• Thread starter eddie mac
  • Start date
  • Views 5,316
E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sucks when i dont get to respond to my threads before being closed as i am still doing the cougar glitch as we speak so not sure why it got put into patched just yet and closed.

You can check the live stream i just did on my channel and I can do another If anyone would like proof of it working still :smile:

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason it is working for me is because i am in an older lobby. And have bypassed the hotfix for now.

Last edited:
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Normally don't post much info.

RDR Online can OTF patch anything, even while being in game. Its a bug within there code that older lobbys cant be patched, aswell as the fact that its not applying correctly to every active server. It's only just released fully after the game came out from beta.

If youve not reset on PS4, look for someone in community in a lobby who has been in the same lobby for multiple hours.

Later I'll drop some files they have inside (RPF8) RDR_08017-REDEMPTION2_0.RPF you will be able to see some new anti-cheat measures. Also lots not active within .pup but not looked that much as the .pup is encrypted. AES Key for RDR2 is same encryption as V (or near enough the same) WBAES.

Last edited:
E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

RDR Online can OTF patch anything, even while being in game. Its a bug within there code that older lobbys cant be patched, aswell as the fact that its not applying correctly to every active server. It's only just released fully after the game came out from beta.

If youve not reset on PS4, look for someone in community in a lobby who has been in the same lobby for multiple hours.

Later I'll drop some files they have inside (RPF8) RDR_08017-REDEMPTION2_0.RPF you will be able to see some new anti-cheat measures. Also lots not active within .pup but not looked that much as the .pup is encrypted. AES Key for RDR2 is same encryption as V (or near enough the same) WBAES.

Nice, thanks for the info.

Still working?

I am trying and it's not

Have not tried since all the other dupes are out right now but last time i had tried it did. The timing can be very tricky with this one

N

Nonfatcactus327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! Any update on those files, or new info you discovered? Really interested.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! Any update on those files, or new info you discovered? Really interested.

Will post them at some point. I have just managed to open RPF8 format. File structure is crazy, as well as security. Loading 23GB+ files is not as simple.

Not implemented viewing/exporting many files as of yet. Once I can fully load a RPF without corrupting archive (be done for tonight) I can focus on exporting masses of files.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register