What's new

Working Everything you ever wanted to know about duping!

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 481,778
H

harrison23

Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like you duped a Super Car.
The first car you sold was probably the original hence the higher sale price.
When duping the worth of the dupe is approximately half the cost of the mods on the car. A Super Car will usually cost upwards of $2 million. It’s upgrades will only cost $0.5 million and it’s dupes sale price will be roughly half of that. Therefore we use cars that have a low initial value but can be upgraded to a Benny’s or Arena Vehicle.
The two best vehicles to use for maximum profit are:
  1. Elegy Retro Custom;
    • worth $985,000
  2. Arena Wars Issi;
    • worth $1.78 million
I used the Arena Wars ZR380. I did sell a bunch of normal (non dupe) cars before that to afford the ZR380 so maybe I hit the limit??

What kind of car are you duping with?
Arena wars ZR380

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the Arena Wars ZR380. I did sell a bunch of normal (non dupe) cars before that to afford the ZR380 so maybe I hit the limit??

Arena wars ZR380
You would have gotten a message if you hit the limit.
The other thing is that car is upgraded to arena wars when you purchase it.
So it’s similar to what I wrote about Super Cars. The dupes will only be worth half the cost of the upgrades.
The Issi starts out as a normal vehicle and then you pay $2 million for the Arena War upgrade plus all of the other mods. When you get a chance fully upgrade an Issi and dupe that.
Be sure to keep the original separate from the dupes.

H

harrison23

Reaction score
Sin$
You would have gotten a message if you hit the limit.
The other thing is that car is upgraded to arena wars when you purchase it.
So it’s similar to what I wrote about Super Cars. The dupes will only be worth half the cost of the upgrades.
The Issi starts out as a normal vehicle and then you pay $2 million for the Arena War upgrade plus all of the other mods. When you get a chance fully upgrade an Issi and dupe that.
Be sure to keep the original separate from the dupes.
Ah I believe I understand it now. So in my case, I have done 500k worth of upgrades to the ZR380 so it'll sell for 250k, whereas the Issi arena upgrade is 2 mil plus the other mods = 1.5 mil sell price. Thanks mate!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah I believe I understand it now. So in my case, I have done 500k worth of upgrades to the ZR380 so it'll sell for 250k, whereas the Issi arena upgrade is 2 mil plus the other mods = 1.5 mil sell price. Thanks mate!
Make sure you also get to know and understand what the daily sales limit is.
It's important that you do not oversell in order to not have a daily sales limit.
You should adhere to the following rules:
  1. Sell ONE car per hour.
  2. Sell SEVEN cars per 30 hours.
  3. Never sell THREE cars in a two hour period.
Following these rules will help prevent you from having a daily sales limit in the future. You can find more information on the topic in this thread: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

H

harrison23

Reaction score
Sin$
It's important that you do not oversell in order to not have a daily sales limit.
Following these rules will help prevent you from having a daily sales limit in the future. You can find more information on the topic in this thread: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

Will do, thank you very much!

Emmanuel201

Emmanuel201

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm following all the tips in this excellent thread, I sell only 6 cars every 30 hours. 2 cars every 120 mins. One car every 61 mins. Different cars. Different custom plates. Yet, despite all these measures, the price of the cars decreases dramatically, Am I doing something wrong? :arghh:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm following all the tips in this excellent thread, I sell only 6 cars every 30 hours. 2 cars every 120 mins. One car every 61 mins. Different cars. Different custom plates. Yet, despite all these measures, the price of the cars decreases dramatically, Am I doing something wrong? :arghh:
Which car are you using?
What is the sell price of your dupe?
Is there a sale on mods or on the car itself?
What do you mean exactly when you say decrease dramatically?

