What's new

Patched Easy CEO garage dupe; 1 friend/semi solo

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
  1. 1 friend, needs bunker and moc (you do as well)
  2. Need an CEO office with garage level 1,2,3 & custom mod shop
  3. A car to dupe
  4. Free elegy in back of moc

Method:
  1. Go into invite only session & invite friend
  2. Friend should be in bunker with their car pulled out of moc in the bunker, friend will invite you into bunker. (You will be in your bunker)
  3. Pull up phone and accept invite from friend, once loaded in friends bunker get into their car.
  4. Once in friends car, pull up the pause menu and hover over creator..
  5. Your friend will now drive to the back of this moc and whenever your ready tell your friend press right on dpad..(once your screen fades black started creator and wait on alert for about 5 seconds and decline.)
  6. You should be on the pause menu with a black screen behind it.. your friend will load into moc and walk out..
  7. Once your friend is out you open up criminal Enterprise starter pack.. you should come to a black screen, now press O or B to back out...( YOUR FRIEND SHOULD NOW LEAVE BUNKER AND GET CEO BUZZARD TO GO TO YOUR CEO GARAGE & ONCE THEY ARE THERE GET, CALL THEIR MOC AND PARK IT BY YOUR GARAGE!)
  8. Another pause menu should pop up and you should go to options and kill yourself.. you will now be at the docks
  9. Once at the docks use CEO to get buzzard, go to CEO garage and park it somewhere across the street from your friend. (Friend may now leave session)
  10. Now you call the car you want to dupe and take to to back of moc, press right on dpad and accept alert for storage full..
  11. You will load in your car on the street, kill yourself get back in the car and drive to CEO garage.
  12. Once loaded in ceo garage, press right on dpad and take to mod shop, change plate color and drive car out.
  13. Order brand new free elegy in moc and wait for the car to be delivered once there rinse and repeat.
Founders:
Apokalypt/ def bKing/ Broontango

Video:
At I'm Fresh

DO NOT MAKE MATCHMAKING REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD.
PLEASE USE MATCHMAKING.

Last edited:
M

MrEquinox

Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm this works, although I do it a slightly different way. Pm me if you need someone to do the glitch with.

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering when this was going to be posted! VERY easy and FAST duping!

M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$
My friend left his bunker before I killed myself (as per the instructions) and I couldn't kill myself then it booted me out in front of neither of our bunkers!

Managed to follow it through once but when I was supposed to glitch out entering the MOC and end up back in the street it just put me in the MOC in the Issi. Anyone have this issue and know what the problem is?

Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why is every glitch getting posted on today. its like rockstar is post every glitch so it gets patched?

M

MrEquinox

Reaction score
Sin$
My friend left his bunker before I killed myself (as per the instructions) and I couldn't kill myself then it booted me out in front of neither of our bunkers!

Managed to follow it through once but when I was supposed to glitch out entering the MOC and end up back in the street it just put me in the MOC in the Issi. Anyone have this issue and know what the problem is?

Your friend should stay in the MOC until you've killed yourself. Also, he left out the part where the back of the MOC should be backed up close to a wall so that the cutscene doesn't happen

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ur friend needs to exit moc then enter it with friends. Once he has loaded back in, u go criminal enterprise, then kill yourself while they are in their moc still. They dont leave bunker till u spawn at docks.

Last edited by a moderator:
NextGenDankPlays

NextGenDankPlays

Reaction score
Sin$
When i park my moc everythings good i dont get cutscene when I go inside i get sucked inside the back of my moc

F

Famesters420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit this a few days ago but whenever I hit right to enter moc with the Issi it just takes me inside instead of spawning me in the street. Anyone know why this is happening?

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I hit this a few days ago but whenever I hit right to enter moc with the Issi it just takes me inside instead of spawning me in the street. Anyone know why this is happening?
are u blocking the back so u can't get the animation?

F

Famesters420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when did you open ur game

could be hot fixed, but idk if this is how they would fix it
I’ve had it open since Friday or Saturday for sure, haven’t closed app. I was just wondering because a few people have had the same issue as me.

M

Matt Shanks

Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm as of right now, just started my Xbox and it is still working for me

R

raymannmann

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure this was hotfixed, it never stays on the black screens for me and my friend never gets the option to enter with friends.

R

RisingSlushii

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure this was hotfixed, it never stays on the black screens for me and my friend never gets the option to enter with friends.
Just did this with my friend and it worked. If it doesn’t stay on the black screen, you’ll need to try to change the timing on selecting creator mode when it fades to black.

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely works on Xbox one I just help set it up and friend knocked out 20 very fast and I I think you can really, I honestly thought 5 or 6 min was pretty good and fast for a duplication but this methods puts that to shame lol

R

raymannmann

Reaction score
Sin$
Just did this with my friend and it worked. If it doesn’t stay on the black screen, you’ll need to try to change the timing on selecting creator mode when it fades to black.

This was exactly my problem, I was doing it too late. Just figured out the timing and now it's working perfectly, thanks you guys.

P

poggypoo

Reaction score
Sin$
I got kicked and now no friends to help get back on - any interest in helping a stranger?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register