What's new

Patched Stay In Replaced Vehicles+Semi-Perminent Transaction+Possible Lester Refund Workaround

• Thread starter mathmattx
  • Start date
  • Views 2,907
mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Now on PC and trying some things. Only level 29 so not able to test fully - can only do locate car or boat at this time. Hopefully fully working with locate heli. I use boat here.

1. Be in garage with bike on rack and standing in front of it.

2. Phone Lester and double click accept find boat then spam back to get off phone while spamming right to get on bike.

3. You will spawn outside on bike with transaction pending will just keep rolling in bottom right.

4. Now get off bike and go back into garage and get in any car you don't mind losing and drive it out.

5. Transaction should still be rolling. Go and buy any vehicle and replace vehicle you are in. You will not get kicked out.

Will need to test more if you start a mission from your phone while in glitched car and then have friend finish easy mission if it will spawn back in freemode. Hopefully if juiced streetcar it will be accepted into garage.

You cannot drive back into garage and when you go to LSC it says was modded by a different player. The only exception is if you use bmx and copy over that you can ride back into garage but there will just be empty space on rack until new bike shows.

Other things to note are only a few jobs downtown will show up on map. Your character won't appear in the character wheel.

I also tried old glitch start while leaving garage glitch.

1. Be in car in garage and hit start then gas in succession.

2. Start up a contact mission - ie Titan then backout.

3. You will be standing inside your vehicle. Walk forward and you can glitch on top of vehicle(maybe tall enough vehicle would help glitch out of garage for old god mode?)

You cannot get into any vehicle besides a bike. The car will be running though. If you copy over it then replacement will be invisible until you leave and come back. The vehicle management circle also disappears.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Vehicle tracker has been removed?
Is the car bricked when you get out?
Sounds like you have some potential there.
Has anything you have tried resulting in falling through the map?
Blue circle gone is a little discouraging otherwise you might have a swap dupe:wink:

mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Vehicle tracker has been removed?
Is the car bricked when you get out?
Sounds like you have some potential there.
Has anything you have tried resulting in falling through the map?
Blue circle gone is a little discouraging otherwise you might have a swap dupe:wink:
I just messed with this and won't be able to test until tomorrow. I tried to wash it at job circle and it disappeared. Will attempt more with a friend when back on. Only tried at Del Pero so maybe other garages will have different outcomes.

The constant rolling transaction seems to interfere with the normal scripting. I remember lots of old game store glitches that started similarly.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just messed with this and won't be able to test until tomorrow. I tried to wash it at job circle and it disappeared. Will attempt more with a friend when back on. Only tried at Del Pero so maybe other garages will have different outcomes.
Maybe you need an invalid job to wash it. I haven’t made any for PC but it’s easy enough to do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register