What's new

Question Built glitch nand with Advanced XeBuild Options (Replaced DVD key) and nofcrt patch, but 'play DVD'

rynax

rynax

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I've a question about replacing dead DVD in a RGH console (Corona V4).

The old DVD
PLDS DG-16D5S 1532
stopped working, I've got a similar model that is
PLDS DG-16D5S 1175

I loaded the original nand in J-Runner,
put in the new DVD's DVD Key into Advanced XeBuild Options and enable it, tick nofcrt patch, built the glitch image and flashed over to the console.
But it is still showing play dvd for game disc.

Have I missed something here?

Thank you.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Go with patch nand from drop down and be sure and change to 1175 and correct key because your not just changing the key . Then check and make sure all is correct and flash image. Try with and without nofcrt and it'll work

rynax

rynax

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks mate.
Tried to use patch nand instead of Advanced XeBuild Options, patched both DVD model and dvdkey,
with or without nofcrt patch, but still play DVD not game disc. Strange.
I'll try to get another dvd drive and see how that works.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
PM me you nand info and the DVD key and I'll see if I can get you fixed up k
But the reason I want to quickly swap tje boards is to rule out your other drive being defective . Only take 5 mins to do and you'll know for sure if it still says play DVD

B

BlaxeHazModz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey rynax, I think your prob you got is prolly with your new drive. It's one of those Lite-on & fw ver 1175 ones huh? I have one of those spare & the og drive I'm using is a Hitachi 0500AA which they're both spouses to be pretty tricky to mod or swap. Idk I'm just guessing but yehh you might want to try another drive like you said. Good luck.. C-ya!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register