What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victor_XI

Reaction score
Sin$
SC: Redacted

Last edited:
ScentedPotter

ScentedPotter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SC: [REDACTED]
Friend request sent. Once a slot becomes available I will send you a lobby invite. Once you have been verified as not being a modder, I will send you an invite to my Se7enSins crew :smile:

xMangoCarX

xMangoCarX

Reaction score
Sin$
Current Lobby Status: Lobby open

qoNZQjQ.jpg

I am online from 6 AM – 5 PM Novosibirsk Time every day https://time.is/NOVT

Sa4G8Pf.jpg

hgejtm7.jpg

dWKBnmI.jpg
CYI43wE.jpg
vTDr3zT.jpg
zDuhOEi.jpg

Xspkul4.jpg

8d9RLUS.jpg

10-11 hours consistently every day, from 6 AM - 5 PM NOVT https://time.is/NOVT

Simply post your SocialClub gamertag below and I will add you as a friend, then just join my secure lobby if I am appearing online.

I have made an exclusive invite only crew to better manage "long term" lobby members, as my friends list automatically is purged of the oldest added friends every day. Once you are in the lobby and I verify that you are not a modder yourself, I will invite you to the "ScentedPotter 7Sins" crew to make things a bit more efficient in drop management and weeding out malicious modders.

If you are a modder with intention to troll me or the people I am dropping on, you will of course be removed upon your attempt to mod troll and be unable to rejoin. Nobody has the time or inclination for such childish nonsense.

This is an exclusive Se7enSins lobby with only other Se7enSins members! :smile:
A vouch below after receiving cash is welcomed and will be appreciated! :smile:
You can join every day, that is fine :smile:
Banking the cash is perfectly fine :smile:
A like and/or "Legit vouch" post in this thread would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

As per the game's hard-coded entity pool cap for spawned pickups, there will be no more than 15 players allowed in at any given time in order to ensure a good balance between availability and drop reception. As slots become available, invites will be sent to online players either on my friends list or in my 7Sins crew :smile:

La58UpU.jpg

Having been staff of one very popular money modding group for some time, I am now in ownership position, and wish to take the previous owner's drop lobbies further, by expanding free drop lobby access to the Se7enSins community of GTAV Online gamers and spreading the wealth! :smile:

KfjdhYJ.jpg

- Drop zone will always be at the LSIA airport in front of the Devon Weston hanger
- Older friends added and pending requests are automatically purged every day to make room for new adds, members verified as not being a malicious modder will be invited to my "ScentedPotter 7Sins" crew, in order to weed out such modders on these forums.
- The drop is an auto radial vicinity drop on anyone within 40 vectors, so there's no need to 'steal' other ppl's money
- If my game happens to crash, just relax, I'll reload and reopen a fresh lobby in a few minutes
- Don't ask about remote RP or other remote stat editing, script events like that always gets patched quickly
- Once you see a friend request from my GTA account, you are to remove and replace your SC post in this thread with [REDACTED]. R* staff is known for peeping around on modding/glitching forums and websites. Safety is utmost!
- Stay in passive mode
- No vehicle bail passive kill stunts
- No toxicity/racist talk​

5ejcnYp.jpg

SC: CarMango

ScentedPotter

ScentedPotter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sc: [REDACTED]

i accept the rules

eskitit fam

Friend requests sent. Once you have been verified as not being a modder, I will send you an invite to my Se7enSins crew :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register