Silent Nine

Silent Nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

-Tutorial-

*You Need Two Players*

1. Get ANY animal.
  2. Go to Blackwater and on the right side on the docks.
  3. Make it so your horse is in water.
  4. Have your friend shot your horse.
  5. Call in your horse after it dies.
  6. Make sure you have the first animal that dropped in your hands and do make your horse flee and stay.(It should drop a duped animal) Do this twice.
  7. Have your friend take one and put it on the back of his horse then skin one.
  8. Go to the butcher and sell one then back out. Just keep on repeating that then you are done!!

Last edited by a moderator:
tomigochip

tomigochip

Reaction score
Sin$
So the first time the carcass disappeared out of my hands. I just repeated the 'kill the horse' step without actually getting a fresh carcass and it worked. Does anybody know how much a poor skinned panther goes for? Might be worth it to go with panther instead of cougar with this glitch. Took me 25mins to get 1k with the cougar (2.70$) edit: So there is a new stack glitch which seems more efficient than this one.

Last edited:
Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
All I know is that a 3* complete panther sells for 50c more than a 3* cougar.
Dropping to 1* you'll not see much difference.

[Edit] It's $2.80 for a 1* panther - Just as shown in the video.

tomigochip

tomigochip

Reaction score
Sin$
If you mean the one you stow carcass on horse then remove and repeat while friend sells at same time timing is difficult.
No the one where u need 2 carcasses, and after killing your horse you can just keep replacing the one with the other to stack up for ever. Just sold 300 at once. Check youtube! I defo prefer that glitch.

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
No the one where u need 2 carcasses, and after killing your horse you can just keep replacing the one with the other to stack up for ever. Just sold 300 at once. Check youtube! I defo prefer that glitch.
Yes, this one by "TG3R IMM":

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey thanks @awsernamez...
By the way the video I uploaded on my channel clearly states and explains that the stack and sell is not a SEMI SOLO glitch as it’s been mentioned in a different channel who uploaded the same method. It’s a full on co-op method as of now as if the friend leaves the lobby the glitch stops. Cheers guys.

tomigochip

tomigochip

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey thanks @awsernamez...
By the way the video I uploaded on my channel clearly states and explains that the stack and sell is not a SEMI SOLO glitch as it’s been mentioned in a different channel who uploaded the same method. It’s a full on co-op method as of now as if the friend leaves the lobby the glitch stops. Cheers guys.
I did it with a dummy account and logged that account off. Still working for me.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Working fine for me and a friend.
He only signed on 30 mins ago. Who says its patched?
Afk bliss :biggrin:

Exodus8087

Exodus8087

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stack and sell method can be done solo. Just send your horse off a cliff.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know the highest amount of cougars you’re able to stack till u cant stack no more

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know the highest amount of cougars you’re able to stack till u cant stack no more
999?
Not sure I sold hundreds before I got to that.
I also lost ability to dupe and had to go out. So will try when I get back again.
Friend got reset after 70 in inventory. But killing horse again got him working again.
I had no issue first time and afk was clocking them up. After I sold I could not get to repeat. Will kill horse and test again later

W

Wickedwrath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm! Any idea of any good locations where you could stand and do this with a macro? The horse moves slowly forward after each time I'm stowing it so it makes it difficult at Blackwater butcher location.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Works like a charm! Any idea of any good locations where you could stand and do this with a macro? The horse moves slowly forward after each time I'm stowing it so it makes it difficult at Blackwater butcher location.
Move your guy forward one step every 3 seems to work for me. It's more the carcass pushing u back than horse going forward

WestCoast Kushman

WestCoast Kushman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m actually having trouble getting this working, and it doesn’t even seem difficult? I’ve jumped my horse off a cliff and tried running it over with a wagon. The horse dies But everytime I go to put the 2nd carcass over top the 1 I have on my horse it just keeps 1 in my horse cargo? Has anyone closed app? Im not sure what im doing wrong. -_-

TG3R_IMM

TG3R_IMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it with a dummy account and logged that account off. Still working for me.
In a solo lobby? If you are in a solo lobby you can continue duping while your friend leaves but once you sell that stack it’s over, you won’t dupe anymore

999?
Not sure I sold hundreds before I got to that.
I also lost ability to dupe and had to go out. So will try when I get back again.
Friend got reset after 70 in inventory. But killing horse again got him working again.
I had no issue first time and afk was clocking them up. After I sold I could not get to repeat. Will kill horse and test again later
Thats what I just said, it works even if your friend leaves until you sell, once you sell it’s over you need to redo the glitch (I.e. kill the horse again)

Top Bottom
Login
Register