What's new

Patched 1.46 Store arena vehicles in any garage

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Test it? The godmode office part is very easy. I've already used it to store aircraft in terrorbyte on xbox. The problem is what I said above. When glitched in you can't enter 10 car garages as the blue dots are missing. Making it very difficult to do anything without creating deadspots
Are you sure you have dead spots? Sometimes if the vehicle is too large it will fall under the map. When I put my rcv in my moc this happens. It's still there it just falls out. If you breach the moc interior you can look down and up sometimes the rcv is on top of the moc interior and sometimes it is on the platform below the moc interior. (Don't ask how to breach the moc interior. That is my secret way under the map.)

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you have dead spots? Sometimes if the vehicle is too large it will fall under the map. When I put my rcv in my moc this happens. It's still there it just falls out. If you breach the moc interior you can look down and up sometimes the rcv is on top of the moc interior and sometimes it is on the platform below the moc interior. (Don't ask how to breach the moc interior. That is my secret way under the map.)

Oh yes deadspots always when you move aircraft into a empty terrorbyte. Or future deadspots. I've no interest in godmode or arena vehicles in garages so for me this is purely a way around the death Barrier. But I've managed to rig a friend with a newish account up with aircraft in his moc and terrorbyte using this glitch. It's very nice find OP thanks.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work like the old one, e.g. just flying out of hangar then going away from aircraft to call deluxo? Or is all the insurance stuff necessary.

S

stebrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yes deadspots always when you move aircraft into a empty terrorbyte. Or future deadspots. I've no interest in godmode or arena vehicles in garages so for me this is purely a way around the death Barrier. But I've managed to rig a friend with a newish account up with aircraft in his moc and terrorbyte using this glitch. It's very nice find OP thanks.

Hey, we meet again. Looks like we have the same mindset here! Yes, I am not interested in god mode or those arena vehicles stuff too.

Do you mind sharing step by steps how did you help your friends store those aircraft in moc? I thought you said there was blue dot issue? Also how does deadspots occur this time? I still remember you have a detailed guide about how to store aircrafts in MOC without creating dead spot...

Maybe it's off topic too much. Would you mind opening a new thread for this?

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work like the old one, e.g. just flying out of hangar then going away from aircraft to call deluxo? Or is all the insurance stuff necessary.
Get glitched fly plane out of hangar and just call deluxo from mors mutual then do breach and drop. No need to destroy plane

K

Kay Bee

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on xbox. Something is taking me out of god mode.. I get guns inside the office, but once I make it to out the hanger god mode is gone. I still have open interiors and all that. anyone else having this issue? All I'm trying to do is put my savage back in my moc

DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Storing a Car in Speedo spot
  1. Enter nightclub so it gets cached in your session.
  2. Enter office
  3. invite friend to office
  4. start CEO and invite friend to organisation
  5. Do the god mode glitch (watch video)
  6. start a race and back out, to get outside of office.
  7. fly to nc and blow up your deluxowalk into nc garage 1 pull out your speedow and blow it up
  8. call mors mutual insurance and recover your deluxo
  9. steal a street car collect your deluxo
  10. head to airport wall breach
  11. fly under map to the nightclub
  12. enter nightclub, it will kick you out.
  13. fly to nightclub garage and store your deluxo in garage 2,3 or 4make sure the garage is full

Last edited by a moderator:
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on xbox. Something is taking me out of god mode.. I get guns inside the office, but once I make it to out the hanger god mode is gone. I still have open interiors and all that. anyone else having this issue? All I'm trying to do is put my savage back in my moc
It doesn’t matter if you loose god mode aslong as you have invite to office

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Get glitched fly plane out of hangar and just call deluxo from mors mutual then do breach and drop. No need to destroy plane

Eh? How are you getting deluxo to spawn at mors when you already have a personal aircraft out on the map? Destroying the aircraft is a must. This glitch only works because mors allows you to get a vehicle on the map without driving one out while glitched and unable to ring the mechanic.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh? How are you getting deluxo to spawn at mors when you already have a personal aircraft out on the map? Destroying the aircraft is a must. This glitch only works because mors allows you to get a vehicle on the map without driving one out while glitched and unable to ring the mechanic.
Return it using mc menu

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tested if having 2 tanks w/ the same plate triggers dirty dupe detection?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tested if having 2 tanks w/ the same plate triggers dirty dupe detection?
Tanks, cars, planes... Every vehicle will I believe. The only ones I'm uncertain about is bicycles (I think they will aswell)...

