Patched New Buy Anything Free Glitch *WORK AROUND*

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! I don't know exactly what i did
but i somehow managed to transfer a logo from one shirt to a black hazmat suit
I had a skull from a shirt and also my crew emblem on the front..

Anyone know how to do it and exact steps???

(While doing this glitch)

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's interesting! Clothing merge maybe? I don't know I haven't noticed any changes in outfits while doing this, myself.

Hey! I don't know exactly what i did
but i somehow managed to transfer a logo from one shirt to a black hazmat suit
I had a skull from a shirt and also my crew emblem on the front..

Anyone know how to do it and exact steps???

(While doing this glitch)
q

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's interesting! Clothing merge maybe? I don't know I haven't noticed any changes in outfits while doing this, myself.

q
Im trying to repeat all my steps and cant get anything too...
Although i remember i was just doing the main glitch and at one point i messed up:

After buying properties on high price stage, instead of saving and closing the app, i went into story mode.. And after i switched to console 2,
i realised that i didnt close the app but went into story instead and while it was loading online,(console 2) i quickly signed into console 1 again and then closed the app, went into console 2, did the buy ammo and save outfit glitch and closed the app.. (last stage)

After loading in inv only session i had a glitched outfit.. I thought maybe thats how i saved it long time ago, (i didnt use this account for long time) i tried reloading the saved outfit and lost it... Didn't manage to try and save it even :frown:(

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
If you change clothes on console 2 and a different outfit on console 1, sometimes they will 'merge' and you'll get a different something as your outfit. Pretty much the same as the BP helmet glitch...

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to do in a public session to upgrade businesses? Its working beautiful in the invite only session tho.

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
What do you do different just click go online instead of invite only? Also has this been around for awhile or do you think Rockstar will patch it asap? I'm just trying to build up more money to buy better stuff haha. I just got back into gtao. Ty guys.

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes to buy stuff that requires being in a public session or to rush bunker research, instead of going to invite only (at the buying every stage) just hit Go and load to a public session (I suggest saving you spawn point to an inside location to avoid trolls)

What do you do different just click go online instead of invite only?

D

Dizzlekrew

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes to buy stuff that requires being in a public session or to rush bunker research, instead of going to invite only (at the buying every stage) just hit Go and load to a public session (I suggest saving you spawn point to an inside location to avoid trolls)
Awesome thank you so much. I was wondering this but with such limited funds I was kind of scared haha.

X

XchuckNorrisX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What to do if you get stuck on loading screen when loading into online from character selection screen? Im stuck loading into buying ammo session. Anyone?

S

Superboya1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just have to wait, but if it's an infinite loading screen you gotta close app and take the loss :frown:

X

XchuckNorrisX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just have to wait, but if it's an infinite loading screen you gotta close app and take the loss :frown:
Ok, thx for the reply. Been waiting 10min now, but still see some activity in the lobby from the clouds

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bypass for being stuck in the cloud (poorly written but it works!)

"Log in on other system, then immediately back to that one you're stuck on, join someone in community it will boot u to story, as soon as u land in story log in again on other system then, immediately back to the one in story, and join someone in community again, u will launch to online you're and back on track"

What to do if you get stuck on loading screen when loading into online from character selection screen? Im stuck loading into buying ammo session. Anyone?

Also...

Still working great! 12:25pm Eastern Time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register