Emmanuel201

Emmanuel201

Reaction score
Sin$
^Thanks for your reply. Different super cars and the upgraded Issi. Last 2 cars were the Grotti X80 Proto and the Issi. Both "If I remember right" would sell for over a million. Now I get less than 139k for each :frown:.
I haven't reached the daily limit so I guess my best bet is to wait 60 hours, then start selling random street cars "after making them personal" for a few days until I clear the "last 7 cars"? or better wait for a month or so? Thanks again!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
^Thanks for your reply. Different super cars and the upgraded Issi. Last 2 cars were the Grotti X80 Proto and the Issi. Both "If I remember right" would sell for over a million. Now I get less than 139k for each :frown:.
I haven't reached the daily limit so I guess my best bet is to wait 60 hours, then start selling random street cars "after making them personal" for a few days until I clear the "last 7 cars"? or better wait for a month or so? Thanks again!
The Weeny Issi is on sale this week.
For your knowledge:
  • It can be easy to mistake an original for a dupe.
  • You probably sold the original copy of your Super Car and that’s why you noticed the price drop when you sold another duped Super Car.
  • Duped Super Cars have little resale value.
  • Dupes are only worth half the cost of the upgrades.
  • The best cars to dupe are the Weeny Issi and Elegy Retro Custom.
  • Duping your Super Cars is good for a One time trick. You dupe all cars you have purchased and sell the originals. You get money back and get to keep the car.
  • Generally if you haven’t received a daily sell limit the answer lies in what is on sale at the mod shop this week.
  • If the Issi and it’s upgrades are on sale this week your sell price will decrease.
  • If any mods are in sale this week your sell price will decrease.
  • The worth of the dupe can increase/decrease depending on which vehicle it was duped over. A dupe made with a free Elegy will be worth a little less than one made with a $3,000 Faggio.
EXAMPLES:
  • Free Elegy/Retro Custom
    • Car is free but it’s cost doesn’t factor into the worth of the dupe.
    • Cost to upgrade to Benny’s and fully mod approximately $2 million.
    • Dupe is worth up to $985,000 approximately half the cost.
  • Weeny Issi
    • Cost does not factor into the worth of the dupe.
    • Cost to upgrade to Arena War and fully mod approximately $4 million Dupe is worth up to $1.78 million.
  • X-80 Proto
    • Cost does not factor into the worth of the dupe.
    • Cost to upgrade approximately $500K - $600K.
    • Dupe will be worth approximately $250K - $300K.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
@Navy Davey Thank you very much for your kind answer! I'll follow your advice!
I have just logged into online and see that the Issi is on sale this week.
That’s why it’s not selling at its max price.

Some other important things to note:
  • Try to not sell your dupes during a sale week.
  • If you purchase and upgrade your master vehicle during a sales week it will never be worth more than the discounted price.
  • Don’t purchase/upgrade a vehicle during a time period that there is a sale in that vehicle or mods in General.
  • Always “protect” your original vehicle. Once you have achieved an original vehicle with its best possible sell price make sure you do it lose it amongst your dupes.

Last edited:
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So i just noticed in the thread it says to cycle between 8 diff plates (i did this on 1 account and not on another and had 0 punishment on either) why is this?

my sales w/ plates
(Basically all and only issi's being sold)

C

Conatron0

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, Quick question, i'm currently selling Elegy RH8's (not the retro customs) to get them out of my garages and open up spots to put the new dupes cars in, and i just wanted to find out if the system will lower my daily sell limit if all the cars i'm selling are the plates that came on the vehicle when i "bought" it. they're not dupes in any way, and each one should be different. so i know that the thing about the last 7 plates won't affect things, but will the thing about selling 1 an hour still need to be followed, or am a free to just sell them and get them out of the way as fast as possible? Thanks.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone, Quick question, i'm currently selling Elegy RH8's (not the retro customs) to get them out of my garages and open up spots to put the new dupes cars in, and i just wanted to find out if the system will lower my daily sell limit if all the cars i'm selling are the plates that came on the vehicle when i "bought" it. they're not dupes in any way, and each one should be different. so i know that the thing about the last 7 plates won't affect things, but will the thing about selling 1 an hour still need to be followed, or am a free to just sell them and get them out of the way as fast as possible? Thanks.

Dont sell free cars drive street cars into the garages then blow them up! Yes you still have to follow the rules, it will take you ages, and why risk exploit level/mistakes for free cars lol.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
this
never sell free cars you may have already flagged your account if you over sold
There is nothing wrong with selling free cars but it makes no sense as u lose money every time. U are only getting 50% of what u spent on upgrades and nothing for car itself since it was free. It is faster just to overwrite them with street cars and blow those up.

The selling rules still apply to all cars, legit and dupes.

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cGkMwS0
cGkMwS0
Don't know if anyone cares but if you merge Benny's onto your arena slamvan since it doesn't give you the option to change wheels on it then re upgrade the dupes of the slamvan sell for just over 1.8 mill instead of the 1.78 mil or whatever we get for the Issi. This is for the dupe not the original

Last edited:
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
There is nothing wrong with selling free cars but it makes no sense as u lose money every time. U are only getting 50% of what u spent on upgrades and nothing for car itself since it was free. It is faster just to overwrite them with street cars and blow those up.

The selling rules still apply to all cars, legit and dupes.
yes i get it but theyre is in that if theyre worthless your just risking your sell limit for nothing

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i get it but theyre is in that if theyre worthless your just risking your sell limit for nothing

Yeah I don't get the point of that post tbh or why it got a like lol. Basically said you can do it but it's better to do what we said both posts before :thumbsdown:

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I don't get the point of that post tbh or why it got a like lol. Basically said you can do it but it's better to do what we said both posts before :thumbsdown:
its gone happy :l

still is pointless to sell free cars if there taking up space itd take forever and ppl would prob just over sell them ****ing up there sell limit

Top Bottom
Login
Register