• Views 12,692
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw there is an XP glitch within the prison. You can freeze the peds sometimes depending on the lobby. Then just shoot them over and over, they still stand there.

Done it other night, 14hours AFK shooting same person, went up a good few ranks

Eblade67 Eblade67 you can access prison with video provided from eddie, some lobbys don't work on Xbox. Keep swapping until working lobby... worked better with 2 players than 1 on Xbox.

Last edited:
shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw there is an XP glitch within the prison. You can freeze the peds sometimes depending on the lobby. Then just shoot them over and over, they still stand there.

Eblade67 Eblade67 you can access prison with video provided from eddie, some lobbys don't work on Xbox. Keep swapping until working lobby... worked better with 2 players than 1 on Xbox.
U wont get rp till u actually kill them so how’d u rank up? That’s why i asked you to prove it but then my comment gets deleted for no reason.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
U wont get rp till u actually kill them so how’d u rank up? That’s why i asked you to prove it but then my comment gets deleted for no reason.

I don't know why it was removed. Depending on lobby, peds can freeze - game registers it as kill, due to ped doing "fall to ground" animation. Its a bug they probably don't know about due to there attemp to lock prison from being accessed.

Prison guards are not scripted to roam the island. Sometimes they will, someimes they won't and you can stack XP every 8 seconds.

Later I'll drop a video...

Last edited:
shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why it was removed. Depending on lobby, peds can freeze - game registers it as kill, due to ped doing "fall to ground" animation. Its a bug they probably don't know about due to there attemp to lock prison from being accessed.

Prison guards are not scripted to roam the idland. Sometimes they will, someimes they won't and you can stack XP every 8 seconds.

Later I'll drop a video...
This’ll be interesting, Looking forward to it.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$

I switched lobbies several times but kept getting respawned. I followed path in video. Is the line in super critical to avoid being respawned?

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I switched lobbies several times but kept getting respawned. I followed path in video. Is the line in super critical to avoid being respawned?

Pretty much for Xbox you need to be exact. Hit it 1 time after jumping session.

Last edited:
N

Nonfatcactus327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Some barriers are up high. Some are at the water. East side of island is where barrier you can swim through.

Don't try barrier at "SISITA Pent" it caused me a perm black screen that I had to reset for.
Barrier with funny cane shape is also useful with a boat

Also some lag within the game can be useful, eg - if you skip a frame and you see your player move slow, then once lag has stopped he has jumped forward 10ft.

When I wanna get to island I go to Mexico drop through "walk under map" breach, walk all way towards East barrier, introduce some lag, run straight for the barrier, and stop the lag after 10 - 15 seconds. Your player will jump forward, and you will be at edge of island, tonic up and jump onto island. You are now on the prison. If you can't hit it don't complain. Took me over 20 times, including different lobby swaps to get onto the prison on Thursday evening.

Nothing there. Pointless glitch. I'll make a video today at some point. Not tested on Xbox, only on PlayStation.

Enjoy

Just saw you posted this. Thank you, man.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saw you posted this. Thank you, man.

No problem. Will drop the XP at the end of the week, if I can narrow down the method to freeze a ped correctly. Its sort of server dependant atm.

Not wanting to get anything patched, they seem to have a weird patch cycle.

Last week, Monday - Saturday they patched server sided scripts, BgScript was patched Tuesday/Friday (Small things on Friday)

So probably early Saturday morning, or even late Saturday so it will last until Tuesday.

Last edited:
R1_Andy

R1_Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing!
I could get to the prison 2x, but only during a story mission. Is it possible in free roam? Because i failed several times there, even after changing sessions.
PS4

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing!
I could get to the prison 2x, but only during a story mission. Is it possible in free roam? Because i failed several times there, even after changing sessions.
PS4

Possible in Freeroam. Though can be tricky.

Stunting101

Stunting101

Reaction score
Sin$
Seen a guy posted that he was fishing and a guy came but him and rode his horse into Mexico on RDR.I know the mountain pass with the wagon was patched is there still a way to get there? Thanks everyone

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seen a guy posted that he was fishing and a guy came but him and rode his horse into Mexico on RDR.I know the mountain pass with the wagon was patched is there still a way to get there? Thanks everyone

It is possible to get Into Mexico still. There is one solid breech I know about, guarma, impossible unless you know MNX method (I don’t) rockstar has implemented respawn points if you get too far to the edge of where you would “jump in” to guarma. There’s a video somewhere if I can find it again I’ll post it, but that’s probobly for a another thread

HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M

motherleeds

Reaction score
Sin$
Doing this same glitch using the bullrush at the edge of a tall drop will also allow you to safely travel straight down unharmed. This can be used to quickly travel down cliffs if you don’t feel like finding a way around. I’ve done it off of massive cliffs and bridges, and into the “bottomless pit” in Devil’s Cave. You just throw up all the way down, it looks hilarious. I also tried it outside the map at the edge where the ground is no longer solid, but the animation takes too long that you just drop through the top mesh and then down through the endless underwater ocean. Since there is no solid waterbed that far out you’ll just fall through the map. I’m going to test it in more places, like getting down into the glacier. I’m sure this also has more uses not discovered yet.

N

nazzyh

Reaction score
Sin$

How much XP would you say you got roughly? trying to figure out if it's worth it.

G

Goodnite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mnx if your on PlayStation I’d like some pointers on what I’m doing wrong

Top Bottom
Login
Register