What's new

Discussion NiNJA by the ORIGINAL Team XBLS - KVs lasting 5yrs, 15 of the BEST CHEATS - est. 2012 & 29,000 users

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coxy 2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You'd have to be a mug to purchase lifetime on any lasting server this late in to the generation.

BenJGrimm

BenJGrimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all, I've recently updated my RGH to the latest dash and have blown most of the dust off of everything (making sure everything still works...it does :smile: thankfully) where do people go for kvs and what am I expected to pay, I will be using the ninja service just as I have in n the past but people come and go as kv sellers do so who's legit and who do I stay away from. Thank you to your helpful responses.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question, soo uhh where’s the GTA and all cod server?

Wh1t3 x Sm0K3

Wh1t3 x Sm0K3

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk bout that one chief. African Engine was pretty fire.
Not really when it first came out when it was free on the server it had alot of bugs and crashed the console but I only used the menu a few times on there server so it might of became better but I didn't really use NiNJA as I mainly played offline or was on PC as I get most of my Games for free on PC just like I did on my Falcon

NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
May 23rd 11:50PM [MST] - MW2 cheats updated for TU9 :wink: (no we didn't need to update the other 8 cheats, nor the client!)

UnsignedMods

UnsignedMods

You Only Live Once
Reaction score
Sin$
Still definitely the best service out.

1233 days on this KV still going strong.

Thanks NiNJA

Last edited:
Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I'd come review NINJA.

1 - They are scammers. They double charged my bank account without permission and instead of getting a refund for the second charge they tried to shove down an extra month down my throat. I accepted it yet I haven't been given it in 2 days now and I don't think it's coming anytime soon.

2 - The staff treat people like garbage. They have no respect for anyone else but themselves. Anyone with a white username in the discord server is trash to them and now I'm starting to understand why not many buyers are in the discord server they probably got pushed out by the rude admin that exist in the discord server.

3 - If the admin treat you like **** and give you no respect it's fine they are ALLOWED to break their own server rules but when you try and defend yourself they mute you / kick you / ban you. Nothing you can do to stand up to virtual bullies that's all they are.

EDIT: 4 - The developer for the battlefield menu's seen on Ninja (Ronin) can obtain your personal email through some sort of "exploit" via battlelog. If this is something you're comfortable about someone obtaining then by all means go buy Ninja but if you're someone like me who doesn't want someone like him to obtain my personal information then don't buy Ninja. Something like this for a product you purchase shouldn't give the right to someone like Ronin to go out of his way to obtain your information. This is all I know with him but he can probably do more and I've never trusted him from this point on and I recommend everyone else not to trust him either.

I recommend nobody buy Ninja unless you want to accept the chance of being double charged like me while they don't give a flying crap about it.

Oh and if someone can get back to me and tell me how I can refund the second charge they charged me with my bank account please let me know they have put me in the negative on my bank account and it's something I can't have right now and they refuse to refund me so I need support here. I can't let them get away with this I really can't.

Last edited:
BrownMagician

BrownMagician

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$

1 - They are scammers. They double charged my bank account without permission and instead of getting a refund for the second charge they tried to shove down an extra month down my throat. I accepted it yet I haven't been given it in 2 days now and I don't think it's coming anytime soon.

2 - The staff treat people like garbage. They have no respect for anyone else but themselves. Anyone with a white username in the discord server is trash to them and now I'm starting to understand why not many buyers are in the discord server they probably got pushed out by the rude admin that exist in the discord server.

3 - If the admin treat you like **** and give you no respect it's fine they are ALLOWED to break their own server rules but when you try and defend yourself they mute you / kick you / ban you. Nothing you can do to stand up to virtual bullies that's all they are.

EDIT: 4 - The developer for the battlefield menu's seen on Ninja (Ronin) can obtain your personal email through some sort of "exploit" via battlelog. If this is something you're comfortable about someone obtaining then by all means go buy Ninja but if you're someone like me who doesn't want someone like him to obtain my personal information then don't buy Ninja. Something like this for a product you purchase shouldn't give the right to someone like Ronin to go out of his way to obtain your information. This is all I know with him but he can probably do more and I've never trusted him from this point on and I recommend everyone else not to trust him either.

I recommend nobody buy Ninja unless you want to accept the chance of being double charged like me while they don't give a flying crap about it.

Oh and if someone can get back to me and tell me how I can refund the second charge they charged me with my bank account please let me know they have put me in the negative on my bank account and it's something I can't have right now and they refuse to refund me so I need support here. I can't let them get away with this I really can't.
I have to completely disagree. I have been using lifetime Ninja for years, and it was one of the best purchases I have ever done, and is still one of the best purchases I have ever done up to today.

Thank you Ninja for everything you have done for the community.

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you were double charged and they refused to cancel one of the transactions, you shouldve charged back with your bank. Dont take BS when you the sender of funds lol.
I was the sender of the funds for the FIRST purchase which I purchased 1 month. The second charge came 3 days later and they won't even refund the error that has happened they instead are trying to keep my money this is something you don't understand.

I then agreed when Jester came to me saying he will give me another month for the error that happened and he still hasn't 2 days later pretty much scamming me right now.

