• Start date
  • Views 8,093
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
? I get it from the box and it doesn’t work so I put it back in the box and get it again later
No i mean like you have the gun you bought it off the wall went and kept spaming the box and after it should give you the error? Mine gave me a error but only after a certain round when i died in zombies

RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
No i mean like you have the gun you bought it off the wall went and kept spaming the box and after it should give you the error? Mine gave me a error but only after a certain round when i died in zombies
Is that how it worked for you? By buying off the wall then spamming the box?

M

Midas857

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a bypass for the zombies part like are there other errors that the people who don’t play or have dual zoom can use?

K

kobra94

Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone tried the cod points bypass glitch then buy the tier and then win a match and see if that made it stick

brian nz

brian nz

Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone tried the cod points bypass glitch then buy the tier and then win a match and see if that made it stick
i have tried that also tried force crashing the game after buying the item and then winning a game after i restarted it and that didnt work either .. also tried udp laging as i buy it and that didnt work i dont have an avaliable daily tier skip so maybe that could be why its not working will have to try again tomoro .. i have not got my zombies weapons leveled up enough to try the dual scope method .

RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
i have tried that also tried force crashing the game after buying the item and then winning a game after i restarted it and that didnt work either .. also tried udp laging as i buy it and that didnt work i dont have an avaliable daily tier skip so maybe that could be why its not working will have to try again tomoro .. i have not got my zombies weapons leveled up enough to try the dual scope method .
When you crash the game you have to start it up in offline mode again and then win a game. Did you do that?

brian nz

brian nz

Reaction score
Sin$
rip it would’ve worked. But dude how do you force a crash??
need two people and i used a cammo glitch that i know that just causes a crash ... maybe i can make a video on how to crash the game if you like

RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
need two people and i used a cammo glitch that i know that just causes a crash ... maybe i can make a video on how to crash the game if you like
Yes please make a video on it. Or you can just tell me how here doesn’t matter. What’s ur channel?

RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait but you need to crash the game as it’s purchasing the item I think

RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have a way of crashing it while purchasing the item ... didnt relise it had to be while purchasing ..
Can you try the same thing you did but when you crash it, open with internet off and tell me if it works plz?

brian nz

brian nz

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you try the same thing you did but when you crash it, open with internet off and tell me if it works plz?
ok il sure give that ago next .. i just managed to get lost connection to host while purchasing but thats didnt work either ... (used udp to lag out while looking for a solo blackout match) ... (not crash but sent back to main game mode select screen )

brian nz

brian nz

Reaction score
Sin$
ok il sure give that ago next .. i just managed to get lost connection to host while purchasing but thats didnt work either ... (used udp to lag out while looking for a solo blackout match) ... (not crash but sent back to main game mode select screen )
also dont be fooled by the videos sayin they have solved this... they may have but also may be fake ... i played for a day after using the 1st part of this glitch and all my tiers i earned through xp didnt count ... they didnt show ... but then when i loged on again later i had the extra reserve crates ... people could do this to make it look like they are glitching free tiers ...
i can make a video to prove this and make it look like i get free tiers ... but this is not what we here are trying to achieve

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
also dont be fooled by the videos sayin they have solved this... they may have but also may be fake ... i played for a day after using the 1st part of this glitch and all my tiers i earned through xp didnt count ... they didnt show ... but then when i loged on again later i had the extra reserve crates ... people could do this to make it look like they are glitching free tiers ...
i can make a video to prove this and make it look like i get free tiers ... but this is not what we here are trying to achieve
The thing is that it does work. Why do you think you need a free daily tier? Once you do the steps and you finish a multiplayer game or whatever and you finish the match your character shouldn't be there at all as if you're game froze. That daily tier skip is for multiplayer so once you finish the match you'll be whatever tier, my only problem is when you get to the black market and have the purchasing cod points logo keeps popping up do i press circle or what

Top Bottom
Login
Register