What's new

Patched *SOLO* UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH! CAR DUPLICATION.

Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been trying this for the last hour with no luck. Not saying it doesn't work but it does seem like an elaborate practical joke at times.

Drove the Faggio out too many times. Sat down too many times. Lost my tanks testing teleport too many times. One time I sat on the Faggio then was sat on the bench but that was the closest I came.

In the video and OP it states to put the bike next to the bench but then another poster suggested this was unnecessary so long as you shifted it towards the bench before surrounding it with tanks. I've been doing the latter with no results. Time to try the original method.
It has nothing to do with the original method. If your timing is off the quick way it's going to be off the orig way and you're going to make yourself rage for having spent 10 minutes pushing the bike just to drive out with it in the end.

It took my squeaker literally 2 hours to learn the timing. I got it the first try. This is how I had him practice. Press Y, dead, Right trigger IN THAT ORDER slow. Then keep speeding up until it almost sounds like you are pressing them all simultaneously. ALMOST. They still need to be pressed in that order. Try hovering your fingers above the buttons instead of having them touching the buttons. That made a difference for him. If u are sitting down trying keeping the trigger button held down after you press it. it seems to make a difference. If u are leaving with the bike u are not doing it fast enough or pressing dpad and gas at the same time. Make sure you are pressing them in the order listed

Last edited:
M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$
I started to have issues so i tried just holding rt then pressing y followed by right dpad as quickly as possible and it worked first try

This tip just allowed me to complete my first dupe. Thank you.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else have trouble dropping tanks from changing style? Havnt is sure before. Character isn't doing the animation

M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else have trouble dropping tanks from changing style? Havnt is sure before. Character isn't doing the animation

Nope, I can drop tanks on command whenever I boot up the game, only had to glitch the outfit once.

That said it took me several tries to get it working in the first place but only three or four attempts. That was the easy stage!

I got a full Facility and then started a fresh batch and got 5 in before I hit a wall where I didn't seem able to glitch out of the Facility. New session and a quick break and I'm getting back to it.

The first two paid for the investment and put a smile back on my face and as tricky and annoying as it can be I got 10 in a row with no issues and it sure beats selling MC businesses.

M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm relatively fresh faced when it comes to vehicle dupe glitches and have only done it once before. I was duping the Elegy Retro Custom on custom plates and selling on a rotation of clean, sale only, custom plates.

My final question on this dupe is when it comes to selling, on Xbox One, are these Arena vehicles safe for sale as is? No custom plates required since they each have a unique alpha-numerical license plate?

Thanks to everyone. I can stop grinding my nephew's account legit now!

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm relatively fresh faced when it comes to vehicle dupe glitches and have only done it once before. I was duping the Elegy Retro Custom on custom plates and selling on a rotation of clean, sale only, custom plates.

My final question on this dupe is when it comes to selling, on Xbox One, are these Arena vehicles safe for sale as is? No custom plates required since they each have a unique alpha-numerical license plate?

Thanks to everyone. I can stop grinding my nephew's account legit now!

Yeah you can safely sell the dupes because they have 'clean' plates, but don't sell more than 2 per 2 hours.

There are two great threads on se7ensins about duping and selling dupes:

Everything you ever wanted to know about duping

Daily sell limit for personal vehicles

Happy glitching :cool:

Last edited:
Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if they won't drop it means you are standing on top of a tank. move you character some.

Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Er...I think they patched this :frown: can't teleport while at the bench anymore. anyone else?

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having issues teleporting as well. Not getting on faggio despite being blocked at bench

M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you can safely sell the dupes because they have 'clean' plates, but don't sell more than 2 per 2 hours.

There are two great threads on se7ensins about duping and selling dupes:

Everything you ever wanted to know about duping

Daily sell limit for personal vehicles

Happy glitching :cool:

Thank you. I read those the last time I duped but will remind myself regardless.

That is not what I wanted to hear after buying a NC Garage and filling it with Faggios in prep. On the plus side I made a decent chunk of change and my nights plans just opened up!

Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Welp. Was a decent glitch while it lasted. I got about 100 mill out of it. Keep your games on guys.

M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks again but I'm on Xbox. I've been on the lookout for something with low startup cost and fairly easy to accomplish, this one was perfect.

Welp. Was a decent glitch while it lasted. I got about 100 mill out of it. Keep your games on guys.

I got off my nephew's profile so he could play for a couple of hours otherwise I'd still be in there. Only managed about $30m but that should keep him entertained for about a week?

Am I correct in assuming that if I wait until Thursday Reset when Arena Wars discounts will likely end that I'll be getting a higher profit?

Z

ZoneKillSquad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks again but I'm on Xbox. I've been on the lookout for something with low startup cost and fairly easy to accomplish, this one was perfect.

I got off my nephew's profile so he could play for a couple of hours otherwise I'd still be in there. Only managed about $30m but that should keep him entertained for about a week?

Am I correct in assuming that if I wait until Thursday Reset when Arena Wars discounts will likely end that I'll be getting a higher profit?
yep. this discount cost me probably about 5 mill

Top Bottom
Login
Register