What's new

Question Are there tools to play Survival over System Link?

• Thread starter iCEQB
  • Start date
  • Views 2,377
iCEQB

iCEQB

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to play Survival via System Link?
A buddy and I always played this mode via splitscreen, but I'll be moving to another country soon and it would be awesome to be able and play this mode through System Link (and whatever tunnels it over it the internet).

Was this ever made possible by any tool in the past? And if not, is it hard to implement?

Thanks and regards!

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really. Only one comes to mind and its appnet. There is a menu you can use tho

Upvote 0
iCEQB

iCEQB

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everybody,

thanks for the answers!
What I was actually looking for, was a way to play Survival over System Link.
Out of the box, this mode is only playable in splitscreen or over XBOX Live, which none of us have due to RGH modifications.

So I was wondering if any of you modders know if there is a way to force a System Link mode for survival or something like that.
Spec Ops (iirc) supports System Link play, just like the multiplayer - so I honestly don't know why IW didn't add System Link support for the Survival mode.

My hope is, that there is a way to "trick" the game into launching a Survival Session via System Link.

I hope you guys can help us here :smile:

Regards!

Upvote 0
Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everybody,

thanks for the answers!
What I was actually looking for, was a way to play Survival over System Link.
Out of the box, this mode is only playable in splitscreen or over XBOX Live, which none of us have due to RGH modifications.

So I was wondering if any of you modders know if there is a way to force a System Link mode for survival or something like that.
Spec Ops (iirc) supports System Link play, just like the multiplayer - so I honestly don't know why IW didn't add System Link support for the Survival mode.

My hope is, that there is a way to "trick" the game into launching a Survival Session via System Link.

I hope you guys can help us here :smile:

Regards!

Wouldn't be able to trick the game with something that isn't coded inside the game.
Would have to play xbox live

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register