What's new

Working Red Dead 2 Online SOLO LOBBY Glitch (New Method)

H

HashAsh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your friends try to join you through posse WHILE Gun Rush is still going, in our experience it doesn't always connect nicely. Party chat Join Sessions are the most reliable way even while Gun Rush is still on with players in the game. If it's a friend in Gun Rush then he/she waits until friend has done the glitch then just quits to free roam & joins friend through Party Chat back into solo game.

But yea definitely not patched I'm in 1 right now.

S

String29

Reaction score
Sin$
I Tried doing this tonight and it appears to be patched takes to long to join another player tried 3 times different timing and could not get it to work for me. Maybe someone can confirm or deny this

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I Tried doing this tonight and it appears to be patched takes to long to join another player tried 3 times different timing and could not get it to work for me. Maybe someone can confirm or deny this
In solo from doing it 2 1/2vhrs ago on ps4. Doubt if it would drop since then.
Reset your console.

marydare

marydare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this may have been hotfixed. It worked this morning, but just now I was able to join the gunrush session as usual, but then it kicked me back into another free roam session instead of letting me wait out the gamemode. Hope I’m wrong, other testers please try it out!

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this may have been hotfixed. It worked this morning, but just now I was able to join the gunrush session as usual, but then it kicked me back into another free roam session instead of letting me wait out the gamemode. Hope I’m wrong, other testers please try it out!

I will test with some randoms and post back

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$

Got it first time with some randoms after hard reset.
Think you are going too slow

marydare

marydare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it first time with some randoms after hard reset.
Think you are going too slow

Will keep trying then! Thanks for testing. edit: was able to hit it no prob after a hard reset. Cheers!

Last edited:
Agnostic

Agnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Exactly the same here!

G

GTAKiller4422

Reaction score
Sin$
Will keep trying then! Thanks for testing. edit: was able to hit it no prob after a hard reset. Cheers!

Sorry, but what do you mean by hard reset PS4. Do you mean factory reset (erase everything and then reinstall) or something else?

Thank you!

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How would one do this on xbox with randoms ? It takes too long to join each of them on xbox?

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, but what do you mean by hard reset PS4. Do you mean factory reset (erase everything and then reinstall) or something else?

Thank you!
No. Reset by power off, unplug for 2 minutes, plug back in, power on.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW........ WOULD....... YOU..... DO...... THIS.......ON .......XBOX ........WITH ..........RANDOMS.................

Edit: don't matter found a friend:smile: fcking useless getting help on here

Last edited:
Zanzo420

Zanzo420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would one do this on xbox with randoms ? It takes too long to join each of them on xbox?

I do it solo on Xbox with randoms all the time. U just add the random people as friends then just join a random in a free roam lobby, once in there, join a random in a gun rush and then quickly join the random in the free roam lobby again... Done

Top Bottom
Login
Register