What's new

Working Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about legit players stealing, storing and later on selling cars like sandkings, sentinels, dominators and Dubsta2s? I made well over 10, probably 20 millions by selling Dubsta2s allone during the past year. None of them duped. And I'm not the only one, of course, since stealing and selling cars is still considered core gameplay.
If you store them in a garage they count against your limit. As long as you dont put a car off the street in your garage you can sell as many as u want. Learned this the hard way

S

Shiva_111

Reaction score
Sin$
If you store them in a garage they count against your limit. As long as you dont put a car off the street in your garage you can sell as many as u want. Learned this the hard way
Thanks, but that wasn't my question. I know that already :wink: My question was directed at the user schitzotm, who allegedly works for rockstar and claims the following:
Its a 10 mill max total sales. Look at the offset. It calls a check function in sc. In theory what it is supposed to do is check if player has hit 10 million in sales on a specific car. Once hit it is supposed to trigger dupe detect on that user. But its not working right. (This is because there is no override in dupe detect to be done.) So it is hit on many players but never actually triggers the sales limit. If you use a debugger and hit the number you will see the outbound to social club. You will then see it activate the sales limit but the sales limit never triggers because there is nothing to trigger it. Just remember when its all active I already warned of the changes coming.
So, if this really are R* future plans, I and many more legit players will automatically be flagged as dupers. I'm interested in hearing what schitzotm has to say about this.

(Of course I'd like to hear others opinions as well).

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I hadnt played for about 2 years, I was in the one car a day club. Came on recently after a few glitches and sold around 40 deluxos back to back before I hit my limit. Assuming I was cleaned and looked at as a new player, can be the only way to view how I was able to do that. But as for now, what is the best way to proceed? That will allow me to sell maximum per day without going back to the 1 car club? Just 1 per hour no more than 8 per day? Thanks in advance.
  1. 1 per hour
  2. 8 per 30 hours
  3. You will be flagged for selling 3 cars in a 120 minute time period. Be careful to not do that.
  4. I have been informed that there is a dupe detect that will flag you for selling $10 million dollars worth of the same vehicle but I have been told that it isn’t currently activated.
This and more information is in the OP of the thread. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
For some of you who sold too many cars a couple years ago (Specifically January 2017)... This was when the caps were turned off in the tunable.

"CAPS_ARE_ENFORED": [{"value": true}],//Toggle Daily Limit Message On/Off. Will still track exploit level
"REPEAT_OFFENDERS_CAPS_ARE_ENFORCED": [{"value": true}//Toggle Daily Limit Message On/Off
"REPEATOFFENDERCAP1": [{"value": 2}],//Daily Limit when exploit is RepeatOffenderCap1
"REPEATOFFENDERCAP2": [{"value": 1}],Daily Limit when exploit is RepeatOffenderCap2

Now, what happened was CAPS_ARE_ENFORED was set to false which allowed y'all to oversell the limit and move you into the stat REPEATOFFENDERCAP2. We don't know how to successfully clear you from this stat and all we know is the initial time at 9mos was doubled to 18 or so months later. It seemed at that time they laid a trap and dont care if people get out of this or not. Best hope is get rid of all dupes and submit a ticket to Rockstar and maybe they'll be nice and wipe you free of this stat. Otherwise, it's one a day for what seems like an eternity.

K

Kenmy13999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. I have been informed that there is a dupe detect that will flag you for selling $10 million dollars worth of the same vehicle but I have been told that it isn’t currently activated.

Is it schitzotm or whatever he's called that said it or do you have it confirmed by someone else? Been a little while since I read the discussion here but iirc, it was schitzotm who claimed it was but never proved?
He even said he would write a code/script or whatever to Fun, only thing was that he wouldn't find it..

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it schitzotm or whatever he's called that said it or do you have it confirmed by someone else? Been a little while since I read the discussion here but iirc, it was schitzotm who claimed it was but never proved?
He even said he would write a code/script or whatever to Fun, only thing was that he wouldn't find it..
It is 100% a reality. It is not currently active. schitzotm is a R* dev and his information is reliable.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
1 MILLION VIEWS!!!​

Thanks to everybody that's helped in the past and continues to help. Too many names to list but you know who you are.​

Last edited:
F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe NicGoRe Please edit the OP so people won't sell 8 cars per 30 hours.
Sell 7 cars per 30 hours.
This is an extra measure as R* change values from time to time trying to get you busted into the offender system.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
NicGoRe NicGoRe Please edit the OP so people won't sell 8 cars per 30 hours.
Sell 7 cars per 30 hours.
This is an extra measure as R* change values from time to time trying to get you busted into the offender system.
I meant to edit this some time ago. So you can safely sell 8 per 30 hours it should be noted that will repeatedly flag you as an exploit. So therefore 7 per 30 is a safer suggestion so you will not obtain any exploit level. Is this the way you read the code as well F funmw2 ?

