What's new

Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mortalgod

Reaction score
Sin$
****! the worst time, this new dlc has been leaked and the one glitch that we have gets patched! f***!
seriously mate, this is so frustrating.. nd the worst thing i don't know any other :cry:
you know any?

This worked the first time I tried it, but hasn't worked since. Have had to switch sessions 4 times already. Any ideas?

Not patched. I've been doing it for an hour now. Are you entering the moc on foot, walking out, then pressing right when u get back in the car like the instructions tell you?
ohhh, ill try it again then :tongue:
thanks

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not Patched, making dupes on PS4 right now. Can confirm this still works for Xbox One, just finished filling up a nightclub garage.

Last edited:
D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Any idea when I'm changing styles in my apt it won't stop going to the black screen?

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not Patched, making dupes on PS4 right now. Can anyone confirm it doesn't work for XBOX anymore?
I did it just now on Xbox after full reset. I dupe a motorcycle to save time but, same principle.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can never do this one as I only have the heist final in apartment and goes straight to cut scene I take it you can't use a heist final?

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The blue circle just doesn't show up on foot, when you have the issi placed by the pipe as the video/post shows.
Always works for me when I have rear passenger bumper touching the wall and front passenger fender/tire is up against the pipe not the wall.
zn0pc6.jpg

Last edited:
Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2hojpyw.jpg

In the pics my MOC seems to be a little more forward than yours. Try switching sessions or driving MOC out and return it. It doesn't always land in the same spot.

Last edited:
noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not duped cars in a very long time, simply due to not needing to however, was wondering what people actually dupe now days for the most cash per sale? I am still living off very old director mode glitches and still have second character filled with vehicles to sell.. but ofcourse with the new dlc on the horizon probably going to need a contingency. Sorry for off-topic!

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
seriously mate, this is so frustrating.. nd the worst thing i don't know any other :cry:
you know any?

ohhh, ill try it again then :tongue:
thanks
It still works buddy. Just calm down.
Anyway, it's all gonna be about GTA soon. RDR who? Call of What? We're coming after ya tetris.

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The blue circle just doesn't show up on foot, when you have the issi placed by the pipe as the video/post shows.

The method with landing the helicopter on the eclipse tower roof and canceling story mode alert still works as of 1 hour ago reset.

And someone posted a while ago, that if you do the right d pad in heist room part in first person you don't have to switch lobbies to keep duplicating. That actually works.

Post could have been refined at somepoint to save time.

Nice work though whoever came up with it.
When I switch to first person in heist room and switch styles to glitch out I never get my mini map back and still have to go to creator after finishing each dupe.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I switch to first person in heist room and switch styles to glitch out I never get my mini map back and still have to go to creator after finishing each dupe?
I might be wrong but. . . . . . I dont think it's the first person that does it. I've gotten it to where I dont have to switch sessions a few times, and I think what does it is hitting the pause/right part on the first try(which for some reason I cant do consistently). This led me to where I only got the black screen once when clicking on styles.When it takes me a few tries to hit pause/right part, I always get the black screen a few times when clicking on styles. Maybe it's the combination of hitting on the first try AND being in first person. Not exactly sure just speaking from my experiences.

*Also when I got it to work where I didnt brick car and didnt have to switch sessions, I never regained my mini-map but I did get blue circle in front of arena doors.

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The scooba one is better then this...
I disagree, I have had more success on this one. I can make a dupe in 8 - 10 minutes but on the scuba one its closer to 15 - 20 minutes a dupe. At least for me anyways.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree, I have had more success on this one. I can make a dupe in 8 - 10 minutes but on the scuba one its closer to 15 - 20 minutes a dupe. At least for me anyways.
Must be different people I've nailed the scooba one to 5 minutes a dupe now so for me it's a deffo lol

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
before i waste my time, does this work on xbox?

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
guys, i try to get modded speedo custom(nightclub) with this glitch, and is work :biggrin:
i just sold everything and the speedo mod appeared
but not save modded
someone help me for this

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can confirm that this does still work for xbox. i still do the job on rooftop method it works great

dont know why post says ps4 it works on xbox also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register