What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

Imraan1992hk

Imraan1992hk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not sure who stated not to sell cars over one million but that statement is incorrect.

As recently updated in the OP:
  1. 1 sale per hour
  2. At your own risk: 3 sales in a two hour period
  3. 7 sales per 30 hours
The choice is yours of course but in my opinion the Issi is the best for it sells for around $1.78 million.
The mainstay for many years has been the Elegy it tops off at $985,000.
Either one is a good choice.

It all depends on how much money
and properties you have to start.
If the glitch can be done in a 10 car garage and you are filling up a new account that has no money the Elegy is a good way I start.
Once you have sold a few,
can afford to Own and Arena and
Fully upgrade an Issi you’re on a roll.
Obviously if you have money go straight for an Issi.

Cheers
Oh dang! I’ve made over 100m using retros but damn Issis are easier. Thanks a lot for the info, G!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so I duped a car and sold the dupe, then I duped the original again and when I go to sell it it says it sells for $0. Why is this?
A few questions first:
  1. Which car did you dupe?
  2. Which dupe glitch are you using?
  3. How much did the first car you sold sell for?
  4. Did you sell the original?
  5. Did you get the original from GCTF?

M

Mrhaze

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, thank you for this guide

Today I hit the daily sell limit for the first time after selling around 7 or 8 back to back. I have never previously hit the sell limit
The glitch I was following was a glitch that gave new plates to each car, no custom plates needed.

How long should I leave it before I sell my next car?
Does getting the daily sell limit mean I’ve hit a level/cap and can that be reduced?

I’m on console btw, thank you a lot

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You triggered the dupe detect by selling 3 or more cars in a two hour period.
You need to at least wait 30 hours until you sell again. If I were you I would wait a couple of days or longer.
It is important that you familiarize yourself better with the OP.
It sounds like you have not been following the current sales recommendations and need to slow down before you are limited to selling one car a day.

M

Mrhaze

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I have not, I had not previously done a duplication glitch and hadn’t known of the sell limit.
So this was the first time I have hit it. I will wait a few days and then stick to the limit.

If I stick to the limit (1/1hour 7/30hours) will this lower my exploit level or just keep me on my current exploit level now.

Thanks a lot for reply

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I have not, I had not previously done a duplication glitch and hadn’t known of the sell limit.
So this was the first time I have hit it. I will wait a few days and then stick to the limit.

If I stick to the limit (1/1hour 7/30hours) will this lower my exploit level or just keep me on my current exploit level now.

Thanks a lot for reply
It should depending on where you are at in a few days.
Don’t sell and when you resume follow the instructions closely. If you plan on selling multiple vehicles set a timer in between sales so you don’t mistakenly sell to close together. Again 3 cars in two hours will get you flagged. It’s easy to make that mistake if your not careful. After a couple of days report back to the thread if you are still stuck with a daily sales limit.

Cheers

M

Mrhaze

Reaction score
Sin$
It should depending on where you are at in a few days.
Don’t sell and when you resume follow the instructions closely. If you plan on selling multiple vehicles set a timer in between sales so you don’t mistakenly sell to close together. Again 3 cars in two hours will get you flagged. It’s easy to make that mistake if your not careful. After a couple of days report back to the thread if you are still stuck with a daily sales limit.

Cheers

Thanks a lot
Yes I hit the limit around 10 hours ago but I’ll leave it 3 days from then to sell again.
I’ve never hit the limit before so it would okay to assume my exploit level is minimal and that 7 is okay per 30 hours

I need to read back through the post to see what exploit level I am at and how to find out

Thank you for your reply

S

sallall

Reaction score
Sin$
when you say wait 1 hour or 30 hours or 9 months if dup detected....you mean in game hours right? a day in gtao even if offline is 1 month? so if you got a dup detected you'd in theory wait for a least 9 days in real life to try again in game?

if that is the case i don't know why people aren't patient when selling cars.....