S

Snpr_trololo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have dirty dupes in my MC clubhouse
should i delete. Got like 80 cars there each worth at least a mill. Cannot find a way to clean them.

That was hours of work. Inhave not sold one in months. So im good, i can sell more that one car an hour. I hate to sell one dirty dupe and be penalized.

Cannot put custom plate.... any ideas....

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have dirty dupes in my MC clubhouse
should i delete. Got like 80 cars there each worth at least a mill. Cannot find a way to clean them.

That was hours of work. Inhave not sold one in months. So im good, i can sell more that one car an hour. I hate to sell one dirty dupe and be penalized.

Cannot put custom plate.... any ideas....
You should buy over them and use one of the solo dupes to replace them.
You will never have a use for dirty dupes.
This Glitch can possibly help you fix that.
but I still think it would be easier for you to buy over them then go through the process for 80 cars. One way or the other you will have to put some time into it to solve this issue. Figure out which way will take you the least time and that will be your best method.

Good luck.

Last edited:
kiraraneda

kiraraneda

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all, its been a while since I've played. I still have a lot of dupes (Oppressor's) without plates from a while ago, can I still sell them 1 every hour to a maximum of 7 per 30 hours? Thank you in advance.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all, its been a while since I've played. I still have a lot of dupes (Oppressor's) without plates from a while ago, can I still sell them 1 every hour to a maximum of 7 per 30 hours? Thank you in advance.
Yes.
It sounds like you know the plan well:
1/Hour 7/30 hours

Oppressors can be tricky if you used a dupe that produced dirty plates you wouldn’t know.
Therefore triggering an exploit level immediately when you sell one.

If you purchased them with frozen money or buy everything for free then you are in the clear on that aspect.

Stick to what you already know and check back periodically to see if there have been any changes.

kiraraneda

kiraraneda

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes.
It sounds like you know the plan well.
Oppressors can be tricky if you used a dupe that produced dirty plates.
If you purchased the with frozen money or buy everything for free than you are in the clear on that aspect.
Stick to what you already know and check back periodically to see if there have been any changes.

Thank you Navy. Will do. I think I used buy everything for free.

Much appreciated.

RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanna know how often to sell my duped cars and when to stop, etc. any help is appreciated

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanna know how often to sell my duped cars and when to stop, etc. any help is appreciated
Please read the OP so that you may fully understand what exactly the daily sell limit is.
The short answer to your question is to sell only this amount:
  1. 1 car per hour
  2. 7 cars per 30 hours

Last edited:
Imraan1992hk

Imraan1992hk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve got a question. Before arena wars came out, it was suggested to use Elegy Retro since it’s close to 1million. Since arena wars came out, I want to know what’s the max sell price we should sell at? I see a lot of people recommending the Issi Classic but that’s 1.8million if you sell it. I remember people saying not to sell cars if it’s over 1million.

So can I sell 2 Issi every 2 hours and 7 per 30hrs?

I know the sell limits are still the same, (2 per 2 hrs, 7 Per 30hrs)

I’m on PS4 btw

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve got a question. Before arena wars came out, it was suggested to use Elegy Retro since it’s close to 1million. Since arena wars came out, I want to know what’s the max sell price we should sell at? I see a lot of people recommending the Issi Classic but that’s 1.8million if you sell it. I remember people saying not to sell cars if it’s over 1million.

So can I sell 2 Issi every 2 hours and 7 per 30hrs?

I know the sell limits are still the same, (2 per 2 hrs, 7 Per 30hrs)

I’m on PS4 btw
I’m not sure who stated not to sell cars over one million but that statement is incorrect.

As recently updated in the OP:
  1. 1 sale per hour
  2. At your own risk: 3 sales in a two hour period
  3. 7 sales per 30 hours
The choice is yours of course but in my opinion the Issi is the best for it sells for around $1.78 million.
The mainstay for many years has been the Elegy it tops off at $985,000.
Either one is a good choice.

It all depends on how much money
and properties you have to start.
If the glitch can be done in a 10 car garage and you are filling up a new account that has no money the Elegy is a good way to start.
Once you have sold a few,
can afford to Own and Arena and
Fully upgrade an Issi you’re on a roll.
Obviously if you have money go straight for an Issi.

Cheers

Last edited:
RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
so I duped a car and sold the dupe, then I duped the original again and when I go to sell it it says it sells for $0. Why is this?

Top Bottom
Login
Register