What's new

Discussion [Release] Vynxly's CodJumper Edit

Vynxly

Vynxly

Reaction score
Sin$
I assume no one really does CoDJumper on console anymore in 2019, but I wanted to do some bouncing for nostalgia and it was a pain in the *** to find a good CoDJumper patch. On a whim after playing on RecklessKiller's CoDJumper patch he made years ago (Which was rather difficult to find...) I didn't like the way everything functioned and the button mapping of things, so I decided to take it upon myself to make it much more user-friendly and clean.
Code:
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/942wlkcqvj1q74v/Vynxly%27s+CodJumper+Edit.rar

(Less than 10 posts, gotta use code tags)

Instructions:
*if you've already previously have had a patch of any kind installed, proceed straight to step 3.

1. Using Xbox Neighborhood, head to your Call of Duty 4 root directory (This will be where the location of your default_mp.xex is).
  2. Drag & Drop all the files inside the "First Time Setup" folder inside of your Call of Duty 4 root directory.
  3. Now head into the folder named 'Patch' and Drag & Drop the patch_mp.ff into your Call of Duty 4 root directory
  4. Launch the game and have fun!

All controls are displayed during play!

Controls:
LB - NoClip
Melee x2 - Save Position
X x2 - Load Position
DPAD Right - RPGs *Read Below!*

To change GRAVITY, go CROUCH and press X to go down and RB to go up
To change JUMP HEIGHT, go PRONE and press X to go down and RB to go up

* To obtain RPGs, you must first pause the game, head to options, and change your button layout to NOM4D.
* Once you've selected NOM4D, Hit B once so you're back at the pause menu, once there, you are free to change your layout back!

Known Bugs
:
The instructions at the top of the screen will multiply if you die/switch teams. I tried to fix it, but I was high and couldn't do it.

Original Patch Creator: ReCkLeSsKiLLER1211

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
"I assume no one really does CoDJumper on console anymore in 2019"
They do, but nothing new comes to the game which is different to anyone else's menu so it gets boring.

Also would it not be easier to add a gsc menu to this and have binds inside there and other stuff to choose from like a teleport flag and invisible bounces spawn at the players origin?

Vynxly

Vynxly

Reaction score
Sin$
Also would it not be easier to add a gsc menu to this and have binds inside there and other stuff to choose from like a teleport flag and invisible bounces spawn at the players origin?

I didn't go into editing the patch thinking I was doing anything revolutionary, I just simply wanted it to be slightly adjusted. I don't really think there's enough demand for CJ to warrant constructing a whole new patch. Even if there was, I'm sure not the one to be making it. Just couldn't be asked quite frankly.

As for spawning invisible bounces on origin, I think that would ruin the fun a bit, personally.

At the end of the day, it is obviously nothing special, but it does what I need it to do. I figure, if I like it, then maybe someone else will.

Recklesskiller

Recklesskiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I assume no one really does CoDJumper on console anymore in 2019, but I wanted to do some bouncing for nostalgia and it was a pain in the *** to find a good CoDJumper patch. On a whim after playing on RecklessKiller's CoDJumper patch he made years ago (Which was rather difficult to find...) I didn't like the way everything functioned and the button mapping of things, so I decided to take it upon myself to make it much more user-friendly and clean.
Code:
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/942wlkcqvj1q74v/Vynxly%27s+CodJumper+Edit.rar

(Less than 10 posts, gotta use code tags)

Instructions:
*if you've already previously have had a patch of any kind installed, proceed straight to step 3.

1. Using Xbox Neighborhood, head to your Call of Duty 4 root directory (This will be where the location of your default_mp.xex is).
  2. Drag & Drop all the files inside the "First Time Setup" folder inside of your Call of Duty 4 root directory.
  3. Now head into the folder named 'Patch' and Drag & Drop the patch_mp.ff into your Call of Duty 4 root directory
  4. Launch the game and have fun!

All controls are displayed during play!

Controls:
LB - NoClip
Melee x2 - Save Position
X x2 - Load Position
DPAD Right - RPGs *Read Below!*

To change GRAVITY, go CROUCH and press X to go down and RB to go up
To change JUMP HEIGHT, go PRONE and press X to go down and RB to go up

* To obtain RPGs, you must first pause the game, head to options, and change your button layout to NOM4D.
* Once you've selected NOM4D, Hit B once so you're back at the pause menu, once there, you are free to change your layout back!

Known Bugs
:
The instructions at the top of the screen will multiply if you die/switch teams. I tried to fix it, but I was high and couldn't do it.

Original Patch Creator: ReCkLeSsKiLLER1211

Thanks for the credit, but I really like what you did with what you had. Nice job and well done. I was so young back then haha

C

callofdutypro99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this ! i lost rks original patch and me and a few friends wanted to do some bounces :smile: im hosting now if you would like to join just give me a msg

Top Bottom
Login
Register