• Thread starter SonGokhan1228
  • Start date
  • Views 353
S

SonGokhan1228

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone
A month ago my xbox elite jtag started to give red light and would turn on and i tried everyfix possible but no luck
Two days ago i gave my xbox to be fixed to the nearby shop and luckily they fixed the xbox and also installed the latest dashboard version available
Now i had games installed directly on xbox through pirated discs and they used to work just fine but now i need to use nxe2god to make them work and also when i connect xbox to the wifi the dashboard gets too much slow and takes about 5min to get my profile to sign in
So is new dashboard causing this issue or what
can somebody help me out here

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds like the dashboard update may have been the cause. You could try dumping your NAND and see if that helps.

S

SonGokhan1228

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys
I downgraded my dashboard from 17526 to 17150 for some reasons but now my disc drive is not reading game discs and reading it as normal 4gb disc
I have tried every possible way to check that kv is not banned
So can somebody help me out

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks it fixed the issue but now disc drive is reading xbox 360 discs as normal 4gb discs any idea?
You're going to need to flash your DVD drive. There are 2 options, and both require JungleFlasher.

Option 1: Get the DVD key from the KV and then spoof that key onto the drive.
Option 2: Read the firmware on the DVD drive, get the DVD key, then patch it into the KV and re-flash your NAND.

I think you might find the 1st option to be faster and easier.

Top Bottom
Login
Register