55k a map lol

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah my poor dummy character i left on island for you was like a teabag this morning :biggrin:
I also went up 110,000 afk yesterday.
I need 55k a map lol
I shot the heck out of her. Blood everywhere!

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Another side benefit of this is that i was able to completely max out all my ability cards as this gave me enough xp to upgrade them all. Jus make sure u swap ability cards out when one gets fully upgraded.

Codcas1

Codcas1

Reaction score
Sin$
Personally i just wanna know how do i make my alt account join the same lobby cant seem to do it

Top Bottom
Login
Register