• Views 17,476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Changing glasses just b4 changing gender and after changing gender does the trick 4 me.
Also u know it works when black loading screen switch 2 yellow. Then disconnect...

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not having any issues with it now until i found out why it wasn't working for me lol
also anybody know what colour joggers delete?
Green, orange and purple seem to be the most common ones.

MarizaHex

MarizaHex

Reaction score
Sin$
I need help with merging outfits with this glitch tried a couple times so far but nothing has worked so far

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help with merging outfits with this glitch tried a couple times so far but nothing has worked so far
I just saved the outfits when I was female, then merged when I was back to male. Just save like with normal outfits, but sometimes you gotta think about what slots you save in since it will merge from the outfit you're on before the merge-outfit...

MarizaHex

MarizaHex

Reaction score
Sin$
I just saved the outfits when I was female, then merged when I was back to male. Just save like with normal outfits, but sometimes you gotta think about what slots you save in since it will merge from the outfit you're on before the merge-outfit...
ok thanks my guy

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From female to male
Is there away to get the orange bikini top under coloured armor?

When i take it to crooked cop as a female to merge the armor the bikini changes

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From female to male
Is there away to get the orange bikini top under coloured armor?

When i take it to crooked cop as a female to merge the armor the bikini changes

You have SW/SE? If so make colored armor slot, bring it online, transfer that fit to female.. put orange bikini top on and whatever else you need on, then merge it in crooked cop

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get this to work I always spawnvas the original gender it was working for me befor

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t get this to work I always spawnvas the original gender it was working for me befor
Changing glasses just b4 changing gender and after changing gender does the trick 4 me.
Also u know it works when black loading screen switch 2 yellow. Then disconnect...

MarizaHex

MarizaHex

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Xbox One
So I've successfully done to glitch up until I have to change my gender back and when I change back I always get a connection error before I can disconnect my internet and then when I load back online I'm on the original gender with no outfits saved its getting annoying now anyone have any advice or help

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Xbox One
So I've successfully done to glitch up until I have to change my gender back and when I change back I always get a connection error before I can disconnect my internet and then when I load back online I'm on the original gender with no outfits saved its getting annoying now anyone have any advice or help
You have to restart your game every time on Xbox one. I had that error because I forgot and lost my hard earned outfits. Also make sure you own the hangar and forces a save then quit and restart

MarizaHex

MarizaHex

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to restart your game every time on Xbox one. I had that error because I forgot and lost my hard earned outfits. Also make sure you own the hangar and forces a save then quit and restart
ok thanks for the help might I ask why I need a hangar? I do have one just unsure why I need one for the glitch...

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here. But, the disconnecting was never an issue. I'll see if changing the glasses does it for me when I get home.

Edit: yeah, after trying 5 times, I always spawn in as my male character, which is my main character. I think this might be patched. All 5 attempts reaulted in me staying as my male character.

Last edited:
Gl1tchM4st3r

Gl1tchM4st3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to change gender to do this glitch, if this was posted before i'm sorry i didn't see anything. You can also use this method to get the beerhats, down below there will be a link on how to do it posted by DaddyCool NL

Founder(s): Rusty420jk

Warning:This is a glitch and sometimes stuff might go wrong with it as it's just a glitch not put into the game on purpose so StellaCrew Gaming, The Founder of the glitch or ME are NOT responsible for anything that happens to your account or outfits.
Also beware some users have reported loosing jogger with this method, what colors is not clear.

1. Open Interaction Menu -> style -> Go to change appearance
2. change your gender by selecting apparel -> go to crew tee -> press o and down on the d-pad half a second after
3. save and continue
4. you will be in the clouds, when in the bottom corner the loading goes away or turns to r* orange loading circle disconnect internet
go back to game accept alert then reconnect
5. you will load into story mode, select your character from wheel go online
6. when loading online it should ask if you want to change your appearence don't change appearance just decline by pressing circle
7. you load in with new gender and all ur outfits u have to wait to change gender back so make ur outfits during this time.
8. when done just do the steps previously metioned.

Here is a Video Tutorial By StellaCrew Gaming

Is there steps to get the last 2 jogger's I need like gray n yellow?

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here. But, the disconnecting was never an issue. I'll see if changing the glasses does it for me when I get home.

Edit: yeah, after trying 5 times, I always spawn in as my male character, which is my main character. I think this might be patched. All 5 attempts reaulted in me staying as my male character.
It’s not patched I was having your problem try setting your spawn to your hangar or apartment then forces a save. That’s what fixed it for me

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not patched I was having your problem try setting your spawn to your hangar or apartment then forces a save. That’s what fixed it for me
I was doing wrong. When you disconnect and load back to Story Mode, you need to load your Online character through the Character Wheel. I usually did it through the pause menu.
Edit: so, it's best to have a moderator delete my post. The glitch is still working.

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me if there is a job or adversary mode with the tan football jersey and other colors. Thanks

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyway to bypass the 45min cool down for swapping back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register