Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it several times yesterday and now when i put the car back in the moc at the end it just dissappears
Are u walking into the MOC and walking out before u drive in?

DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work with flipping wheels magic slot

Magic slots can be used with any duplication glitch, the only one that isn't worth using magic slot with is the faggio and scuba tanks, but any dupe glitch that allows you to duplicate over a car you can use with your magic slot
How exactly doi use it with magic spot

S

Snipes007

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve managed to get this to work a few times but I’ve been at it awhile now. My only issue is timing the triangle then right dpad+RT. Unless there’s a fluid method to be consistent, it’s remarkable that you can be hitting this time and again. Also I noticed, if the faggio ends up outside the car returns to the MOC so you have to reposition the car and go back.

But any tips for this button sequence at the end?

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve managed to get this to work a few times but I’ve been at it awhile now. My only issue is timing the triangle then right dpad+RT. Unless there’s a fluid method to be consistent, it’s remarkable that you can be hitting this time and again. Also I noticed, if the faggio ends up outside the car returns to the MOC so you have to reposition the car and go back.

But any tips for this button sequence at the end?
Wrong thread bro

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't join sessions with diff targeting mode now they patch it?

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't join sessions with diff targeting mode now they patch it?
It's not patched I just restarted the game, but when I teleport to the arena/bunker after the apartment part I get stuck. I see the arena/bunker and I can't move, but I can open the options menu so after choosing "Purchase Shark Cards" I'm back on foot so maybe that's what happens to you too.....If not just be clear in what exactly is going wrong, because it's still working...

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Restart fixed it. I hadn't been able to try it since the day before. Was just asking. No need to be a d.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Restart fixed it. I hadn't been able to try it since the day before. Was just asking. No need to be a d.

He's not tryna be a D, it's just aggravating having 1 person who can't hit it claim its patched just cause they're having issues. This exact thread was marked patched a couple of days ago cause 2 people couldn't hit it, so I had to message a mod just to get it marked unpatched because I was hitting it consistently. If a person cant hit a glitch they should report the specific part they're having problems with and see if it's an anomaly or a consistent problem, not just scream its patched cause they couldn't hit it a couple times in a row.

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
I get it. Idi why but I can only get it to work half the time. When I come bsck to bunker the car isn't there. Could be because the shark cards aren't loading and I have to join session and cancel to get past it. Idk restarting and trying some more. I knew I shouldn't have stopped earlier when I hsd it working every time haha. Is there a way to not have to quit to story/creator after?

M

MRSCT

Reaction score
Sin$
I get it. Idi why but I can only get it to work half the time. When I come bsck to bunker the car isn't there. Could be because the shark cards aren't loading and I have to join session and cancel to get past it. Idk restarting and trying some more. I knew I shouldn't have stopped earlier when I hsd it working every time haha. Is there a way to not have to quit to story/creator after?[/QUOTEWhen you switiching the apartment style, if you get that part done first try, the door in your apartment will stay there. if this happens you dont need to exit to creator however this is rare

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
I get the map a the end every now and again but I still just quit to story and load back into a invite session. Also I go into first person right before I enter my apt and finish the dupe in FPS. Seems to always work when I do that. Also if shark cards don't load it doesn't work so I have to make sure that actually loads(most of the time it doesn't load at all)

F

Famesters420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this to merge a modded car with my speedo custom from the nightclub garage B1 and cant seem to save it, all I see is the car I merged it with in B1. I only see the modded speedo whenever I make a sell. Can anyone help?

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this was already answeed, but is this possible on Xbox?

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can comfirms still works on Xbox one, nice thread!!!

A

akaAzpect

Reaction score
Sin$
at the end of the glitch when u drive out of the moc i am stuck when im on the bike i cannot drive it how do i fix this. And i have done it multiple times and the elergy just appears in the moc.

M

MyOtherCarIsA

Reaction score
Sin$
This will sound dense but I'm new to this so is teleporting an integral part of the glitch or is it just a time saver? Can I drive a street car to each location?

Edit: I've watched the video, read the revised OP guide and scoured the entire thread but I have no understanding of the style menu process. Can somebody who has mastered this write a simple set of instructions please? What am I trying to achieve and what should I be looking for?

****, go the whole hog and explain the teleporting process too! I'm on Xbox One and can't figure out how to join a friend while in a job setup screen. Do we do it through the Xbox Guide friends list? Do they have to have me added too? I've been using randoms in pubs but none of them are joinable.

Last edited:
JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This will sound dense but I'm new to this so is teleporting an integral part of the glitch or is it just a time saver? Can I drive a street car to each location?
It's only a time saver, instead of using a street car you can also use a CEO Buzzard.
Edit: I've watched the video, read the revised OP guide and scoured the entire thread but I have no understanding of the style menu process. Can somebody who has mastered this write a simple set of instructions please? What am I trying to achieve and what should I be looking for?
Make sure you own a high end apartment like the Eclipse Tower Penthouse.

Make sure you have an open heist setup mission on the heist board. (Play at least 1 setup mission)

Go to your heist room and stay in front of your heist board.

Hold down options button, press right on the D-pad and release the options button.

Choose Criminal Enterprise Starter pack and back out.

Close the options menu and open the interaction menu.

Choose Aparment Style and change your style but don't buy it!

Press D-pad down, A button, D-pad down, A button, D-pad down, A button, D-pad down, A button, D-pad down, A button.... while doing this you will see a black screen every 3 times you change your style or so, your goal is to keep changing the style until you don't see black screens anymore.

Back out and you should have no mini map.

Go to your Arena or Nightclub and continue the glitch.
****, go the whole hog and explain the teleporting process too! I'm on Xbox One and can't figure out how to join a friend while in a job setup screen. Do we do it through the Xbox Guide friends list? Do they have to have me added too? I've been using randoms in pubs but none of them are joinable.
I'm not on Xbox but hope his will help you out.

You first need to make sure your targeting mode is set to free aim. (Go to story mode or creator and go to settings in options menu)

Have some friends playing GTA in a different target mode. (Can't be randoms must be friends)

After you start the job from the map press your Xbox button and go to your friends list.

Join a friend and wait for the first alert.
Double tap Xbox button and join friend again.

You should now have a second alert saying are you sure you want to change your targeting mode? Decline the alert and you're teleported.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it is impossible to use a ceo helicopter during parts of this glitch. i dont recommend using a street car. joining a friend is part of the glitch so no dont use a street car as usually its only xbox subject to the join friends in different targeting mode but with this glitch ps4 has to do it also so its apart of the glitch. you HAVE to teleport via the join friend method or you will have problems. follow what the post say stop trying to find shortcuts. im on xbox and have done this glitch over 60 times no problem. you have to have a friend added and they have you added on xbox in order to join their session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register