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Tanks, cars, planes... Every vehicle will I believe. The only ones I'm uncertain about is bicycles (I think they will aswell)...
Figured, then what am i doing wrong? when i try to bring my tank out of facality, i tried taking that car and driving it into a free slot, nope, tried sending a car back where it was, didnt work
both times it wouldn't let me buy a tank back to its slot, do i need to send a street car to the tank slot then blow it up?

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Figured, then what am i doing wrong? when i try to bring my tank out of facality, i tried taking that car and driving it into a free slot, nope, tried sending a car back where it was, didnt work
both times it wouldn't let me buy a tank back to its slot, do i need to send a street car to the tank slot then blow it up?
No don’t do that

Put a car in its slot and sell it

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And this will let me buy a new tank into its slot?
it will buy the tank to a slot either in the facility or garage. then just go to creator and back twice and it will go in the slot

getflakt

getflakt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
could anyone please do a step by step guide for storing an aircraft/buzzard in the terrorbyte?

also, can we use this to store vehicles in the special vehicle warehouse like in the old days?

Last edited:
Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
could anyone please do a step by step guide for storing an aircraft/buzzard in the terrorbyte?

also, can we use this to store vehicles in the special vehicle warehouse like in the old days?

Special vehicles don't work, I tried many ways, blowing up and returning the vehicle via MC club. But the Heli / plane in terrabyte is nice and easy. Just fly your MK2 to your hanger, blow the MK2 up, enter hanger, pull the Heli or plane out and fly over towards the more mutual insurance. Blow the Heli up, request MK2 from insurance so it spawns on the street outside it, then recover the Heli from insurance. Then just do the wall breach land in nightclub, once it spits you out fly over to your NC garage and stick the MK2 into in your empty terrabyte garage. You'll get a black screen which you simply cannot break out of, even with recent activity. Just hang around for a couple minutes on that screen then do a recent activity and accept it this time instead of declining, it'll take you to a new lobby and it'll be saved. Now you can request it any time through your interaction menu "terrabyte services, request MK2" your Heli will spawn on the road next to you. You can also save planes in garages by doing the same thing , and going to a normal garage instead of terrabyte. However the plane is invisible u less you use facility it seems like.

getflakt

getflakt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Special vehicles don't work, I tried many ways, blowing up and returning the vehicle via MC club. But the Heli / plane in terrabyte is nice and easy. Just fly your MK2 to your hanger, blow the MK2 up, enter hanger, pull the Heli or plane out and fly over towards the more mutual insurance. Blow the Heli up, request MK2 from insurance so it spawns on the street outside it, then recover the Heli from insurance. Then just do the wall breach land in nightclub, once it spits you out fly over to your NC garage and stick the MK2 into in your empty terrabyte garage. You'll get a black screen which you simply cannot break out of, even with recent activity. Just hang around for a couple minutes on that screen then do a recent activity and accept it this time instead of declining, it'll take you to a new lobby and it'll be saved. Now you can request it any time through your interaction menu "terrabyte services, request MK2" your Heli will spawn on the road next to you. You can also save planes in garages by doing the same thing , and going to a normal garage instead of terrabyte. However the plane is invisible u less you use facility it seems like.
thanks! i'll try it later once i find someone to trade favors with.

btw, does the friend need to stay inside the office through the whole ordeal?
does any of the garage need to be full to do the normal part, or only when i need to send the heli to the terrorbyte?
can i store a helo in the biker garage to call it through MC menu?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register