• Thread starter yelloweyebrush
  • Start date
  • Views 26,455
Indskab

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a method to killing a cougar to get it to be in perfect condition?

Cos every cougar I kill is in poor condition
Find any cougar, whether its 1 star or 2 star

Take it to the stable and do the stable duplication glitch/ and then take the copied cougar and replace it on your horse
And then shoot it and it will be 3star cougar/ go to the butcher and sell the perfect cougar carcass only

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is not even a glitch lmao. how did they accomplish this? hahah

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$

Take it to the stable and do the stable duplication glitch/ and then take the copied cougar and replace it on your horse
And then shoot it and it will be 3star cougar/ go to the butcher and sell the perfect cougar carcass only

Yeah that's what I have been doing. I posted on last page.
Makes it easy as u just grab 1st cougar regardless of quality :thumbsup:

O

Overflow545

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wondering if rockstar hot fixed already,a lot of comments on YouTube videos covering this glitch are stating they can’t shoot the cougar?

Anyone can confirm?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Wondering if rockstar hot fixed already,a lot of comments on YouTube videos covering this glitch are stating they can’t shoot the cougar?

Anyone can confirm?
I hard reset 20 mins ago and still worked.
If you having trouble try coop method no need to shoot it.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my friends yesterday came up with a nice method took us hours,but ty sir

Other thing to note is when I get a 1 star and do stable glitch I cant shoot carcass on my horse after i whistle on it. Once i have swapped for dupe in stable i can shoot it to magic it into a 3 star.

V

volpeblu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just shoot cougar don't matter if 1star.
Then go to stable and do glitch to fall through map. Whistle on your horse. Take the carcass off your horse as you can't shoot it. Put the dupe lying in stable on it and it will magically be a 3 star one! Now shoot it and start selling the 3 star.

Just in case some people having difficulty finding a 3 star solo :thumbsup:

Can you give me the link to stable glitch to fall trough map?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give me the link to stable glitch to fall trough map?

Its easy
Just walk into stable and press start to activate menu.
Quickly start a story mission.
When loading icon disappears bottom right hold A+up on left stick. You will fall through.
I am on xb1x so X? If ps4

Windows 8

Windows 8

"Windows 9 is way better IMO"
Reaction score
Sin$

I've done this step by step and my carcass remains poor

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just worked out how to do it without using lb and rb.
Sell the perfect one as usual using lb and run and the on the second and all after just wait until it says 13.50 on the right hand side then sell it and it pops up again to sell without changing window.
I hope that makes sense.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this step by step and my carcass remains poor
Repeat in a fresh session. Some servers lag out due to R* implemented server wide security. FYI - Limit before cheat measures activate is now been downgrade. Server flags all accounts at 65k, will check time played, matches played/missions as well overall income from fence/butcher sales. If looks off, reports back with server/player data.

Windows 8

Windows 8

Reaction score
Sin$
Repeat in a fresh session. Some servers lag out due to R* implemented server wide security. FYI - Limit before cheat measures activate is now been downgrade. Server flags all accounts at 65k, will check time played, matches played/missions as well overall income from fence/butcher sales. If looks off, reports back.

Will try again and see if theres any change and if I get this working, I should stop at around 60k?

Windows 8

Windows 8

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know then works 4 me lol.

Just rope and kill 3* whitetail buck. They are ready to get and $10 a pop so not a big issue.

Just re read your post, are you supposed to shoot the cougar after killing and stowing it even if its 1 star?

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Will try again and see if theres any change and if I get this working, I should stop at around 60k?
Was $76,499 yesterday todays server update lowered it to $65,000. 4 new anticheat measures activated. Not sure yet what they do as seperate encryption key is used on anticheat files. Wouldn't risk past $60,000.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Was $76,499 yesterday todays server update lowered it to $65,000. 4 new anticheat measures activated. Not sure yet what they do as seperate encryption key is used on anticheat files. Wouldn't risk past $60,000.

Too late :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register