Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rolex__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My screen keeps freezing
After teleporting close to nightclub/bunker after doin the apartment glitch. I used the rooftop method btw. Help??

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infinte black screen after switching to frank,
Tried everything to get off it.

Any ideas??
Theres a tall ac unit or vent unit when coming from marker try going right to it. you cant miss it its huge. its where you would usually place the heli

My screen keeps freezing
After teleporting close to nightclub/bunker after doin the apartment glitch. I used the rooftop method btw. Help??
freezing how? like a black screen? pm me

R

Rolex__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a tall ac unit or vent unit when coming from marker try going right to it. you cant miss it its huge. its where you would usually place the heli

freezing how? like a black screen? pm me
The black screen and sometimes when I teleport to a mission and do the targeting mode thing it’ll stay on the picture of the job.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The black screen and sometimes when I teleport to a mission and do the targeting mode thing it’ll stay on the picture of the job.
havent experienced that when teleporting..i know sometimes i try to teleport and it does nothing after joining a friend ill have to try another friend then it teleports me but ive never had trouble teleporting to the arena bunker or nightclub.

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You want to start up Land races instead of missions and TDM.. etc I've had this problem on my second account when I bought the bunker closest to the city.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can always make land races by your place of preference. i have one for my bunker and one for my nightclub. i stopped using the r* created races and created what i needed

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^this

Most the time you have to go to creator between dupe anyhow, it doesn't take 10 minute to make a couple race then it subsequently cut minutes from every dupe you do. Especially since, you run slow.

You dont have to publish them.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^this

Most the time you have to go to creator between dupe anyhow, it doesn't take 10 minute to make a couple race then it subsequently cut minutes from every dupe you do. Especially since, you run slow.

You dont have to publish them.
i never use creator when duping. only time creator is used is to create a race i need

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My screen keeps freezing
Try opening the pause menu and select sharkcards and back out.

Harley202

Harley202

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing all steps correctly but my elgy always comes out with me from my nightclub and my issi gets moved back to the moc... is this not working on ps4 or is this rooftop work around something i need to try? It's done this to me around 6 times in a row now (the elgy coming out with me) is it luck? or am i missing something?

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing all steps correctly but my elgy always comes out with me from my nightclub and my issi gets moved back to the moc... is this not working on ps4 or is this rooftop work around something i need to try? It's done this to me around 6 times in a row now (the elgy coming out with me) is it luck? or am i missing something?
the roof top method should not make a difference because you are saying you problem is you need to do that right? I know both methods are working on xbox at the moment, your positive your doing penthouse part right so you have no mini map when you teleport of of there and your also using the right telepor method? Just asking sorry if looks like I am asking basic things just to figure out what's going wrong for you. Also have seen a lot of people in the past ask how to duplicate the oppressor so if you want to duplicate it then you can with this method if you put it by the pipe on the wall and just use golf cart to push it over. I did a few just to figure out the quickest way to get it in place

i never use creator when duping. only time creator is used is to create a race i need
Ya I only go to creator if mess up someho or if I don't have mini map back in that case you kinda have to since vehicles will be bricked if not

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you teleporting via the friend in different targeting mode...this has to be done even on ps4

Ya I only go to creator if mess up someho or if I don't have mini map back in that case you kinda have to since vehicles will be bricked if not

i just bricked my car inside bunker cause i skipped the rooftop by accident. i left the bunker and teleported to rooftop to bring my map back and was able to unbrick car and finish off dupe

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$

Idk if you got it to work but this happened to me if I went in the wrong garage. Like the wrong floor. Also I always go into first person after doing the join from a friend and it seemed to work. I haven't done this in weeks but it's the same method. I'm surprised it hasn't been patched yet.

R

Rolex__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You want to start up Land races instead of missions and TDM.. etc I've had this problem on my second account when I bought the bunker closest to the city.
Thanks. The only problem I have now is getting my map to appear again.

R

Rolex__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your on Xbox there is a link in the thread for the rooftop job.
Nothing for PlayStation?

Can someone tell me how to hit the apartment glitch consistently???? Sorry for all the questions and all

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing for PlayStation?

Can someone tell me how to hit the apartment glitch consistently???? Sorry for all the questions and all

PS4 ONLY JOB
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/VTeOMvS-_U27jFOV-VnlUw
heres a job someone else made for ps4 on the roof but i was getting the black screen till i made the other job for xbox. you just have to keep playing with the apartment style theres no way around it eventually youll get it. i always hit within 1 min. ask all the questions you need

N

Nanatsu No Taizai

Reaction score
Sin$
WORK PS4 AND XBOX
AND FULL SOLO

exclusive glitch founders: xFeaaRz & KiMH4cK (formerly called: teamH4ck h14)

required:
- a bunker
- a mobile operation center
- a luxury apartment with a choice of style
- free aim for teleportation
- invitation session

1 - Appearing at the bunker.
Place the car against the wall and the pipe so that you have the message to enter the MOC.
You should have the blue circle to get into the truck on foot.
IMPORTANT: Change outfit to save the location of the car.

2 - Enter your Deluxe apartment and put yourself on the board.
Press the Options key and release when you press the right arrow.

3 - In the break menu on the board, go to online and world criminal entry pack and sharks cards.

4 - Press L1 and Go to the touchpad interaction menu, go into apartment style and change style several times without buying. Go back with O and start changing the style again until black loading is done.

Without map:
go to the nightclub, arena or complex and press R2 in a RH8, you will go out without a car. Go to the bunker, Enter the truck, and come out again. you can save your car. Return to editor mode to start again.

:thumbsup::wink:

Do i need custom plates for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register