• Thread starter Lennard Pearce
  • Start date
  • Views 12,133
L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Take a friends or a random players duped carcass.
  2. Place it on your horse and carry a carcass if you have two.
  3. Go to the Butcher and Sell.
  4. You can now sell infinitely ♾ .

Newest Video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Trying cougars now.. Fish works though
As in, fish only works if you have a friend who's not patched? Or can you do this glitch freely solo with fish only?

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As in, fish only works if you have a friend who's not patched? Or can you do this glitch freely solo with fish only?
I did it next to a random so friend should work.. Just had to own 2 noobs after trying to rob my cougars

I logged on fresh
Tried the glitch.. Didn't work
So I tried doing the stable glitch that worked after 1 dupe so you have to re do the glitch each time
Someone messaged me saying the faster way works
So I said it's because you have been on since yesterday
He came to me and did was showing me as if I didn't know how.. He didn't understand
So I tried it with him there and it worked

I am trying to hunt 2 cougars I will see if it works with them also but I know it works with the fish..

So you need someone who has not logged off since yesterday... I joined a community over 20 hours

I did the fish near the stable and butcher at valentine and it worked and I will see the cougars in a few mins

Cougar works still if you have a player who has not switched off since yesterday...
I invited him to posse also

I have a way of getting it to work I will update post
Read the first post on how to dupe
And some how I can sell my fish back out the butcher menu and its on my horse still.. I dunno how

Right now I have unlimited fish and I dunno why

A

amoneymakingkidtv

Reaction score
Sin$
So I can join a. Brand new session and do what u said or it has to be a friend who has not logged off

J

jrbgameps4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I can tell the perfect animal glitch only works for people who never logged off. Even if you join a session that was created last night the perfect animal switch won't work for you unless you never logged off. The poor carcass dupe will probably work still tho.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe if you take someone's glitch animal and have it in horse and sell if you press L1 at the butcher to go through the pages you don't lose the one in your horse so you can sell as much as you want will post video soon

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Read first post on how to dupe
Still a tiny bit confused - am at work, so can't test.
What horse should you put the 'stolen' animal on? Your own?
And does your friend you're 'stealing' from need to be unpatched?
And can you show the progress with a video to be 100% clear on what exactly you need to do?

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still a tiny bit confused - am at work, so can't test.
What horse should you put the 'stolen' animal on? Your own?
And does your friend you're 'stealing' from need to be unpatched?
And can you show the progress with a video to be 100% clear on what exactly you need to do?
Pick a dupe up stow on horse.. Pick a dupe up and take to butcher.. The stable dupe works so there is no "unpatched"

Can't sleep so will post video in a min

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Video of unlimited fish

A video of what happens when my fish gets robbed.. Found it funny to be honest when watching back

The fish in the video are other people's dupes.. Don't forget

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The person who made the dupe cant leave the session or it will break the glitch . No more unlimited sell

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The person who made the dupe cant leave the session or it will break the glitch . No more unlimited sell
Ok well least it works as I explained and shown and good to know what you said also

L

Loweyeceo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It works fine, easy glitch. When you stow the duped animal on the horse it will not display on the screen on the right hand side on the ps4 if hit correctly.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doing it with someone's cougar now will post when I get bored selling

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some reason video only copied 50 seconds of the video.. But ye I picked up the cougar from just inside the stable someone else that duped and put it on horse and did the sell

Will save 2 ps4 video saves next time so you see me exactly do everything

C

cyrusthevirus23

Reaction score
Sin$
So the original carcass in the stable can be sold multiple times by player b only correct? Player a creates the dupe. If player a leaves it breaks the glitch. Is that correct?

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the original carcass in the stable can be sold multiple times by player b only correct? Player a creates the dupe. If player a leaves it breaks the glitch. Is that correct?
If the the duper has loads of dupes on floor anyone can pick them up and dupe and sell.. That's if he let's you... If the duper leaves then it may stop... Its unlimited while he's there atleast... Simple.. Pick up dupe and sell unlimited... Can't be explained more

C

cyrusthevirus23

Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying this yesterday day being the creator i would have to put the original on my horse each time to create a new cougar or it would despawn once i went inside

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
J stone posted the video and put a founder in he thinks found it.. He never... I believe it was me.. I am no youtuber I have 2 subs.. Was just posting what I found so far before anyone mentioned or posted... Now I don't care about founders I am just making my point that when people try and say it was them then thats when I will correct them because of the lies or mistakes...

And I also have no prob with j stone just incase it come across as so

Top Bottom
Login
Register