I had no issues with them until my email was obtained and then I was double charged... If they could fix both issues (Which they refuse to do because hey they are scammers) they instead continue treating me like dirt. Even tried to get support for the double charge and instead the admin didn't want to help but instead they throw insults at me.

How do I charge back this order with my bank? I don't know how.

I have to completely disagree. I have been using lifetime Ninja for years, and it was one of the best purchases I have ever done, and is still one of the best purchases I have ever done up to today.

Thank you Ninja for everything you have done for the community.
Oh of course here come the Ninja riders. I speak the truth on how I was treated. For a company that rates themselves as number 1 they sure don't act it. I think they are number 1 at scamming and treating users like garbage sure.

Last edited:
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They can't ban me for charge backing the second order. I obtained nothing out of the second charge so really they have nothing to ban me over.

Like what I could get banned for legit trying to get my second charge back when I got nothing out of it?
Gonna be honest i have lifetime ninja I've dealt with admins and staff who were rude until i found out who the actual owner is and just went directly to the official owner for stuff, yes they shouldn't have charged you but im pretty sure if you contact the owner of NiNJA and show him proof of how it charged you twice then they're isn't a reason why they can't refund you. Ninja is still one of the best RGH services to this day other than the GTA V african menu they toke out. I hope they resolve your problem my guy.

TEIR1plus2

TEIR1plus2

VIP
VIP
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Programmer A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$

1. We use a chinese system for our cc purchases. Sometimes it messes up with processing stuff and double charges are made. This is why we don't recommend using it and instead use something like our paypal option or amazon or some other payment method besides cc. We also don't have the ability to refund purchases through that system, tbh, I'm not completely sure we get the money from those situations (I don't handle the payment side of stuff), which is why the resolution we offer is to give out the time you were charged the second time for. Its a bad system but the only reason its offered is because people complain when we don't have a cc option. We also don't store payment/bank info (or even see it, thats what the cc processor handles). Therefore, we cannot just issue another charge because we feel like it. It usually comes down to processing disputes between a bank and the cc processor.

2. Hi, I'm the one who banned you the first time (or your nickname for me, bossmanteir) You came into our discord and demanded the BF3 bypass thats not even in beta yet, begging our developer for early access to it. Then you insulted him for 2 days after he apologized. What he did was a joke, a messed up one, but still a joke because that's kinda just what we do in the discord. We joke and meme. Mind you, he was talked to about that one. If you want to take everything we say seriously and don't want to joke around and have a good time with us, we offer the sales/support chat on our website: https://chat.xbl.ninja

3. Again, hi, admin who banned you here. And yes. We can break our rules considering we run the discord. But beyond that, again, you were insulting one of our cheat devs for 2 days. Sorry but him sending you your battlelog email as a joke doesn't give you a pass to break the rules, thats not how life works. In real life, an eye for an eye just ends up with 2 people getting arrested instead of one.

Another note on the last two: We deal with “aggressive” customers all day, along with tons of people who try to get one over on NiNJA. We deal with people who have grudges with us daily. Consider that when thinking why we may be shorted fused. Let me also remind you that from day one, you had a rotten attitude towards EVERYONE. Non staff and staff alike.

They can't ban me for charge backing the second order. I obtained nothing out of the second charge so really they have nothing to ban me over.

Like what I could get banned for legit trying to get my second charge back when I got nothing out of it?
Yes you will be banned, not from just NiNJA but the leading stealth servers, they all keep tabs on who issues a chargeback because it hurts the cc processors which then hurts the service. Stealth servers aren't the only ones to do this, it happens in normal businesses as well for the same reasons.

Sorry the double charge happened, if you keep in touch with jester it will get sorted.
Not sorry you were kicked from the discord.

This is all I'll say on the subject. If you want to keep trash talking us then I don't know what to tell you. You've been given the reason why what happened happened and told what will happen if you chargeback.

Last edited:
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
GPGSWU8.png

You have to accept one of my multiple friend requests to get the second token I promised. You should also try responding to me and speaking with me in private when I reach out to sort out your issues. Being aggressive for the sake of being "right" and trying to "win" in a 360 modding scene Discord is not going to work out very well for you.

I tried sending you a token while you were banned by the way, but again you weren't on my friends list and didn't accept me. I clicked "delete this message" on the Clyde bot, and deleted my own message until re-sending it today. I have been waiting for you to contact me.

Last edited:
NiNJA

NiNJA

WWW.XBLS.NiNJA
Verified
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone with a white username in the discord server is trash to them and now I'm starting to understand why not many buyers are in the discord server they probably got pushed out by the rude admin that exist in the discord server.
This one is pretty funny, it shows you don't know the history of NiNJA at all. Our last Discord was shutdown with 4.1k+ users in it, one of the two most active 360 modding Discords in existence. We launched RocketChat, our self-hosted chat platform in it's place. It has 3.7k users. Remember how you would keep getting directly tagged by the bot and reminded to not talk about sales on Discord, but to go to our chat?
79WsNde.png

Yeah, that's why "not many buyers are in the discord server." You should try following advice and instructions instead of screaming at staff that you know better.

UnsignedMods

UnsignedMods

You Only Live Once
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys, it’s happened! 1300 days on XBLS NINJA. Not one account ban and nearly everyday of gaming. Take a look here.

540CB266-49B7-458C-A399-644444F55C68.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register