Reaction score
Sin$
"Tips & Tricks"

So guys, this is wat i have fore you when your playing the gm gl,tch
Now Start up stockpiling from your CEO and make your way to the
Blazer aqua, now get on and you Will notice that your blazer aqua
Is in god mode :wink: you have 10 min. Fore trolling,, put à sticky bomb
On your blazer and you know what to do :wink: also shoot with your blazer
Is possible. Its not much, but iTS something.
Enjoy THE weekend and have fun everyone.
Your man...

"The Godfather"
Nice one here haha..... wondering if the same logic will be applied to the Ruiner , when you launch that ceo work.... I know durning that work the Ruiner can’t be locked onto with rockets or anything homing and it also has infinite of its own rockets ... so if it made that god mode too oh boyyyyy

T

Tony montana300

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one here haha..... wondering if the same logic will be applied to the Ruiner , when you launch that ceo work.... I know durning that work the Ruiner can’t be locked onto with rockets or anything homing and it also has infinite of its own rockets ... so if it made that god mode too oh boyyyyy
No unfortunately iT only works with THE blazer

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo... so I was kicked out of god mode in the same session I started in and I put myself back in it by doing the following:
- Go to arena
- Do the Simeon job part, titan job plus quit and right directional pad
- It will spawn you outside and then download you into the titan job again
- Quit out
- You should be back in god mode

I just tested it twice and it worked!!

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo... so I was kicked out of god mode in the same session I started in and I put myself back in it by doing the following:
- Go to arena
- Quit out

More interested in how you were kicked out of god mode?

Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More interested in how you were kicked out of god mode?
- Go to arena
- Quit out

Have you went to the facility any?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
- Go to arena
- Quit out

That’s good to know Incase you went into any properties, just a quick fix

Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found that I can go into any building but to get me back outside with GM I need to start up the 1st capture job in the list and quit when loaded in. Then spawns back outside with GM. Good for getting into terrobyte to restock with ammo etc. No other job seems to kick me back outside.

Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also it's great to see it effects your KD. Most GM glitches don't. Mine is looking alot more healthy now as I am usually rubbish at fire fights lol.

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i guess if your in gm and get soaked down by a fire truck and can not get up, u will DIE lol.. yeah i found out the hard way lolol.. luckily me though, all I had to do is proceed back to the arena and put myself right back in gm.

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to load into one of the facility heist setups. It loaded me in the facility, but once I selected the mission, it would just glitch on the downloading screen. Guess heists are out? I thought someone said they could do gm in heists.

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to load into one of the facility heist setups. It loaded me in the facility, but once I selected the mission, it would just glitch on the downloading screen. Guess heists are out? I thought someone said they could do gm in heists.
Idk about heists, but i accepted an invite to the new double money double rp, one of the missile bay ones, and i was gm just for 1 round, after that round was not anymore.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone found a quick job that can be completed real fast to take GM into the next lobby? I know about quitting a survival once it launches and that will take GM to next lobby, but I’m thinking more friends if it were done together, because quitting a job
Will take one somewhere else I believe.

So was wondering if there were a quick mission or job were at the end the vote to free roam keeps you GM just like survival..

xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone tried to do it after a fresh restart ? Because, I tried 5 times and cars always in the Arena now and I'm never in GM again. I hit it every time usually!!! :frown:

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did anyone tried to do it after a fresh restart ? Because, I tried 5 times and cars always in the Arena now and I'm never in GM again. I hit it every time usually!!! :frown:

Worked a few hours ago. Should still be working fine I highly doubt r* would patch this on a Sunday’s morning on a holiday weekend.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it’s working just fine, just did it moments ago. If your having the issue where your mechanic and cars are in the arena when you get back there, just leave the arena and fly back to bunker and repeat the steps and you’ll be fine. You don’t need to restart the whole thing.

xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it’s working just fine, just did it moments ago. If your having the issue where your mechanic and cars are in the arena when you get back there, just leave the arena and fly back to bunker and repeat the steps and you’ll be fine. You don’t need to restart the whole thing.
Thanks for the tip. Works again but a little harder to hit, Idk why...

C

Cali_cre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See I've repeated these steps a few times in the same lobby.
Doing it the first go around, getting back to the arena and the cars were still there. It's never work for me by just hopping back in a car and spawning at the mountain then repeating the steps from their back to the bunker, the cars are always still in the arena for me.. idk why, props to the people that it does work for tho.
If I hop a lobby or start fresh in a new lobby without it messing up the first time I'll usually hit it the first time nine out of ten times every time...
Im surprised it's last this long still up and running.. I've actually run into a few of you fu(kers inside of a lobby already lolol, hence the a-hole that hosed me down with the fire truck and killed me lol, and another player this morning running a stand your ground, making it obvious as hell for the whole lobby to know that he was in god mode lol rookie.

blockerman

blockerman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working. I'm finding that the sessions tend to be real social and non-violent. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register