Gamesaves MW3 SP save help

• Thread starter Adiga2k5
  • Start date
  • Views 791
A

Adiga2k5

Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded this game save for level 50 in spec ops on mw3 and paste my own profile id and device id then save, resign and rehash on Horizon. But when I unplug the USB and plug it into my Xbox the game save disappears and I can't find it. I've tried what it said in the tut step by step but no luck.

Here's a link to the original thread if that helps:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/spec-ops-level-50-modded-sp-data.719324/

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I may know what you mean. I've had a similar issue when playing around with Halo: Reach gamesaves. Sometimes throughout the course of USB modding, you can introduce corrupted files or remove content cache files that alter the way data is stored or read by your computer. This is what usually creates these disappearing files. What you'll need to do is format your USB on a computer so that you can reformat it for Xbox use. I use a MacBook, so the program of choice is Disk Utility. I recommend resetting it to a Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format, and using a GUID Partition Map for the scheme. This way it forces your Xbox to perform a full format because it reads the USB as a completely foreign device. This has worked in the past and continues to work for me. If you're on Windows, I'd recommend formatting to either NTFS or FAT32, as either will do the trick, and force your Xbox to commit a full format in order to transfer gamesave data.

Top Bottom
Login
Register