It doesnt bring the outfits online
Worked yesterday,so I'm guessing it still works today :wink:
Did you do time trail?

D

daddyhamees

Reaction score
Sin$
Guess im not doing it right
Check if there is blacklisted items on the outfit like green trash vest or any part of the police uniform (Incluiding the belt with the radio) and christmas clothes. Other than that make sure you have a christmas mask on your save wizard outfits. The penguin mask works 100% of the time for me.

Last edited:
P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It definitely working I just got a FIT, and got the cop belt !!! Not the blacklisted 1lol .. . GLITCH ON EVERYONE !! :smile:

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Check if there is blacklisted items on the outfit like green trash vest or any part of the police uniform (Incluiding the belt with the radio) and christmas clothes. Other than that make sure you have a christmas mask on your save wizard outfits. The penguin mask works 100% of the time for me.
If there are blacklisted items, it will change outfit into a default sweatpants/black t-shirt one =) So if it aint changing, its something else.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its different for everyone. Penguin, clean Santa, reindeer, snowman never worked for me. So try different masks that might be it.

Tsintzas45

Tsintzas45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the freeze components glitch to work for some reason, Is it patched or just very hard to hit?

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the freeze components glitch to work for some reason, Is it patched or just very hard to hit?
It's hard to hit on the first go around. But, once you are able to freeze one item, you can head to Online and when you head back to the Director Mode trailer, you will be able to freeze components fairly quickly and more easily. If you load a different game safe or close the GTA application after you have frozen a component, you will not be able to freeze the components really easily.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Issues bringing outfits online? Chiliad is no doubt todays issue for many. Happens every time the time trial is on a mountain.

K

Kristinadad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys why when i bring outfits online some of my outfits names are deleted and it says empty but when i press onbthat slot it saves over the outfits that were there!i lost some nice outfits because of this

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys why when i bring outfits online some of my outfits names are deleted and it says empty but when i press onbthat slot it saves over the outfits that were there!i lost some nice outfits because of this
Something was still blacklisted when that happens. I usually save two when i think something might not save. For example having invisible parts. If i want a specific item but think the invisible parts might not save or have joggers i dont want to lose or something seems too glitchy too save then ill change the parts i think will cause a prob and make a second save.

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there are a few component lists out there, but wht abt one specific to blacklisted items

A

AlCervik

Reaction score
Sin$
Wasn't able to get any outfits to stick but tried this way. I'm sure this has been stated but incase someone doesn't want search 223+ pages for the info. This is for xbox one and have made 4 outfits today so far. You dont need to set spawn as last location. Spawning in a place with a wardrobe is your best bet. Do not use a store or ammonation for saving the outfits. Use any outfit but one you got via the glitch as it will delete them automatically for some reason. You do not need to delete any outfits unless you want room for more.

1. Start time trial and immediately use the character wheel to select Franklin. A freemode event might work also if one started or is about.

2. Go into actors and shortlist any bird but the hen.

3. Back out of the actor list and go back in and short list your online character.

4. Exit director mode to story using the interaction menu.

5. Go back into director mode using the interaction menu.

6. Go to the shortlist and use a rubberband to hold the left joystick down.

7. Time is usually around 25-30 minutes for the birds to dupe.

8. Once your character appears on the haystack remove the rubberband fast as you dont want to over dupe. Starting watching at around 20 minutes in. So you stop duping as fast as possible.

9. Go into actors, beachbum and hit X to go through outfits.

10. Find an outfit you like with a Christmas mask(make sure you didn't buy the mask when available. It won't work as it's in your inventory even though it's not able to be worn.)

11. Exit the trailer and go into DM.

12. Walk around for a few seconds.

13. Exit DM by using the character wheel and select Franklin.

14. Go into an invite only session using the pause menu.

15. Getting the unable to join a lobby message after spawning is a sign you did the glitch correctly. Exit shower if you're in it after spawning in. Accept the message.

16. Once in story mode, use the character wheel to go into a public session.

17. Save your outfit 2 to 4 times.

18. Buy a bicycle or go off radar, so the game saves.

This method is working fine for me and a few other friends. We all did around 3 to 4 outfits with only one issue. Didn't change my outfit to a non glitched one and it ended up vanishing after doing it. Invisible arms are not sticking and will try and see if I can do a workaround for them to stick. Usually when using an invisible racing outfit, arms will stay invisible but not with this method. Guessing since getting the error message over joining a session. They won't stay from online-story-online. Creator method works if you want invisible body parts on your outfit.

Top Bottom
Login
Register