Sin$
Does this glitch still work?

Coolsnoopy11

Coolsnoopy11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I tried the new glitch with the penthouse apartment and the heist on PC it works but I cannot stick the dubs. But as I can read here the dubs in this glitch seem to stick. Is there maybe a way to use this knowledge in the new glitch?
I already tried to use a street car I put in my garage before instead of an Elegy but it's not working.

Any idea?

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I tried the new glitch with the penthouse apartment and the heist on PC it works but I cannot stick the dubs. But as I can read here the dubs in this glitch seem to stick. Is there maybe a way to use this knowledge in the new glitch?
I already tried to use a street car I put in my garage before instead of an Elegy but it's not working.

Any idea?
I made a post with steps for PC. You need to destroy an uninsured vehicle instead of driving out an RH8 etc, like a street car you put in your garage.

Coolsnoopy11

Coolsnoopy11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your reply. I was talking about the glitch with the penthouse apartment and changing style.
I'm not sure how to destroy a car in this glitch.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had some friends trying to help me with this today on Xbox and it gave us fits. We're mostly trying to figure out the timing of joining friend and what we should expect to see if successful. It's about impossible on Xbox to do exactly as the text tutorial b/c there's just not enough time to get to dashboard, join friend, and get the session details before loading into race.

E.g. should person joining race be going into clouds to job at exact time as first alert comes in? And if he successful in his bit, should i expect to see him disappear from the player list? Or any other tips pls; the text explanation is not detailed enough and i don't understand the video.

PS I'm only attempting this b/c it's a way to get BMX in garage. If someone has a better suggestion for that, on xbox, i'd be grateful.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had some friends trying to help me with this today on Xbox and it gave us fits. We're mostly trying to figure out the timing of joining friend and what we should expect to see if successful. It's about impossible on Xbox to do exactly as the text tutorial b/c there's just not enough time to get to dashboard, join friend, and get the session details before loading into race.

E.g. should person joining race be going into clouds to job at exact time as first alert comes in? And if he successful in his bit, should i expect to see him disappear from the player list? Or any other tips pls; the text explanation is not detailed enough and i don't understand the video.

PS I'm only attempting this b/c it's a way to get BMX in garage. If someone has a better suggestion for that, on xbox, i'd be grateful.
Join your friend once and just decline the alerts. This stores the session details in cache so it will load immediately the next time. Then, join your friend in the job then join your second friend. You want to decline the second alert as you are coming out of the clouds. If you hit it, you should hear the radio still while on foot and can walk through some signs and barricades on the runways.

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Join your friend once and just decline the alerts. This stores the session details in cache so it will load immediately the next time. Then, join your friend in the job then join your second friend. You want to decline the second alert as you are coming out of the clouds. If you hit it, you should hear the radio still while on foot and can walk through some signs and barricades on the runways.
Since this one is the only known fully working PC duplication glitch right now, some luck from this PC workarounds being implemented in another glitches?

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

This is a very easy dupe glitch. this thread only shows the steps with bunker or CEO office and with few tricks so here is the method with only a normal garage and with all the tricks

Founder: KingAlexHD (https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKingXbox360)
Thanks to Morphyy for the steps

Requirements:
  • Friend not registered as CEO/MC and spawn location set to Del Perro NC (he needs a friend with a different targeting mode and a parachute) I have had trouble using the Airport NC
  • Garage A (Exceptionalists Way) - with faggio or RH8 (Exceptionalists Way) PC Players need an uninsured vehicle/stored street car to destroy
  • Car you want to duplicate stored in the garage with the faggio, RH8 or uninsured vehicle (PC)
  • PC Players - Garage B (331 Supply St / Unit 2 Poplar St / 0120 Murrieta Heights) - Filled with vehicles to replace over (RH8) to store the dupes.
Steps:
  1. Friend starts a fresh fr only session (not registered as CEO/MC)
  2. Friend sends NC invite, you accept then both leave NC. No need to go into basements.
  3. You launch HOTRING CIRCUIT – TRENCHWAY
  4. Your friend join you and wait on the first alert
  5. He confirm the first alert and quickly join a friend in a different targeting mode (he stays on the first alert)
  6. Once he hears the radio, he confirms the first one and declines the second one *If he still hears the radio while he's on foot, that's fine.* Have friend check to see if he clips through objects like the runway signs and concrete barricades to confirm that they are glitched.

Steps to be repeated:
  7. Go in a normal garage and drive the faggio or the RH8 outside PC Players need an uninsured vehicle (stored street vehicle)
  8. Take a street car and go away to order the car that you want to duplicate. PC Players destroy the uninsured vehicle, die to avoid cops if using explosions and call the car you want to duplicate.
  9. Get inside the car then go to your friend and let your friend drive the car
  10. Go in passenger seat. Your friends drive the car over the default NC (look video for location), near it he will fall under the map. Look for the vehicle to flicker, then press Y (or triangle) to jump out.
    If you are not falling through the map, drive out to the LSIA parking area, register as CEO and call a CEO vehicle (BeeJay) and try again
  11. If you fall into a building then it's okay. Hold gas and after few seconds you will have a black screen then spawn outside with the car
  12. Your friend immediately hold forward to freefall away from NC area until he lands on the ground
  13. Return in the garage at step 6 to save the dupe PC Players go to a full garage with junk vehicles (RH8) to store the dupes (331 Supply St / Unit 2 Poplar St / 0120 Murrieta Heights)

Requirements:
1 friend (he needs a friend with a diferent targeting mode and a parachute)
1 normal garage with faggio or RH8
Car you want to duplicate

Preparation steps:
You AND your friend go in a NC then go in a basement level
1. Go to a public session, wait until you are invited to a motorcycle club or securoserv and then go to the nightclub of the person who invited you
2. You launch HOTRING CIRCUIT – TRENCHWAY
3. Your friend join you and wait on the first alert
4. He confirm the first alert and join a friend in a diferent targeting mode (he stays on the first alert)
5. Once he hears the radio, he confirms the first one and decines the second one
*If he still hears the radio while he's on foot, that's fine.*

Steps to be repeated:
6. Go in a normal garage and put the faggio or the RH8 outside
7. Take a street car and go away to order the car that you want to duplicate
8. get inside the car then go to your friend and let your friend drive the car
9. Go in passenger seat. Your friends drive the car over the default NC (look video for location), near it he will fall under the map, he wait 1,5 seconds then press Y (or triangle)
  • your friend was driving too fast or too slowly so you don't hit a building, he must drive very slowly once he approaches the position. Sometimes you will die, don't worry, repeat from the step 8
  • you die once under the map and just before he died, the icon of your vehicle froze on the mini map if your friend press Y too fast, he needs to wait 1,5 OR 2 seconds before pressing Y
  • If you never fall under the map repeat from step 2 or change session then repeat from step 1
10. If you fall into a building then it's okay. Hold gas and after few seconds you will have a black screen then spawn outside with the car
Your friend wingsuit until he found a place who he doesn't fall
11. Return in the garage at step 6 to save the dupe

Working?

Top Bottom
Login
Register