* i don't have a smart phone or windows 8 for ifruit so can't use custom plates....

thanks. great site btw. obviously :wink:

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
when you say wait 1 hour or 30 hours or 9 months if dup detected....you mean in game hours right? a day in gtao even if offline is 1 month? so if you got a dup detected you'd in theory wait for a least 9 days in real life to try again in game?

if that is the case i don't know why people aren't patient when selling cars.....

* i don't have a smart phone or windows 8 for ifruit so can't use custom plates....

All those times are in real life, no ingame time.

S

sallall

Reaction score
Sin$
All those times are in real life, no ingame time.

fffffffffffffffffffffff

ok. thanks.

so i how often should someone dup with so called dirty plates? should i dup one then 7/8 ones stolen from the street? in 30 hours then start again?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
fffffffffffffffffffffff

ok. thanks.

so i how often should someone dup with so called dirty plates? should i dup one then 7/8 ones stolen from the street? in 30 hours then start again?
You should never sell or dupe anything with dirty plates... Vehicles off the street can be sold every 48th minute I think it is...

Popsofftherocker

Popsofftherocker

Reaction score
Sin$
You should never sell or dupe anything with dirty plates... Vehicles off the street can be sold every 48th minute I think it is...
Yes on both

I used to sell the heck out of spawned modded sandkings. Then I found Dupe glitches. I still have some modded sandkings and I sell them throughout the time playing as they don't (so I've heard) effect the daily sell limit.

Popsofftherocker

Popsofftherocker

Reaction score
Sin$
ah ok. have to get that ifruit app somehow.
Or you could use one of the duplication glitches to "clean" dirty duplicates. You'll be giving them a clean plate. If you have been detected selling dirty dupes I doubt you will be getting personalized plates.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Not game time. These values represent real time. Read the OP carefully and don’t oversell. If you do you can wind up only being able to sell 1 car a day forever.

Yes on both

I used to sell the heck out of spawned modded sandkings. Then I found Dupe glitches. I still have some modded sandkings and I sell them throughout the time playing as they don't (so I've heard) effect the daily sell limit.
Any vehicle that is or has been in any of your garages is considered a personal vehicle and is subject to the daily sales limit. If you sell a vehicle that you found on the street there isn’t a sale limit but you can only sell one per game day(48 minutes).

fffffffffffffffffffffff

ok. thanks.

Do not sell or make more dupes with dirty plates. If you sell a vehicle with dirty plates you will immediately be limited to selling one car a day.

Last edited:
S

sallall

Reaction score
Sin$
Not game time. These values represent real time. Read the OP carefully and don’t oversell. If you do you can wind up only being able to sell 1 car a day forever.

Any vehicle that is or has been in any of your garages is considered a personal vehicle and is subject to the daily sales limit. If you sell a vehicle that you found on the street there isn’t a sale limit but you can only sell one per game day(48 minutes).

Do not sell or make more dupes with dirty plates. If you sell a vehicle with dirty plates you will immediately be limited to selling one car a day.

One car a day is fine for me. Modded Issi is worth nearly 2 million no?

You can use it on most mobiles way back like 6 years old atleast. Or you can install it on a win 10 PC/Laptop =)

I have a laptop with Windows 10 will do it that way

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
One car a day is fine for me. Modded Issi is worth nearly 2 million no?

I have a laptop with Windows 10 will do it that way
Issi is worth $1.78 million if not on sale.
I still think you may misunderstand what is being said in this thread:
  1. Sell 1 car per 1 hour real time
  2. Sell 7 cars per 30 hours real time
  3. Never sell 3 cars within a two hour period.

S

sallall

Reaction score
Sin$
Issi is worth $1.78 million if not on sale.
I still think you may misunderstand what is being said in this thread:
  1. Sell 1 car per 1 hour real time
  2. Sell 7 cars per 30 hours real time
  3. Never sell 3 cars within a two hour period.

Thanks. I understood. Real life time over game time. Bummer. :/

RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
So I just said f*** it and sold like 12 cars in one day and after the 12th I hit the daily sell limit for the first time on my account. How many can I sell per day now?

Top Bottom
Login
Register